Return policy from Motorola.com

Search This thread

phositadc

May 7, 2010
This from the website:

RETURNS
Physical products can be returned for a refund within 30 days valid for phones, Motorola branded accessories and 3rd party accessories if they’re unopened and undamaged. Follow the instructions in the box, and remember you must call us first at 1-800-734-5870 and let us know you’re returning something.

Seems to require it be unopened to return it. Anybody know if you can return it if you open it, try it for a few days, and simply decode you don't like it? (Assuming perfect condition of course)

Sent from my Nexus 7

Bill Idol

Aug 4, 2007
San Francisco

You have 14 days to return it back to your carrier with just a restock fee, 30 days if you are going to exchange it for same device. If its back to Motorola I believe its 30 days. They say unopened but if its looking mint still and you just factory reset it you should be good.:D

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: phositadc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You have 14 days to return it back to your carrier with just a restock fee, 30 days if you are going to exchange it for same device. If its back to Motorola I believe its 30 days. They say unopened but if its looking mint still and you just factory reset it you should be good.:D

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2