• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Review of Datamini TWG10 2-in-1 Tablet+Win 10 Drivers

Search This thread

amirhtc

Jul 15, 2010
This 2 in 1 Laptop has a flexible design which lets you use it as a laptop, tablet, presentation screen, etc. The laptop supports dual boot, one is Windows 10 and another one is Android Lollipop v5.1. Intel Atom processor ( Z3735F ) is installed in this laptop to deliver matchless performance. With 2 GB RAM, smooth and lag-free real-time execution of program becomes possible. This entertainment laptop has 32 GB eMMC storage capacity to store all the needed documents, favourite multimedia files, and also to install essential software. The notebook has 25.65 cm (10.1) Touch screen to assure wonderful movie watching experience and smooth navigation. Datamini is a pioneer name in the segment of computers and laptops manufacturing. Also, the brand has a host of service centres across India. -> (Datamini Windows Tablet)
SnapDeal : Datamini TWG10 2-in-1 Dual OS
Amazon :Datamini TWG10 2-in-1 only Windows
Shopclues : Datamini TWG10 2-in-1 Dual OS

Datamini Service Center :
Contact Number : 00912240053782
Email : [email protected]
Pick Up Coordinator (Any where in India) :
Name : Satish
Contact Number : 00919599685653
Email : [email protected] (Renu Gupta)
Notice : All Datamini Service is done by Aforeserve Company only .

Datamini TWG10 Spare Parts & Accessories :
Screen Guard Scratch Protector
Bags with shoulder strap
LCD Screen for Datamini TWG10
Housing for Datamini TWG10
Touch Screen for Datamini TWG10

oJopcX9.jpg
S5pJPdk.jpg
lrBrg6b.jpg
yDAAhAO.jpg
e6Kne6W.jpg

Technical Specification :

OVERVIEW :
Brand Datamini
Type 2 in 1 Laptop
Utility Entertainment
Color Black
Model Number TWG10
PROCESSOR :
Processor Name Intel Atom
Variant Z3735F
Processor Brand Intel
Clock Speed 1.33 GHz Up to 1.83 GHz
Cache 2 MB
MEMORY :
RAM 2 GB DDR3L
STORAGE :
Storage Capacity 64 GB (32 GB Inbuilt and 32 GB Micro SD Card)
PLATFORM :
Type Dual Boot
Operating System Windows 10+Android Lollipop v5.1
DISPLAY :
Screen Size 25.65cm (10.1)
Resolution 1280 x 800 Pixels
Screen Type IPS Touchscreen
GRAPHIC :
Graphic Processor Intel HD 1GB
KEYBOARD/INPUT :
Integrated Camera Yes, Rear Camera - 5.0MP & Front Camera- 2.0MP
Pointer Device Touchpad
Keyboard Standard Keyboard
AUDIO :
Internal Mic Yes
Speakers Two Speakers (1W)
COMMUNICATION :
Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth v4.0
POWER & BATTERY :
Power Supply 5V/2A adapter
Standard Battery Li-ion Polymer, 6600Ah
PORTS/SLOTS :
USB Port/S Mini USB 2.0 & Standard USB
Mic In Yes
HDMI Port Mini HDMI
Multi Card Slot 3G SIM Slot+Micro SD Card Slot
System Properties :
eqpEbZI.jpg

System Information :
BSeUDfR.jpg

BIOS Information:

BIOS of this tablet is made by INSYDE which is UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) BIOS Type.
When turn on the tablet , you can enter to Tablet BIOS Mode By Pressing ESC Button .
You will see the Below picture on the screen of the tablet
mDEeFVL.jpg

By Selecting BootManager , you can select which system or OS can be booted : Windows , Android and Bootable Software from USB Port using Flash Memory or Pen Drive .
Also From BootFromFlie , you can access to bootable Devices such Pen Drive .
BootManager :
xZQONrF.jpg

Boot From File :
NQKxZL9.jpg

Partitioning of Windows 10 and Android 5.1 on the Tablet :
wbwDKCU.jpg

PCTuuWk.jpg

As you see only 4 GB ROM from 32 GB in built hard Disk is dedicated on Android 5.1 to be installed APPS by user .

