Review Noreve Leather Case for S7 Edge

redjinx

Mar 16, 2009
There's 5 model leather case from Noreve for S7 Edge, I choose the new model horizontal flap without magnetic closure. I have custom order (Serpent Nero - interior lining Cerise Vintage), they need 10 - 14 days for the production, the package shipped by DHL Express for free and took 4 days to arrived. The case came with red/black box and red pouch, you'll smell distinctive leather scent when put it out from the box, it's a real leather with snake skin pattern look, the combination black outside and red inside is nice. Built quality and detail of this case is superb, embossed leather on the inside and metal Noreve logo outside make this case elegant, it's very well hand-made by Noreve craftsmen. I put my gold S7 Edge on it, there's a clean cutout for the camera, power button, volume button, audio jack, charging port, speaker, SIM/Micro SD card. The case is simple and slim, I still can make a call while the case in closed position, even though I don't recommend this model if you want full protection, without magnetic closure there's possibility the phone screen will break if touch the ground first while it drop, maybe you can consider other model with magnetic flap or the pouch one. Overall this case has great look and elegant. A lot combination leather range, color, finish, model, and great built quality from Noreve make this case so premium. Please take a look picture for detail, sorry for bad camera quality.

Attachments

Reactions: dman777 and minoch

ndelinde

May 18, 2012
Ive had at few Noreve cases. They look really nice but they made a serious impact on my celluar signal reception on the S6 Edge. It made my signal drop from 3 bars to 1.

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

redjinx

Mar 16, 2009
Ive had at few Noreve cases. They look really nice but they made a serious impact on my celluar signal reception on the S6 Edge. It made my signal drop from 3 bars to 1.

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk
How can it be? There's no metal in this case, the frame it self made by thermoplastic, is it the magnetic closure can interfere cellular signal?

Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app

dman777

Sep 5, 2010
I am going to buy that case! On yours, was the inside red leather Tomate or Cerise vintage? Also, can you please tell me which black leather that was in the choice of ranges?

Last edited: