Retirement from the forum

Search This thread

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
Hi Meschle, sometimes it takes a life shattering event to make us realise that there is so much more to life than our silly phones, it is so easy to spend countless hours immersed here in this forum whilst all around us people live and die. Phones = 0, you = 100, After me you are the best. I'm going to enjoy flashing Tom's new Rom over your old one a lot less now! All the best to you Mark and if you are ever in Derbyshire a double pint awaits you in my local pub. Just remember one thing though, in here you are a real superhero and we all love you. Thankyou and goodbye.

tom_codon

Sep 29, 2006
www.tom-codon.tk
I just received link from uniqueboy and some friends to this thread.
Really don't know what happenned with u brother.I respect u and peoples in Artemis forum too.
And we all thanks you.For anything u made for artemis members
We will talk later in msn when u have times.
Take care brother ..!

rvbcrs

Retired Moderator
Jan 28, 2005
Zutphen
una.ramonvanbruggen.nl
Very strange thing this, a well respected man and a damn good ROM cook, I wish you could give a little more info to what moved you to the other side of the fence.

I hope we will see you again some time..

May all go well with you!

kailashnj

Nov 1, 2007
I hope the best for you Mark - But this was really strange - Guy who makes the best ROMs has gone. I hope other ROM cookers are not thinking on the same lines and we would very soon see a rom on Diamond style.

shogunmark

Retired Senior Moderator
May 10, 2006
Meschle (Mark),

Im glad i had the opportunity to know you, your a fine man and no matter what your reasons are for retiring then you will find nothing but respect from me. I personally believe that you made your decision in good faith. Your a good man, and a fine chef, it is sad to see you go, i do wish you the best of luck. If you need anything, you know how to contact me!

I also have to tend to agree with mikechannon. Mark, you were a liberator, you helped people to rightfully get what they paid for when the manufacturer was unwilling to do so. In the end its kinda like robin hood, you were stealing from the rich to give to the poor. Is this not still stealing, yes, but isnt it justified when giving to the needy and less fortunate?

Mark

Last edited:

Lord Ghost

Aug 20, 2007
Goodbye and goodluck Meschle !

Dear Mark,

Thanks for roms, help and support you have given on the forum.
Hope to see you around some day ! ;)

Best regards, :D

Lord Ghost.

Decaf

May 3, 2007
Dublin
That 's too bad to hear. Who hired you? Microsoft, HTC?

Anyway... a huge THANKS from me and I wish you the best. Nice to be here with us.

CU arround (...I hope).

I agree. Obviously I am thankful for the ROM's but it smells like a legal clause in a hiring contract.

"You need to publicly state your disapproval for this illegal hacking of ROM's and remove any illegaly modified ROM's you have uploaded."

...or something similar. Lets' not be too harsh on him. If he's working for the "Dark Side" that will probably mean more goodies in our phones.

Good Luck in your new career.

Tha

Jan 5, 2005
Amsterdam, Holland
your my number one rom cooker
hope that you can clear the sky about whats going on and what happend
i will be waiting for your comeback!
taka care and thanks for everything

anja31

May 7, 2007
Soo sad

This is one of the sadest moments here, Thanks Mark for all your help, roms and inspiration. I´ll be missing you.

leethedon1

May 9, 2008
Well i guess i just wanted to say thanks or somthing.. Your ROMS are the best ive seen. Was more than happy to donate to you considering all the info and help you gave me. Feels like ive finally got the phone now that i was surposed to get in the first place.

See ya and thanks!

jdoherty76

Dec 16, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Nuff said here already Mark. I'll miss you as a friend and Brilliant rom cook. It's been a long journey and I am sure there will be many more. take care and god bless...I'll miss you. JD