How to Install Windows on the tablet ?

1. Find and Download Window 10 home or professional Edition as ISO File
2. Download Rufus to make bootable USB.
3. 8 GB Pen Drive which should be better to format it .
4. Open Rufus which you have Downloaded.
5. Select the Windows ISO file from which you have downloaded
6. Change Partition scheme to GPT Partition scheme for UEFI
7. Press Start button and wait to finish.
gbjjibT.jpg

8. Insert the Pen Drive to the USB slot and restart you tablet
9. Press ESC button
10. Select Boot Manager
11. Select Boot from USB
12 . Install windows 10
Notice : In formating Partition for windows installation only format Drive C , DO NOT TOUCH OTHER VOLUMES

How To Install Android X86 on the Tablet ?
1. Download Android 5.1 X86.img for EFI as IMG File
4. Open Rufus which you have Downloaded
5. Change Type of Image to DD Image
6. Select Android 5.1.img from which you have downloaded
7. Click Start Button
RLISsBF.jpg

8. Insert the Pen Drive in USB Slot of the Tablet
9. Restart the tablet and Press ESC button
10. Select Boot Manager
11. Select Boot from USB
12 .Read from HERE To Install Android x86 Step by Step.

Pros of Tablet :
  • Supporting Dual OS
  • Perfect and Nice finishing
  • So fast and smooth
  • It Supports Mini HDMI and SIM cart with 3G
  • It has 32 GB extra Micro SD card free
  • It Supports all Apps on Windows 10 and Android OS
  • High Graphic resolution and sharp LCD
  • Battery remains for long time up to 9 hours
Cons of Tablet:
  • No protective guard for LCD
  • LCD scratches with anything even your fingers
  • Screen touch is not working properly on windows 10
  • 4 GB is dedicated on Android which is too less
  • Android doesn't permit to install apps on Micro SD card
  • So Low Quality of rear and Front Camera
  • Micro SD card, sometime, is not working on windows 10 Properly

Drivers of Windows 10 for Datamini TWG 10 :

1. Download Drivers from Here

2. Extract the Zip file

3 . search each missing Driver by Device manager into the extracted folder
-OR-

1. Download Drivers Package from Here

2. Extract the Zip file

3. Copy and Paste the extracted folders in Windows\System 32

4. Restart your Tablet PC

Last edited:

shiahling

Apr 18, 2016
it is written that 4gb for android ...out of32 gb internal memory only 4 gb ?
micro sd card max memory card we can use ?

kkk95

Jul 22, 2016
touch screen not working

my tablet is only come with window 10.when i try to reset(become slow) i hang and i restart it by pressing power button but window corrupt.i try to install android in it unfortunately i formatted its all partiotions (windows,windows reserverd and one more ).so after installing android its touch is not working no rotataion.then i install windoe 10 using usb but in windows 10 also its touch is not working .i paste drivers mentioned in above link and updated also from device manager-human interface but nothing works.
please help me without touch my tablet is like dead .

support of SDXC cards

just tried a 128 GB sandisk micro sd card in this, device recognises it perfectly.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

my tablet is only come with window 10.when i try to reset(become slow) i hang and i restart it by pressing power button but window corrupt.i try to install android in it unfortunately i formatted its all partiotions (windows,windows reserverd and one more ).so after installing android its touch is not working no rotataion.then i install windoe 10 using usb but in windows 10 also its touch is not working .i paste drivers mentioned in above link and updated also from device manager-human interface but nothing works.
please help me without touch my tablet is like dead .
i had the same issue. dont paste the drivers directly to windows folder. open device manager and install drivers for intel HD graphics and I2C touch controller and touch will start working. for rotation need to install bosch accelorometer drivers

Vedanishthananda

Oct 28, 2016
Nagercoil
Memory problem

I was told Memory 32 GB expandable upto 500 GB. How can it be expanded? It looks there is no room for HDD of 500 GB. Windows 10 was unable to update due to low space ie less than 4 GB, Windows needs 5 GB space.
In Android they gave 8 GB ROM for me. They said 32 GB ROM, atleast I understood in that way. I didn't know Windows 10 also was there, dual boot.

