RGB colors calibration - LG g4

Search This thread

SecondRoom

Jul 27, 2015
Hi all..
I got the lg g4 one week ago.. its my first ever android device so i totaly new to this world..
my questions are: i found that the white color of the device is too "warm" (the white color is mixed with a little bit of red color) for me.. I love more the "cold" white like on the Iphone models.. from what i read and understand i need to root the g4 for get a full control on the RGB colors so i will could to reduce a bit the RED color.. is that right ? If the answer is yes what i need more to do after i root.. need new karnel ? special app ? (is there any karnel and app that exist for the lg g4 and this target..?)
my model is H815L... can i root it ?
thanx in advanced..
Sharon

dontbeweakvato

May 16, 2013
St louis
Hi all..
I got the lg g4 one week ago.. its my first ever android device so i totaly new to this world..
my questions are: i found that the white color of the device is too "warm" (the white color is mixed with a little bit of red color) for me.. I love more the "cold" white like on the Iphone models.. from what i read and understand i need to root the g4 for get a full control on the RGB colors so i will could to reduce a bit the RED color.. is that right ? If the answer is yes what i need more to do after i root.. need new karnel ? special app ? (is there any karnel and app that exist for the lg g4 and this target..?)
my model is H815L... can i root it ?
thanx in advanced..
Sharon
Yea you'll need a custom kernel. And That aint out yet. But i have heard of a complicated way through adb or command prompt. But i wouldn't even touch that imo.

SecondRoom

Jul 27, 2015
Hi

Well i dont think its faulty at all... Its fine but need little reduce
in the red from r-255 to r-250 (something like that...) .. for more clear clear white... most of the people will not understand what the hell i want the screen looks perfect..
anyway i will read all the post u linked... Thanx

Last edited: