[ Revive Hardbricked YU Yureka AO5510 ] - Sahara Fail[Fixed] - HS-USB Qdloader 9008

Search This thread

Aakash654

Jun 11, 2020
Dear Yureka Users,

If you have hardbricked your YU Yureka A05510 during flashing , modifying or other high level engineering :cowboy:, There is a detailed process how to revive it back to the STOCK 5.1 Lollipop Rom.

""This method is different from SD Card partitioning using windisk""

Requirements
1. A Yu Yureka ao5510 ( Hardbricked )
2. A Windows Based PC
3. Files Provided by me
4. A working Brain
5. A lots of patience

This Guide is only for the advance users & i hope you have installed all the FASTBOOT , ADB , HS-USB QDloader 9008 drivers.
( For noobs ) you are requested to contact me on [email protected] . :D. Because you need personal assistance.

[[Warning]] I request you to please use the files & tools provided by me ,, any other combination of softwares & files result into sahara Fail error

Follow the following steps to Revive your Device.

1. Install all the appropriate drivers Needed like Fastboot , ADB & HS-usb qdloader 9008 etc. ( Updated )

2. Download the YU revive kit.zip attached.

3. Connect the Yureka to PC by Usb Data cable & boot it into the HS-USB qdloader 9008 Mode by Shorting the pins 2 & 4.

4. Extract the contents of the ZIP into separate folder.

5. Right click Qfil.exe and Run as administrator.

6. you device should be detected by Qfil as HS-USB Qdloader 9008 [COM x] , where x is the PORT assigned to your device .

7 . Now Select the programmer in Qfil tool prog_emmc_firehose.mbn ( Don,t choose prog_emmc_firehose_8936.mbn )

8. Now click on Load XML & select RAWPROGRAM0.xml & PATCH0.xml provided in the zip file.

9. Click on download.

10 . Wait unlit "" waiting for the phone to reset "" is shown in the log.

11. Now Remove Battery wait for 1 minute & Re-insert it.

12. Now press hold volume UP + button & insert PC USB cable again . It will boot into the fastboot mode .

13. now click on the flashall(afterqfil).bat provided in zip , It will reconstruct your all partitions.

14. After ""flashall(afterqfil).bat"" successfully finished . CLick on Flashall.bat provided in zip.

15. Your device will boot normally to CYNOGEN LOLLIPOP OS. You can use SN writer to fix your corrupted IMEI no. .... SM writer is also provided in that ZIP file.

{{{ if i helped you please press the thanks button }}}
or contact me on [email protected]

Reactions: nestul and Navi44

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear Yureka Users,

If you have hardbricked your YU Yureka A05510 during flashing , modifying or other high level engineering :cowboy:, There is a detailed process how to revive it back to the STOCK 5.1 Lollipop Rom.

""This method is different from SD Card partitioning using windisk""

Requirements
    1. A Yu Yureka ao5510 ( Hardbricked )
    2. A Windows Based PC
    3. Files Provided by me
    4. A working Brain
    5. A lots of patience

This Guide is only for the advance users & i hope you have installed all the FASTBOOT , ADB , HS-USB QDloader 9008 drivers.
    ( For noobs ) you are requested to contact me on [email protected] . :D. Because you need personal assistance.

[[Warning]] I request you to please use the files & tools provided by me ,, any other combination of softwares & files result into sahara Fail error

Follow the following steps to Revive your Device.

1. Install all the appropriate drivers Needed like Fastboot , ADB & HS-usb qdloader 9008 etc. ( Updated )

2. Download the YU revive kit.zip attached.

3. Connect the Yureka to PC by Usb Data cable & boot it into the HS-USB qdloader 9008 Mode by Shorting the pins 2 & 4.

4. Extract the contents of the ZIP into separate folder.

5. Right click Qfil.exe and Run as administrator.

6. you device should be detected by Qfil as HS-USB Qdloader 9008 [COM x] , where x is the PORT assigned to your device .

7 . Now Select the programmer in Qfil tool prog_emmc_firehose.mbn ( Don,t choose prog_emmc_firehose_8936.mbn )

8. Now click on Load XML & select RAWPROGRAM0.xml & PATCH0.xml provided in the zip file.

9. Click on download.

10 . Wait unlit "" waiting for the phone to reset "" is shown in the log.

11. Now Remove Battery wait for 1 minute & Re-insert it.

12. Now press hold volume UP + button & insert PC USB cable again . It will boot into the fastboot mode .

13. now click on the flashall(afterqfil).bat provided in zip , It will reconstruct your all partitions.

14. After ""flashall(afterqfil).bat"" successfully finished . CLick on Flashall.bat provided in zip.

15. Your device will boot normally to CYNOGEN LOLLIPOP OS. You can use SN writer to fix your corrupted IMEI no. .... SM writer is also provided in that ZIP file.

{{{ if i helped you please press the thanks button }}}
    or contact me on [email protected]