amirhtc

Jul 15, 2010
Driver Solution

just tried a 128 GB sandisk micro sd card in this, device recognises it perfectly.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

i had the same issue. dont paste the drivers directly to windows folder. open device manager and install drivers for intel HD graphics and I2C touch controller and touch will start working. for rotation need to install bosch accelorometer drivers

Approach 1 : (recommended)
Download the Driver package and unzipe it your PC then Right click on Start Menu-> Click on Device manager
Right Click on any unknown driver -> Click on Update Driver Software -> click on Browse My computer for Driver software -> Browse the location that you unzip the zip fle ( check include subfolders ) -> click next -> finish -> Restart the tablet

Approach 2 :
copy and paste the inside of driver package ( Drivers folder and Driverstore folder ) to windows-> system32

knreddy

Mar 17, 2014
My hands on experience

Please do not try based on the info available in this site/thread regarding installation of Windows, installation of Android, unless further progress is there because of the following hands on experience.
1) The tablet is manufactured by little known company, hence not much development support can be expected.
2) the company is having only one service center at mumbai, they are not ready to share windows drivers or android files through downloads.
3) This looks like laptop but they say it is a tablet with keyboard, hence it is similar to phone with so many secrete partitions and files.
4) It has UEFI type BIOS only, (No legacy BIOS), it has 32 bit only hardware, it does not popular other hardware chips hence it is difficult to get worked open android OS or windows drivers* . (further I suspect it might have locked Bootloader this is the point i have missed before my attempt)

I have backed up all the 17 partitions and restored back with Easeus To Do back up (so far other image backup software are not even working on this type of environment). I have backed up various methods , as some problem i was anticipating (like Partition backup, Disk Back Up (sector by sector method), System Back up & Disk Clone while it was running OK )
But on requirement , when restoration was done with partition backup (as My windows was not booting , not resetting, not restoring , vendors asks to send it back to Mumbai)
windows problem was not solved but android was intact. when tried System restore, windows problem solved but android not booting, when disk clone restore attempted nothing was booting. when restore from Disk back up was done only windows was restoring. Hence they have locked somewhere.
I have tried to install Android -x86 5x it is 32 bit but not EFI compatible . No other s like 4.4, 6.0 etc is successful (these are installed at c drive, not same as manufacturer provided which hides in some partition )
In view of this , if windows corrupts and becomes non bootable , only Windows 10 32 bit UEFI version may be installed as per the procedure specified at initial [But screen auto rotation does not work, OS Switch is missing but we can go to bios (esc key to be pressed while booting) switch OS-but the may considered minor ]
In my case i have expanded my disk to full 28GB for Windows 10 and backup copy of OS and all imp programs like WinOffice etc & settings are stored (8GB) on my SD Disk of 32GB, which I also made bootable and selectable from BIOS. If any major corruption of windows occurs, as always saves my data on SD card, it can be temporarily removed and important work will be backed up, tablet can be restored in 40 min at click.

Last edited:

knreddy

Mar 17, 2014
UEFI bios reset blind method

After some setting change in advanced video menu the screen blank

To reset / to load defaults we have to follow actual steps in blind method.

Press ESC key when you feel it is starting
Left left enter
F9 enter to load defaults
F10 enter to save

knreddy

Mar 17, 2014
The following mentioned at Cube iWork 10 ultimate dual boot rooting at techtablets

please note that no matter what backup software you use, if you restore the entire disk image (specifically, the android partitions) android will NOT boot anymore. This is because Cube (or rather, their ODM) enabled dm-verity so the system detects that it has been “tampered” and just hangs at boot. to fix that you should reflash the official android image with the files provided by Cube, or use a modified boot.img (see rooting section)

adex9

Jul 31, 2013
Hey there guys, just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as me, I have the TWG ces 101, pretty much the same tablet but with a different bios, I am having a weird issue with the touch screen, it worked fine before I nuked windows attempting to install android x86, and upon installing windows again and finally getting all the drivers working again, the touch screen is going crazy, every touch registers as it being somewhere entirely different from where you have touched, some spots on the screen when touched show up as 2 fingers on 2 random parts of the screen etc, I have tried calibrating to no avail as I cant even click where it asks me to, I have tried multiple versions of the driver (which I only found through a driver search program called SDI and right clicking it and searching the part number on microsofts download database (as it came up as unknown device and had no name)

not sure what else to really try...its driving me a bit batty

anubhavranjan

Sep 17, 2017
Hey there guys, just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as me, I have the TWG ces 101, pretty much the same tablet but with a different bios, I am having a weird issue with the touch screen, it worked fine before I nuked windows attempting to install android x86, and upon installing windows again and finally getting all the drivers working again, the touch screen is going crazy, every touch registers as it being somewhere entirely different from where you have touched, some spots on the screen when touched show up as 2 fingers on 2 random parts of the screen etc, I have tried calibrating to no avail as I cant even click where it asks me to, I have tried multiple versions of the driver (which I only found through a driver search program called SDI and right clicking it and searching the part number on microsofts download database (as it came up as unknown device and had no name)

not sure what else to really try...its driving me a bit batty

I had the same kind of issue. So download the file from here:
.4shared.com/get/Z5OVkZNyba/Drivers_TWG10_.html

Extract the content in the rar file. Using a mouse browse the contents of the folder and open Drivers > HIDClass > KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device
Right click oem24 file and select install.
Once done, touch screen will be alright

Last edited:

Amruthamohan

Nov 10, 2011
Firmware file

I need stock firmware file android of this device.I want to flash that firmware.my tab already has android.But I need firmware file.Please send

Ianreal28

Dec 29, 2017
Pls could somebody help me i have this 2 in 1 tablet DUAL BOOT after resetting it to factory reset my drivers are all gone no touch, sound etc. So i decided to find drivers i found intel atom z3735f install it and then restart. AND IT RESTARTING FOREVER:crying::crying: when I hardreset my tablet then the windows take too long to boot up.. I think the problem is the i2c controller driver is responsible for forever restarting . i try all methods and it happens the same. Can anyone help me? :crying:

Specs:
Intel atom z3735f
2gb ram
32gb eMMC
Dual boot
Windows 10 home 32-bit

My thread:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/windows-tablet-taking-forever-to-t3727109

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This 2 in 1 Laptop has a flexible design which lets you use it as a laptop, tablet, presentation screen, etc. The laptop supports dual boot, one is Windows 10 and another one is Android Lollipop v5.1. Intel Atom processor ( Z3735F ) is installed in this laptop to deliver matchless performance. With 2 GB RAM, smooth and lag-free real-time execution of program becomes possible. This entertainment laptop has 32 GB eMMC storage capacity to store all the needed documents, favourite multimedia files, and also to install essential software. The notebook has 25.65 cm (10.1) Touch screen to assure wonderful movie watching experience and smooth navigation. Datamini is a pioneer name in the segment of computers and laptops manufacturing. Also, the brand has a host of service centres across India. -> (Datamini Windows Tablet)
    SnapDeal : Datamini TWG10 2-in-1 Dual OS
    Amazon :Datamini TWG10 2-in-1 only Windows
    Shopclues : Datamini TWG10 2-in-1 Dual OS

Datamini Service Center :
    Contact Number : 00912240053782
    Pick Up Coordinator (Any where in India) :
    Name : Satish
    Contact Number : 00919599685653
    Email : [email protected] (Renu Gupta)
    Notice : All Datamini Service is done by Aforeserve Company only .

Datamini TWG10 Spare Parts & Accessories :
    Screen Guard Scratch Protector
    Bags with shoulder strap
    LCD Screen for Datamini TWG10
    Housing for Datamini TWG10
    Touch Screen for Datamini TWG10

oJopcX9.jpg
    S5pJPdk.jpg
    lrBrg6b.jpg
    yDAAhAO.jpg
    e6Kne6W.jpg

Technical Specification :

OVERVIEW :
    Brand Datamini
    Type 2 in 1 Laptop
    Utility Entertainment
    Color Black
    Model Number TWG10
    PROCESSOR :
    Processor Name Intel Atom
    Variant Z3735F
    Processor Brand Intel
    Clock Speed 1.33 GHz Up to 1.83 GHz
    Cache 2 MB
    MEMORY :
    RAM 2 GB DDR3L
    STORAGE :
    Storage Capacity 64 GB (32 GB Inbuilt and 32 GB Micro SD Card)
    PLATFORM :
    Type Dual Boot
    Operating System Windows 10+Android Lollipop v5.1
    DISPLAY :
    Screen Size 25.65cm (10.1)
    Resolution 1280 x 800 Pixels
    Screen Type IPS Touchscreen
    GRAPHIC :
    Graphic Processor Intel HD 1GB
    KEYBOARD/INPUT :
    Integrated Camera Yes, Rear Camera - 5.0MP & Front Camera- 2.0MP
    Pointer Device Touchpad
    Keyboard Standard Keyboard
    AUDIO :
    Internal Mic Yes
    Speakers Two Speakers (1W)
    COMMUNICATION :
    Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
    Bluetooth v4.0
    POWER & BATTERY :
    Power Supply 5V/2A adapter
    Standard Battery Li-ion Polymer, 6600Ah
    PORTS/SLOTS :
    USB Port/S Mini USB 2.0 & Standard USB
    Mic In Yes
    HDMI Port Mini HDMI
    Multi Card Slot 3G SIM Slot+Micro SD Card Slot
    System Properties :
    eqpEbZI.jpg

System Information :
    BSeUDfR.jpg

BIOS Information:

BIOS of this tablet is made by INSYDE which is UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) BIOS Type.
    When turn on the tablet , you can enter to Tablet BIOS Mode By Pressing ESC Button .
    You will see the Below picture on the screen of the tablet
    mDEeFVL.jpg

By Selecting BootManager , you can select which system or OS can be booted : Windows , Android and Bootable Software from USB Port using Flash Memory or Pen Drive .
    Also From BootFromFlie , you can access to bootable Devices such Pen Drive .
    BootManager :
    xZQONrF.jpg

Boot From File :
    NQKxZL9.jpg

Partitioning of Windows 10 and Android 5.1 on the Tablet :
    wbwDKCU.jpg

PCTuuWk.jpg

As you see only 4 GB ROM from 32 GB in built hard Disk is dedicated on Android 5.1 to be installed APPS by user .

How to Install Windows on the tablet ?

1. Find and Download Window 10 home or professional Edition as ISO File
    4. Open Rufus which you have Downloaded.
    5. Select the Windows ISO file from which you have downloaded
    6. Change Partition scheme to GPT Partition scheme for UEFI
    7. Press Start button and wait to finish.
    gbjjibT.jpg

8. Insert the Pen Drive to the USB slot and restart you tablet
    9. Press ESC button
    10. Select Boot Manager
    11. Select Boot from USB
    12 . Install windows 10
    Notice : In formating Partition for windows installation only format Drive C , DO NOT TOUCH OTHER VOLUMES

How To Install Android X86 on the Tablet ?
    1. Download Android 5.1 X86.img for EFI as IMG File
    4. Open Rufus which you have Downloaded
    5. Change Type of Image to DD Image
    6. Select Android 5.1.img from which you have downloaded
    7. Click Start Button
    RLISsBF.jpg

8. Insert the Pen Drive in USB Slot of the Tablet
    9. Restart the tablet and Press ESC button
    10. Select Boot Manager
    11. Select Boot from USB
    12 .Read from HERE To Install Android x86 Step by Step.

Pros of Tablet :
    • Supporting Dual OS
    • Perfect and Nice finishing
    • So fast and smooth
    • It Supports Mini HDMI and SIM cart with 3G
    • It has 32 GB extra Micro SD card free
    • It Supports all Apps on Windows 10 and Android OS
    • High Graphic resolution and sharp LCD
    • Battery remains for long time up to 9 hours
    Cons of Tablet:
    • No protective guard for LCD
    • LCD scratches with anything even your fingers