• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Revert 8T back to OxygenOS from LineageOS

Search This thread

rando_lando

Oct 17, 2021
I'm really new to all of this so sorry for the ignorance. I'm trying to revert my OP8T KB2003 back to OxygenOS and get rid of Lineage and TWRP. Can't seem to find a proper tutorial on how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rando_lando

Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for the reply. So I tried the different firmware and followed the instructions, but it doesn't seem to be able to pick up the phone. I'm holding down both volume buttons for a few seconds before plugging it in. Does the bootloader being unlocked have something to do with it? If so i'm unsure how to lock it again.

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
Thanks for the reply. So I tried the different firmware and followed the instructions, but it doesn't seem to be able to pick up the phone. I'm holding down both volume buttons for a few seconds before plugging it in. Does the bootloader being unlocked have something to do with it? If so i'm unsure how to lock it again.
Does the phone show in device manager as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008?
If yes, try entering edl mode again.
If no, you need to install the Qualcomm drivers.

bikeaholics

Apr 14, 2011
I also wasnt able to start the MSM Tool with pushing Buttons. If drivers are correct you should Google Boot edl Mode via ADB command. This worked for me.

Reactions: BillGoss

jfodra

Aug 11, 2012
OnePlus 8T
I'm also trying to get back to oos from derp. Can't I just use the flashable beta zips using twrp and then format data?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I also wasnt able to start the MSM Tool with pushing Buttons. If drivers are correct you should Google Boot edl Mode via ADB command. This worked for me.