ResurrectionRemix ROM 6.1.0 - Official Weeklies- 8.1.0

Search This thread

sharathnakka

Dec 5, 2017
I have issues with wifi speeds, my internet speed is 50Mbps and the Redmi note 3 only able to get the speed upto 15Mbps where as Redmi note 5 pro (miui) and mi max 2 gets the speed upto 40+Mbps (miui)

I'm currently using RR oreo 16/7 build. Anyone faced/facing such issues with your device?

Last edited:

batuken

Jul 6, 2013
Quezon City
Red Magic 8 pro
I have issues with wifi speeds, my internet speed is 50Mbps and the Redmi note 3 only able to get the speed upto 15Mbps where as Redmi note 5 pro (miui) and mi max 2 gets the speed upto 40+Mbps (miui)

I'm currently using RR oreo 16/7 build. Anyone faced/facing such issues with your device?
I don't have such an issue. Mine reaches 70+ Mbps.

Reactions: sharathnakka

travoltas

Jul 6, 2013
I unlocked the bootloader officially about 2 years ago when i bought the phone. How to backup EFS? Through TWRP?
Thank you all for your answers. Now i am on Marshmallow 6 (MIUI 10 8.7.26 BETA) with officially unlocked bootloader 2 years ago. I will soon install RR OREO and some other 8.1 roms to test.If i want to change back to android marsmallow 6 will i have to unlock the bootloader again? Will a clean install of marsmallow 6 be enough when i want to change from android 8.1 to android 6?

dennis9128

Jan 26, 2017
Thank you all for your answers. Now i am on Marshmallow 6 (MIUI 10 8.7.26 BETA) with officially unlocked bootloader 2 years ago. I will soon install RR OREO and some other 8.1 roms to test.If i want to change back to android marsmallow 6 will i have to unlock the bootloader again? Will a clean install of marsmallow 6 be enough when i want to change from android 8.1 to android 6?
No you Don't have to :)

Reactions: travoltas

dude30003

Nov 24, 2016
Since update to the latest build I keep getting "Bluetooth stopped working" message occasionally. It was a dirty flash from the previous build though

Saeedblack

Nov 5, 2011
Kermanshah
Good rom but problem is :
1-5gh wifi band isn't work and doesn't show this kind of network

2-after phone charging complet it show 99% and doesn't go to 100%

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

G

Guestx00426

Hi. AudioFx not working for me. Already tried with different music apps. Anyone knows why ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    56593d8991.png

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Installation Files

ROM

Open GApps 8.1

Changelog

Resurrection Remix Github Source

XDA Rules

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

LineageOS team

DU

Omni team

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Device Source Code: Device Tree

Kernel: Kernel Source
    Vendor: Vendor Source

Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix Oreo for Redmi Note 3, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    akhilnarang
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-09-26
    Last Updated 2018-06-11

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix ROM 6.1.0 - Official Weeklies- 8.1.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    alex9yust
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2018-06-11
    Last Updated 2018-06-11
    Reserved

VoLTE related stuff, find out on Abhishek's cm thread, what modem to flash etc.
    Sorry, forgot to post about 5.8.5.
    It'll probably be the last update, unless October or later security patches fix something major
    I will be temporarily closing the thread :)
    Awesome :0 u forgot OFFICIAL Tag.
    I've uploaded a new build since so many guys have been asking.
    All the issues may not be fixed, was busy with exams and kenzo is not my main device so didn't work on it much
    Will fix them soon :)