[Review] Vinsic Tulip 3200mAh Power Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Saqib Nazm

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
I always needed a power bank for my Nexus 5 because it dies really fast when I have LTE, GPS on using navigation or taking pictures on any tours. I came across to this one in Amazon, Vinsic Tulip 3200mAh Power Bank. I am very happy to say that I am more than satisfied with the quality and effectiveness of the product. It got delivered in 3 days and also available in Amazon Prime.

IEKtfH0.jpg

Features:

• Powerful 3200mAh external mobile battery charger
  • Ultra slim alluminum alloy body
  • Designed with a 5V 1A output USB port
  • Built-in 4 LED indicators to show the charging status and battery level
  • Compact size which saves space and convenient to carry anywhere
  • for iPhone, iPad, iPod, LG, Sony, Samsung devices, HTC phones, digital cameras, game consoles, MP3/MP4 players and more.
  • It supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, safe and reliable
First Impression:

After I opened the box of the product I found out that the power bank is charged up to 3 battery level light indicators. I charged it to 100% and to test I connected my Nexus 5 with it. It took little over than 75 minutes to charge my phone. Then I connected the power bank to my charger to recharge it for future usage. It took just more than 2 hours to charge it to 100% as I could see the battery level light indicator which helps you greatly to keep a track of the power level. I definitely think this product does its job perfectly and on time and it is a very useful product for someone like me. Now I don't have to panic about my phone dying when I am on any trip.

AhH7pzb.jpg

5LSqqU2.jpg

vlPhoLN.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayush Singh

Axel85

May 9, 2010
Google Pixel 8
I was just looking at this companies 20,000mAh unit but I like this one also. May need to buy both, try for review.

Me too,i like the 20000mah one,it could charge my nexus 5 at least 4 times,I will buy it tomorrow with they re car charger. Looking at those 2 reviews here at xda seems a quality brand.When I will receive my products I will do a review and some testing like i ve done for some cables difference in charging speed.If those products are good the same as the design i will buy this one for my girlfriend s nexus 4

Reactions: FuMMoD

xSunny

May 19, 2009
Brooklyn
Siggey let me know about your review as I might be interested in one, I was just looking at the 20,000 Mah one as well.

xSunny

May 19, 2009
Brooklyn
This charger is nice so far I got the 6000mah one its nice small and charges the s6 edge fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I always needed a power bank for my Nexus 5 because it dies really fast when I have LTE, GPS on using navigation or taking pictures on any tours. I came across to this one in Amazon, Vinsic Tulip 3200mAh Power Bank. I am very happy to say that I am more than satisfied with the quality and effectiveness of the product. It got delivered in 3 days and also available in Amazon Prime.

IEKtfH0.jpg

Features:

• Powerful 3200mAh external mobile battery charger
    • Ultra slim alluminum alloy body
    • Designed with a 5V 1A output USB port
    • Built-in 4 LED indicators to show the charging status and battery level
    • Compact size which saves space and convenient to carry anywhere
    • for iPhone, iPad, iPod, LG, Sony, Samsung devices, HTC phones, digital cameras, game consoles, MP3/MP4 players and more.
    • It supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, safe and reliable
    First Impression:

After I opened the box of the product I found out that the power bank is charged up to 3 battery level light indicators. I charged it to 100% and to test I connected my Nexus 5 with it. It took little over than 75 minutes to charge my phone. Then I connected the power bank to my charger to recharge it for future usage. It took just more than 2 hours to charge it to 100% as I could see the battery level light indicator which helps you greatly to keep a track of the power level. I definitely think this product does its job perfectly and on time and it is a very useful product for someone like me. Now I don't have to panic about my phone dying when I am on any trip.

AhH7pzb.jpg

5LSqqU2.jpg

vlPhoLN.jpg
    I was just looking at this companies 20,000mAh unit but I like this one also. May need to buy both, try for review.

Me too,i like the 20000mah one,it could charge my nexus 5 at least 4 times,I will buy it tomorrow with they re car charger. Looking at those 2 reviews here at xda seems a quality brand.When I will receive my products I will do a review and some testing like i ve done for some cables difference in charging speed.If those products are good the same as the design i will buy this one for my girlfriend s nexus 4