• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Accessories [Review] CaseBorn ArmadilloTek S for One+ 9 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jeudecon

Dec 3, 2020
Hi guys, I was asked by Jeff Lin (ArmadilloTek's co-founder) to try the brand new CaseBorn ArmadilloTek S for One+ 9 Pro.

20210531_114425.jpg

As for me phone protection is very important (my friends call me paranoiac !) I am always very interested in cases but often disappointed.

20210531_114358.jpg

When I unboxed it, apart that the packaging is perfect and graphically totally my taste, I was a bit disappointed because this case looks really not strong nor special at first glance. And that is the amazing point! This case is greaaaaaaaat but does not let it be seen immediately.

The material is rigid, except in the upper corner of the camera window where it is completely flexible, but being rigid it keeps a certain flexibility as you can see on the pics.

20210531_114038.jpg
20210531_114045.jpg
20210531_114035.jpg

It is not that thick but it is definitely strong, and to break it you'll need to really want it. So I don't feel my phone is bigger but I feel it is protected and very pleasant to touch and to hold in my hand.

I can hold it quite better than without case or with the OnePlus case, and it won't slide off my hand as it might happen with the one+ case coming with the phone or without case.

It is totally clear and transparent and works perfectly with NFC. Not too much fingerprint smudging.

The buttons work perfectly and are totally protected.

The edges of the screen are very well protected without disturbing the touch.

20210531_114142.jpg
20210531_114152.jpg
20210531_114200.jpg
20210531_114205.jpg
20210531_114210.jpg
20210531_114214.jpg

So for me guys no doubt, this is THE case. I threw in the trash can the oneplus case and I think they should work together with Armadillo Tek because even if it was nice from oneplus to provide a case for free, after 3 minutes using the Amadillo's one I don't consider anymore the oneplus case as an effective protection.

Sorry guys I tried my best but I did not find any drawbacks or bad points to this product, not even it soft price ...

Just one thing more to add: Thanks and bravo Armadillo Tek for this case that make my phone and I HAPPY!

@jeudecon THRAED CLOSED as a subject matter related thread already exists:

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
  • You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
  • Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
  • Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
  • Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.