Rhinoshield Cases

correlljr

Apr 20, 2016
If anyone receives any kind of update on the Rhinoshield cases, can you post about it here? Been patiently waiting. It appears they have them for the 7T Pro, but not regular 7T.

qnguyen88

Nov 24, 2010
Brussels
If anyone receives any kind of update on the Rhinoshield cases, can you post about it here? Been patiently waiting. It appears they have them for the 7T Pro, but not regular 7T.
In the Rhinoshield website, you can enter your email so you'll know when there are cases available for the One Plus 7T

worm_guard

Jul 25, 2019
Rhinoshield Crashguard bumper case

Has anyone tried these cases? Currently using the RIngke Fusion X but looking for a less bulky case. Wanted to see if anyone out there has had experience with this brand?

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychOlli

Apr 15, 2012
Berlin
I have the rhinoshield bumper and I really like it, because it allows me to feel how good the phones feels in hand with a good Protection to impacts as long as it won't fall on a rock. The bumper is very slippery tho. B

worm_guard

Jul 25, 2019
I have the rhinoshield bumper and I really like it, because it allows me to feel how good the phones feels in hand with a good Protection to impacts as long as it won't fall on a rock. The bumper is very slippery tho. B
how are the buttons though? i've heard various things like they're too hard or some say they're too mushy. I'm curious on the button feel and especially the alert slider button? Thanks!