UniversalAuth: Face Unlock for all ROMs
1. Enable magisk setting zygisk.
2. Flash via magisk manager "Zygisk-LSPosed" restart
3. Run universalauth-xposed-release-fixA13.apk & Face unlock release.apk
4. Activate UniversalAuth.xposed
5. Open face unlock app >permissions> Click 3-dots top-right corner.>>to grant permission ( see picture )
6. Run face unlock app , it will ark you to download data does not accept the approval of the download. Click on the MANUAL IMPORT and select the apk file named (Don't install Com.Motolora.Faceunlock.xxx.apk)
7. Now the application will switch you to (Accessibility), then choose FaceUnlock and activate it.
8. set up facial recognition : you can register your face inside the app below.
Start setup and configured along with this picture. Finally Test Auth.
* Disable Even faster face unlock
Set screen lock.
Close screen when it locked try to test your face-unlock.
You will see a camera (green icon) notification at the top right corner of locked screen.
This indicates that the face unlock app is using camera to recognise your face. For that ,the app needs to have accessibility permission.