Retrieving and Patching Your Boot.img for LG Wing

Search This thread

ndt192

Jan 9, 2012
I got no luck, seems mine (an NFS F100W) is not pre-unlocked. Most commands do not work, even the command to check the unlock status :(

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 20

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can tell you right now, it wont work because the bootloader is locked. The hash of the patched boot.img on the phone won't match and you will get "Your device has failed a routine check, your phone is unbootable."

Sorry to debunk your theory. We need a firehose and a engineering bootloader.
    i accidentally delete some lg apps and the phone stuck in bootloop the other day so i restore the phone using lgup just selected the refurbished option, the phone restored still in unlocked bootloader mode
    Hi, are you willing to dump the bootloader from your phone? Because it looks like you have a development device, so it has an unlockable engineering bootloader that can be used to unlock other LG Wing and Velvet devices.
    Hi, are you willing to dump the bootloader from your phone? Because it looks like you have a development device, so it has an unlockable engineering bootloader that can be used to unlock other LG Wing and Velvet devices.
    i dun mind just i dunno how to do that, if you can guide me it would be nice, or you can show me the instructions
    i dun mind just i dunno how to do that, if you can guide me it would be nice, or you can show me the instructions
    Others can help on our discord server, I'll admit I'm not well versed on dumping partitions through stuff like ADB.

https://discord.gg/Zw9Uk9DWE2
    You can also contact @Leronex_1 he can help you with dumping the bootloader