Question Return to OnePlus

Search This thread

lladwein

Aug 14, 2012
hmm... i dont know. i' struggling to switch from my s10+ to op9 pro becaus idk if its worth it. the display and the charing speed are the only real benefits. but in your case from s20+ to OP9p idk... But have fun with your new device. always exciting to get a new one haha :)

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
Hawaii
OnePlus 9 Pro
hmm... i dont know. i' struggling to switch from my s10+ to op9 pro becaus idk if its worth it. the display and the charing speed are the only real benefits. but in your case from s20+ to OP9p idk... But have fun with your new device. always exciting to get a new one haha :)
Switching from a s10+ is a no Brainer. I still would take oneplus over samsung for 2 reasons; 1: customizations and 2; if you want a custom rom, it's easier to root and TWRP. Not like Samsung, there is really no development for it except an unlock and root. Wanted to go to the S21 Ultra 512gb but can't find it. Oneplus it is.

Reactions: orb3000

chetly968

Jul 15, 2014
Paradise Valley
Switching from a s10+ is a no Brainer. I still would take oneplus over samsung for 2 reasons; 1: customizations and 2; if you want a custom rom, it's easier to root and TWRP. Not like Samsung, there is really no development for it except an unlock and root. Wanted to go to the S21 Ultra 512gb but can't find it. Oneplus it is.
Amazon has some S21 Ultra 512gb on amazon. US model. Not sure where you be from tho.

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
Hawaii
OnePlus 9 Pro
Amazon has some S21 Ultra 512gb on amazon. US model. Not sure where you be from tho.
I want one in my hands when I get there lol. Didn't wanna order cause I'm not really the patient type. Also wanted to return to oneplus as they have customizations that I like. Haven't played with the s21 bit I have to say that this OP9PRO is far more buttery than the s20+. Was a good phone but experienced some strange issues the last couple months. No phone is perfect but this oneplus phone makes it well worth the switch back.

chetly968

Jul 15, 2014
Paradise Valley
I want one in my hands when I get there lol. Didn't wanna order cause I'm not really the patient type. Also wanted to return to oneplus as they have customizations that I like. Haven't played with the s21 bit I have to say that this OP9PRO is far more buttery than the s20+. Was a good phone but experienced some strange issues the last couple months. No phone is perfect but this oneplus phone makes it well worth the switch back.
Absolutely the oneplus runs much smoother to me than than any samsung. There's no redundant apps it just feels sleeker and everything works how I want. I do wish it had more storage and something similar to dex but those two things are more icing on the cake.

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
Hawaii
OnePlus 9 Pro
Absolutely the oneplus runs much smoother to me than than any samsung. There's no redundant apps it just feels sleeker and everything works how I want. I do wish it had more storage and something similar to dex but those two things are more icing on the cake.
Agree. But oneplus has come a long way. The UI feels more refined in my opinion. The smoothness is what's getting me. I just wanna keep scrolling and opening apps. This phone is pretty sweet. Also, it feels super light

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've had 3 generations of OnePlus for easy Unlocking, XDA & Developer support, etc. Definitely my preference. I really don't know much about the S20+
    Finally have it in my hands and so far loving it. So far camera quality has been actually pretty nice in my opinion.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone