[App][Guides][Unofficial]▶️ReVanced Megathread◀️

Should I continue to provide my ready apks?

• Yes, you should continue.

Votes: 1,410 97.1%
  • No, you should stop.

Votes: 42 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
Hello,
I have been using Magisk Module of Revanced found here https://revanced.io/
I discovered today I can't upload my content.
Is it possible to activate "create" button and what should I download?
Thanks
This thread has a really good guide in the OP, so just read it and you know everything that is important. Among other things like building, versions and a lot of useful stuff also what sources are legit and safe to use and which ones aren't.
That .Io site has been discussed a lot of time because many users google ReVanced (Extended) and land right there.
Rule of thumb:
GitHub and XDA are safe. Most other sources aren't.

Reactions: Retrial and POCO F1

POCO F1

Feb 21, 2019
Tallinn
First thing first, I would suggest you and anyone to not use that website. Beside they changed a lot of times from where they take/built their apks and their faq and having reports for shady things from a lot people in the past, you also support a guy(s) who earn money (via ads on their site) using the work of other people. That's not good, don't you think?
The ReVanced Team, the dev of Extended inotia00 and the dev of ReVanced Magisk Module have said multiple times to not use that site.

To enable create button > Go to ReVanced Settings > Layout > Turn off "Hide Create Button" > Restart app.
Thanks for your help! And duely noted. It's my first time in this thread. Wish I knew beforehand about ReVanced team and discrepancies between developers and forementioned website owners. I will only support XDA community.

Reactions: Retrial

qot

Sep 24, 2012
I cannot get revanced to work (magisk module). I am on android 13, magisk 25.2 (+zygisk). as per the instructions, I uninstalled all updates for youtube app first, then installed the modules youtube-revanced-extended-magisk-v18.11.35-all.zip and mindetach-v3.3.zip. however, after installation and reboot, youtube app is missing completely from the phone, nowhere to be found. it appears again only when I remove those modules from magisk and reboot once again. what am I doing wrong?

PS I tried youtube-revanced-magisk-v18.05.40-all.zip and music-revanced-magiaj-v5.39.52-arm64-v8a.zip instead of extended and it seems to work for now. I could not install any new applications from play store afterwards, that was fixed by cleaning play store cache and data.

Last edited:

t-driver

Jun 29, 2013
I cannot get revanced to work (magisk module). I am on android 13, magisk 25.2 (+zygisk). as per the instructions, I uninstalled all updates for youtube app first, then installed the modules youtube-revanced-extended-magisk-v18.11.35-all.zip and mindetach-v3.3.zip. however, after installation and reboot, youtube app is missing completely from the phone, nowhere to be found. it appears again only when I remove those modules from magisk and reboot once again. what am I doing wrong?

PS I tried youtube-revanced-magisk-v18.05.40-all.zip and music-revanced-magiaj-v5.39.52-arm64-v8a.zip instead of extended and it seems to work for now. I could not install any new applications from play store afterwards, that was fixed by cleaning play store cache and data.
  • Remove all YouTube related modules, if you have any.
  • Remove directories: /data/adb/service.d, /data/adb/post-fs-data.d, /data/adb/revanced.
  • flash zip via magisk

Last edited:

exis_tenz

Oct 14, 2013
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
I'm new into using ReVanced (used Vanced before and NewPipe "inbetween" ... Now I can't find a topic on Mindetach-Magisk here @xda and I do not have a GitHub-account. Just wanted to share that I'd love a way to stop YouTube updating, but Mindetach is only for PlayStore. I have (a) de-googled device(s) and therefore it's not usable for me. I use LSPosed-module UpdateLocker for that purpose, but I'd love to give Mindetach a try once it works for other "stores" (like Aurora, or in my case /e/OS's App Lounge.

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
I'm new into using ReVanced (used Vanced before and NewPipe "inbetween" ... Now I can't find a topic on Mindetach-Magisk here @xda and I do not have a GitHub-account. Just wanted to share that I'd love a way to stop YouTube updating, but Mindetach is only for PlayStore. I have (a) de-googled device(s) and therefore it's not usable for me. I use LSPosed-module UpdateLocker for that purpose, but I'd love to give Mindetach a try once it works for other "stores" (like Aurora, or in my case /e/OS's App Lounge.
TeMiFi by @DiamondJohn should detach ReVanced for you, but you need to use level 3 detach.

exis_tenz

Oct 14, 2013
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
@Spannaa: TY, will give it a try. But I have a "more interesting problem":

- on my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite running AOSP A13 (Magisk): the "youtube-revanced-extended-magisk-v18.11.36-all.zip" works as a charm
- on my OnePlus 9 running /e/OS A12 (Magisk) the "youtube-revanced-extended-magisk-v18.11.36-all.zip" will boot but keep telling that I am offline, but I am not! All other apps work and connect. YouTube though, keeps telling me I should connect to the internet?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
▶️Vote for the new logo of ReVanced via their Discord here!

Attachments

• 2023-03-27 21_41_47-#🔔・announcements _ ReVanced - Discord.png
    2023-03-27 21_41_47-#🔔・announcements _ ReVanced - Discord.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 132

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6

- on my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite running AOSP A13 (Magisk): the "youtube-revanced-extended-magisk-v18.11.36-all.zip" works as a charm
- on my OnePlus 9 running /e/OS A12 (Magisk) the "youtube-revanced-extended-magisk-v18.11.36-all.zip" will boot but keep telling that I am offline, but I am not! All other apps work and connect. YouTube though, keeps telling me I should connect to the internet?

Sorry, no clue. I bailed on OnePlus devices at 5

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
TeMiFi by @DiamondJohn should detach ReVanced for you, but you need to use level 3 detach.

TeMeFI only detaches from the Playstore by borking the playstore, not by any kinda file protection of YouTube which could work against all stores. I think I looked into changing the permissions of the app/path, but when an update occurs a new path is created. But maybe I didn't spend enough time checking that possible protection and it seemed so simple others would of tried it. Or, maybe not...

I am surprised other stores would be so aggressive at updating youtube, as the GOOGLE playstore is VERY protective of GOOGLE YouTube (big revenue stream), and I thought the others wouldn't be. Are you sure they don't have a simple switch to turn of updates of a single app?

My very first method of protection was a boot script that checked if anything changed with youtube, and if so, restored a backup the same script had made previously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retrial

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
For those using ReVanced root (manager or NoName module), if you mind to test - does it also detect the patched ReVanced YT

sus.apk to test, available for download from TG as on the screenshot

Edit: The same apk, available from GitHub:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-28-08-54-39-319_io.github.huskydg.memorydetector.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-28-08-54-39-319_io.github.huskydg.memorydetector.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_2023-03-28-09-53-03-661_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-28-09-53-03-661_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

exis_tenz

Oct 14, 2013
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
TeMeFI only detaches from the Playstore by borking the playstore, not by any kinda file protection of YouTube which could work against all stores. I think I looked into changing the permissions of the app/path, but when an update occurs a new path is created. But maybe I didn't spend enough time checking that possible protection and it seemed so simple others would of tried it. Or, maybe not...

I am surprised other stores would be so aggressive at updating youtube, as the GOOGLE playstore is VERY protective of GOOGLE YouTube (big revenue stream), and I thought the others wouldn't be. Are you sure they don't have a simple switch to turn of updates of a single app?

My very first method of protection was a boot script that checked if anything changed with youtube, and if so, restored a backup the same script had made previously.

/e/OS's App Lounge (build-in) uses Play Store data/repository anonymously, and so does Aurora I suppose. So whenever Play Store releases an app update, I guess both App Lounge and Aurora want to update those apps then.

To achieve my "goal" I use an LSPosed module (UpdateLocker by MikeZH) which basically does the same, but covers around 8 (or more?) source app-sources.

exis_tenz

Oct 14, 2013
OnePlus Nord 2 5G

Okay, after some fiddling around:

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite:
is a pure Lineage OS rom, non-GApps, but with microG Installer Revived (Magisk module) enabled. In this phone I just installed the ReVanced Magisk Module, without the installer and without YouTube-app, and out of the box it worked. I hoped it would be the same for my

OnePlus 9:
but it was not. The OP9 is running /e/OS (and therefore has microG installed) and I thought it would work the same way, but for some reason it doesn't. After flashing the Magisk module ReVanced/YouTube was present, but, it wouldn't connect to the internet. Kept saying it was offline.

Therefore I deleted all files on my OP9 and started over by installing the manager (0.57) and YouTube.apk and followed installing instructions for rooted users (root guide in OP, and I UNCHECKED the microG-thing in the patcher. Then I patched the file, set some permissions and all was working fine. Still no clue why the Magisk-methode ain't working but happy I have ReVanced working now!

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
/e/OS's App Lounge (build-in) uses Play Store data/repository anonymously, and so does Aurora I suppose. So whenever Play Store releases an app update, I guess both App Lounge and Aurora want to update those apps then.

To achieve my "goal" I use an LSPosed module (UpdateLocker by MikeZH) which basically does the same, but covers around 8 (or more?) source app-sources.
I don't use Aurora, but my vague understanding is that it will connect to the PlayStore via a remote server, not locally on your phone, then provides you a copy of the app, without the playstore knowing, and hence its anonymous. ie you would have to detach apps from the Aurora app on the remote server. If Aurora were able to mess with the local playstore, I would expect that it would require root permissions. TeMeFI only does it locally, and to do that, it requires root.

I dont understand, you say that the LSposed module does the dethatch, so there should be no issue

Slacker6

Mar 28, 2023
ReVanced Extended Update:
📅Build Date: 27/03/2023 - Date Format: DD-MM-YYYY
▶️YouTube Version:
18.11.36 (nodpi)
🛠️Revanced Manager Version: 0.57
⚙️Integrations Version: 0.100.18
🩹Patches Version: 2.166.18 <--- Can be consider as the Changelog.
🩹Patches Used: All Recommended, except Translations.
⬇️Download
Hello! First of all thank you for your work. I decided to try ReVanced and installed this version, and everything works great except subscription feed shows videos and posts, and not just videos like I would like to. Is this a known issue?

Curious thing is Vanced showed me just videos, but since I installed ReVanced a couple of hours ago it's like it "infected" my old Vanced app and now it also shows posts and videos (if I set on "show just videos" it resets after app restart).

Edit: known issue

Last edited:
Reactions: mabmed

ALIEN-3-

Aug 2, 2008
SERRES
With OnePlus 11 i have an issue. I tried original version and extended. When i am listening music ,sound crashes for a second and then play again.

Top Liked Posts

hi. i need the magisk module rvx a6-7 like this with new patches. Where can I find it or can I do it myself?
    Not available yet. I will upload them when I find them from trusted source.
    I got this one as well when click self-check and its always said "GmsCore is not installed" while i already installed microG, anyone know how to fix it so far?
    Are you sure you installed latest version of ReVanced/Extended and GMSCore?
    Hi Everyone, ive read up and searched but cant find an answer. Ive just installed the latest GSMCore Revanced and Revanced Manager (REX). As per the manager it suggests the latest supported version of youtube to use is v19.02.39 (not the v19.05.26 as recommended on in the build guide). So i downloaded it and applied the (roughly 101) patches and saved the output. I then installed it and tried to run it but i it errors looking for the old microg vanced as doesnt seem to pick up on the new GSMCore Revanced I have installed. Can anyone advise if i have missed something or something needs to be changed in the Default patches to get the Patcher the modded youtube to use GSMCore Revanced?

Thank you, any help appriciated
    Do you use the latest RVX Manager with the sources changed to ReX? Check my guides and follow the links/steps there.

I see he/she archived it. Does that mean it's no longer supported and I need to use regular revanced? I like extended due to getting rid of the emoji picker and material you theming.
    You can still RVX Manager and change the sources to ReX which is a fork of Extended. Check my guides.
    hi. I need the magisk module with new patches.
    Not available yet.
    Thanks! That makes clear.
    What settings I need to use or being checked in GMSCORE?
    See attchment are these checked settings good?
    Keep as it is, default.
    I had a strange behaviour regarding the buffering problem: using Revanced + GMS I could not make the problem disappear no matter what I tried: changing permissions, rebooting etc. But it worked "first time" with Revanded Extended + GMS.
    Did you disabled battery optimization for GMSCore? Spoof player parameter at ReVanced settings should be disabled too.
    @Retrial

Hi buddy, it's me,

I have now on my phone as MicroG MicroG RE (MicroG Services Redesign) 5.0 installed but when patching a new version of YouTube, it ask me to download MicroG services app, what are the difference? And why to use the the MicroG services app instead of the old MicroG services Redesign?

I use revanched manager
    You have to use GMScore instead. It's required since the last set of patches.
    You'll find the link in the OP or here:

I see he/she archived it. Does that mean it's no longer supported and I need to use regular revanced? I like extended due to getting rid of the emoji picker and material you theming.
    Yes, that's what it means.
    Hello. Is there updated version of yt music for android 6-7?
    I don't think there was ever an Android 6/7 version of YouTube Music.
    Hi Everyone, ive read up and searched but cant find an answer. Ive just installed the latest GSMCore Revanced and Revanced Manager (REX). As per the manager it suggests the latest supported version of youtube to use is v19.02.39 (not the v19.05.26 as recommended on in the build guide). So i downloaded it and applied the (roughly 101) patches and saved the output. I then installed it and tried to run it but i it errors looking for the old microg vanced as doesnt seem to pick up on the new GSMCore Revanced I have installed. Can anyone advise if i have missed something or something needs to be changed in the Default patches to get the Patcher the modded youtube to use GSMCore Revanced?

Thank you, any help appriciated
    The ReVanced manager is not by ReX, it's by ReVanced itself. I'm using my own magisk module so I'm not too much in in installation for unrooted devices. Have you changed the patch sources in the manager? I would recommend to use the 19 05.26 build. GSMcore is for the latest patches and builds so why don't give it a try?
    Sorry guys but I am really sick. I will get back when I recover.
    The issue about not playing any video is known and you can track it here & here & here. It doesn't affect all accounts (yet?).
    All ReVanced Extended (ReX) apks updated with the latest patches v2.220.10.
    ⚠️From now and go on, you will need GMSCore ReVanced instead of the regular MicroG. (Check here)

📝Notes:
    Playback issues should be completely fixed.
    If you are facing crashing in new ReX version, please:

- Make sure that you have installed correct microG version
    The app package name is: app.revanced.android.gms

- Go to microG Settings —> Self-check and tick all options.

- Make sure that you HAVE STOCK YOUTUBE in your system, if not INSTALL IT! (Check this comment why)

- If you got crashed with YouTube Music, install stock YTM from Play Store.
    Looks like someone else is continuing the extended project. Any chance this can be your source for pre-made extended apks in the future?

I know about it and there is another fork too. But all these devs are bunch of kids. Tomorrow they will stop development again.
    Also I read some users have issues with these patches. I would wait a bit more to settle and see about that fork.
    I guess I will provide apks but I am tired with that ****. Why all these kids doesn't group up and make a team so they can maintain all together that project and when someone is busy the development won't stop?
    If you trust me, you can download my build for Microg RE.
    Youtube 19.11.40
    YT Music 6.45.54
    (A few feature is missing because the app version difference.)
    Hello and good morning, @Zan1456

I've removed the hyperlinks from your post. If you like to share your modded builds, please also provide information about what you've modded and links to your source to allow our users to have a look into your code.
    Please don't read me as if we don't trust you, and I'm aware that VirusTotal doesn't flag your apk. But seeing that you've just posted five times in two years and code yesterday for the first time, we've to be a bit more careful. If something malious happens with devices of our users, XDA's reputation is endangered.

Generally, the owner of this thread, @Retrial, doesn't want any pre-made apk's published in his thread besides his and Magisk modules of well known, trusted members that are already included and available in his thread. He doesn't see a need for other apk's published here, and we've to respect his will and decision. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    As I said many times, I cannot guarantee for other premade apks and hence I don't want those to be shared here to avoid the mess.
    If something bad happens to users by using random apks or fake websites (which are posted from time to time here) they will say "I got it from xda" and guess who they gonna blame...

Plus for the apks @Zan1456 shared, what's the point of those, are modded or built for the old MicroG RE while the new changes of Revanced & ReVanced Extended requires GMSCore?¿
    Also are in unsupported version and features missing as you said.
    It's nothing personal but I don't understand the reason of it.

However, it's not my business and I don't care if someone wanna share apks in PMs but users should be extra careful what they install in their devices.
    ▶️ReVanced Megathread◀️
    (Apks, Guides, Informations, Links)
    Downloads at MEGA Cloud
    ⚠️This thread is Unofficial and is not related to ReVanced Team or to any other ReVanced forks.⚠️
    I created this thread with the purpose to help xda community and general the users to find guides, infos, trusted apks and to help each other for the whole ReVanced project. You can read more here.
    Please don't post for things you see here at ReVanced Team social platforms, instead post here your issue or question.
    INDEX:
    💡Differences ReVanced vs ReVanced Extended (RVX-ReX) & Informations
    Here you can find informations, description and links for each project involved with Revanced.
    If you are wondering which one to install ReVanced or ReVanced Extended, my suggestion is to go with the official ReVanced, check this post.

▶️
    ReVanced™️

ReVanced is the successor of the legacy Vanced app. It's a tool which can build a modded version of YouTube with AdBlock+SponsorBlock and has almost all the Premium YouTube features plus more. Well...this is how it started, ReVanced as tool can now patch more apps besides the youtube.

▶️ReVanced Extended (ReX)

ReVanced Extended (ReX) started by YT-Advanced as a fork of ReVanced Extended when inotia00 stopped the development of RVX. ReX has the same patches with RVX with some fixes and additions.
    - inotia00 stopped the development at 05-08-2023.
    - Then the project continues as fork with the name ReVanced Extended (ReX) by YT-Advanced.
    - However at 05-09-2023 inotia00 came back (announcement) and released a new update for RVX patches.
    - At 11-09-2023 ReX is discontinued. (
    announcment)
    - At 27-01-2024 ReVanced Extended (RVX) discontinued. (
    annoucment)
    - At 02-02-2024 ReX resume the development.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX)

ReVanced Extended (RVX) started by inotia00 as a fork of ReVanced with some patches/features more and most of the time it was based on more recent youtube version.
    - inotia00 stopped the development at 05-08-2023.
    - Then the project continues as fork with the name ReVanced Extended (ReX) by YT-Advanced.
    - However at 05-09-2023 inotia00 came back (announcement) and released a new update for RVX patches.
    - At 11-09-2023 ReX is discontinued. (
    announcment)
    - At 27-01-2024 ReVanced Extended (RVX) discontinued. (
    annoucment)
    - At 02-02-2024 ReX resume the development.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX) for Android 6-7

RVX for Android 6-7 is a ported version of RVX patches by kitadai31 for old devices which run android 6-7.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX) for Android 5

RVX for Android 5 is a ported version of RVX patches by d4n3436 for old devices which run android 5.

👾Revancify

Revancify is an alternative tool of ReVanced Manager. More specifically is a TUI wrapper for Revanced CLI with amazing features.

Click here to move up to Index!
    👨‍🏫Patch and Installation Guides

💡Here you can find guides about how to patch a supported app with revanced patches. The same process is for all apps, you just have to find the supported target version of the app you want to patch here (more easier to find here) and follow the same steps. In these guides we will use YouTube as an example.

📱ReVanced Manager Method (Recommended for most users)

▶️ReVanced™️
    Check an alternative guide.
    Alternative, you can also use the very easy way CLI Automation.
    🎯Supported Versions of the Apps: Target Versions

1. Remove anything related to Vanced MicroG/Vanced/ReVanced if you previously had it installed.
    2. Optional If you have installed Official Stock YouTube app: Uninstall it if possible or Go to your Settings > Apps > Find YouTube and Select it > Choose Disable > Click Storage > Clear Cache/Data > Uninstall Updates.
    3. Download: GMSCore ReVanced (latest version) + ReVanced Manager (latest version) [ONLY Arm64 devices] + Recommended Target Versions of all apps / Official YouTube Version 19.09.37 (Android 8.0+) [Do NOT download BUNDLE version].
    4. Install GMSCore ReVanced + ReVanced Manager. [Do NOT install youtube.apk you previously downloaded]
    5. Open ReVanced Manager and Check if your device is compatible as ARM64 device with ReVanced Manager here. [Sort By New]. If it's compatible proceeded.
    6. Go to Settings at the bottom right > Enable "Allow changing patch selection".
    7. Go to the Patcher Tab and Choose the section "Select an application".
    8. Click the "Storage" icon on the bottom right corner and select the .apk of Official Stock YouTube which you previously downloaded.
    9. Select the "Default" box at top left and Patch.
    10. The process will start, wait to finish.
    11. Optional if you want to export the patched .apk (app) you made, after finish the patching and before you install it, press the export button at bottom left corner.
    12. Press Install and done!
    13. While you installing the app and when you first open the app, you MAY get a warn from play store. Press ignore and then press -do not send-. It's safe don't worry about what play store says.
    14. To set ReVanced to open youtube links by default:
      - For general devices check this
      - If you are using MIUI and you have trouble to do it, check this.
      - If you still have issues check this.
    15. On Huawei devices you should also do this.
    16. Enjoy!
    🤖Alternative, easy installation with my "pre-made apks" which you can find here.
    1. Remove all YouTube related modules and apps, if you have any installed.
    2. Remove these specific directories related with ReVanced or Vanced if you used them before. (Check from post #246 why)
    3. Reboot the device.
    4. Download ReVanced Manager (latest version) [ONLY Arm64 devices] + Recommended Official YouTube Version 19.09.37 (Android 8.0+) [Do NOT download BUNDLE version].
    5. Install ReVanced Manager + the Official YouTube App you previously downloaded.
    6. Open ReVanced Manager and grant root permission via Magisk.
    7. Check if your device is compatible as ARM64 device with ReVanced Manager here. [Sort By New]. If it's compatible proceeded.
    8. Go to Settings at the bottom right > Enable "Allow changing patch selection".
    9. Go to Patcher Tab and Choose the section "Select an application".
    10. Select the Official YouTube app which you previously installed.
    11. Select the "Default" box at top left, then Exclude the patches "Client Spoof" & "Vanced MicroG support" and Patch.
    12. Patch and install using the mount method.
    13. While you installing the app and when you first open the app, you MAY get a warn from play store. Press ignore and then press -do not send-. It's safe don't worry about what play store says.
    14. After installation, use Magisk modules such as: zygisk-detatch or Update Locker (requires LSPosed) or Detach3 or TeMeFI, to detach YouTube or other apps from updating by Play Store. [Read this why]
    15. To set ReVanced to open youtube links by default:
    16. Enjoy!
    🤖Alternative, easy installation with the j-hc/ReVanced Magisk Module.

▶️ReVanced Extended (ReX)
    1. Remove anything related to Vanced MicroG/Vanced/ReVanced if you previously had it installed.
    2. Optional If you have installed Official Stock YouTube app: Uninstall it if possible or Go to your Settings > Apps > Find YouTube and Select it > Choose Disable > Click Storage > Clear Cache/Data > Uninstall Updates.
    3. Download: GMSCore ReVanced (latest version) + RVX Manager [ONLY Arm64 devices] + Recommended Official YouTube version 19.05.36 (Android 8.0+) [Do NOT download BUNDLE version].
    4. Install GMSCore ReVanced + RVX Manager. [Do NOT install youtube.apk you previously downloaded]
    5. Open RVX Manager and Check if your device is compatible as ARM64 device here. [Sort By New]. If it's compatible proceeded.
    6. Go to Settings tab at the bottom right > Enable "Allow changing patch selection".
    7. Still on Settings do the following changes you see on this screenshot and reboot the app.
    8. Go to Patcher Tab and Choose the section "Select an application".
    9. Click the "Storage" icon on the bottom right corner and select the .apk of Official YouTube which you previously downloaded.
    10. Select the "Default" box at top left and press Patch. [ReX Custom Icons List]
    11. The process will start, wait to finish.
    12. Optional if you want to export the patched .apk (app) you made, after finish the patching and before you install it, press the export button at the bottom left corner.
    13. Press Install and done!
    14. While you installing the app and when you first open the app, you MAY get a warn from play store. Press ignore and then press -do not send-. It's safe don't worry about what play store says.
    15. To set ReX to open youtube links by default:
    16. On Huawei devices you should also do this.
    17. Enjoy!
    🤖Alternative, easy installation with my "pre-made apks" which you can find here.
    1. Remove all YouTube related modules and apps, if you have any installed.
    2. Remove these specific directories related with ReVanced or Vanced if you used them before. (Check from post #246 why)
    3. Reboot the device.
    4. RVX Manager [ONLY Arm64 devices] + Recommended Official YouTube version 19.05.36 (Android 8.0+) [Do NOT download BUNDLE version].
    5. Install RVX Manager + the Offcial YouTube app you previously downloaded.
    6. Open RVX Manager and grant root permission via Magisk.
    7. Check if your device is compatible as ARM64 device here. [Sort By New]. If it's compatible proceeded.
    8. Go to Settings at the bottom right > Enable "Allow changing patch selection".
    9. Still on Settings do the following changes you see on this screenshot and reboot the app.
    10. Go to Patcher Tab and Choose the section "Select an application".
    11. Select the Official YouTube app which you previously installed.
    12. Select the "Default" box at top left, then Exclude the patches "Client Spoof" & "Vanced MicroG support" and Patch. [RVX Custom Icons List]
    13. Patch and install using the mount method.
    14. While you installing the app and when you first open the app, you MAY get a warn from play store. Press ignore and then press -do not send-. It's safe don't worry about what play store says.
    15. After installation, use Magisk modules such as: zygisk-detatch or Update Locker (requires LSPosed) or Detach3 or TeMeFI, to detach YouTube or other apps from updating by Play Store. [Read this why]
    16. To set ReX to open youtube links by default:
    17. Enjoy!
    🤖Alternative easy installation with the ReX Magisk Modules.

🖥️ReVanced CLI Method (CLI Automation - The easiest way to patch)

👾Revancify (via Termux) Method

Detailed Guide with screenshots.

1. Download Termux via GitHub or F-Droid.
    2. Open Termux and Copy Paste this command:

Code:
    curl -sL "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/decipher3114/Revancify/main/install.sh" | bash
    3. If the above command doesn't work, use this:
    Code:
    pkg update -y -o Dpkg::Options::="--force-confnew" && pkg install git -y && git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/decipher3114/Revancify.git && ./Revancify/revancify
    4. After finish, to run Revancify, open Termux and write revancify and proceed accordingly.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX) for Android 6-7 Method

🤖Non Root: Alternative easy installation with my "pre-made apks" which you can find here.
    🤖Root: Alternative easy installation with the ReVanced Extended Magisk Module A6-7.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX) for Android 5 Method

🤖Non Root: Alternative easy installation with my "pre-made apks" which you can find here.

➡️External Downloader App for ReVanced YouTube/Music

Guide: With the help of these applications, you can effortlessly download any YouTube video or song.

🤖Patch third-party Reddit Clients

• Guide: Continue using your favorite third-party Reddit apps after July 1.
    • Guide for Infinity: Alternative non revanced solution.

♻️How to Update Apps / Backup & Restore (Import & Export Keystore)

Understand how ReVanced Manager Keystore works

Explanation by ReVanced Team at Discord post.
    • ReVanced Manager has a keystore which with this key you sign your patched apk.
    • If you are patching by yourself -without deleting data of the ReVanced Manager app- then with the same key you will sign all your patched apks and so you could update without an issue and keep your current app settings.
    • If you are using my pre-made apks, these apks are signed with my key and so the app can only be updated only if you are already using my ready apks.
    • If you are using for example the patched app you built and then you want to install my updated pre-made apk, then there will be incompatibility since both are using different key for signing.
    So you need to use patched apks only from one source (either your builds, or my pre-made apks, or from others which I don't recommend) to update without the need of clean installing and so to keep your settings.

How to Backup and Restore ReVanced Manager Keystore (Import & Export)

• ReVanced Manager Method: Open ReVanced Manager > Settings > Scroll Down at Import / Export Settings.
    • File Explorer Method: You can find the keystore to backup or restore it via File Manager > Android > data > app.revanced.manager.flutter > files > revanced-manager.keystore.
    • ADB Method: Check here how to backup and restore ReVanced Manager Keystore file via adb.

How to update your apps

If you patched it by yourself:
    • Simply follow the same steps to patch the app again with the latest patches and then install it. All your settings will persist if you didn't wiped the data or uninstalled the ReVanced Manager before.
    If you use my pre-made apks:
    • Simply download and install (update) the new apk. All your settings will persist.

New Update: 25/05/2023 🗓️
    Changelog 📑

• Included all the previous changes at posts: #1,232, #1,233, #1,290, #1,308, #1,313, #1,358, #1,364, #1,389, #1,400, #1,411, #1,428, #1,433,#1,483, #1,501, #1,548, #1,567, #1,568.
    • Removed link for ReVanced Extended Magisk Module by No-Name.exe GiHhub.
    • Added link for ReVanced Extended Magisk Module by @Wolfcity. More polished builds and trusted person.
    • Added ReVanced Extended Magisk Module link for Android 6-7.
    • Updated the guides, added one step more for Huawei devices to fix force closes.
    • Added ReVanced Extended Details with Screenshots Documentation at "Differences between ReVanced and ReVanced Extended", "Build & Installation Guides" and "Useful Informations / Links".
    • Updated the FAQ.
    • Added Twitch Alternatives section.
    • Updated Third-Party APKS section with warnings.
    • All ReVanced Ready APKs updated with the latest Patches Version: 2.174.0 and Integrations Version: 0.108.0 via Revanced Manager Version: 1.3.0. Except TikTok and Instagram because they gave errors on some patches. (I re-uploaded old tiktok because I deleted it by mistake)
    • ⬇️Download (Unofficial ready Apks by me - Read this)
    Note #1: inotia00 - ReVanced Extended Developer take a break till July. Infos here. I hope the guys who wanted everyday 123321321 updates can live without these till July. 🤪
    Note #2: Changes in the thread/apks/news happens in real time. General Changelog posts like this contains all these changes.