Search This thread

Olipro

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
Alright folks, Touch Pro 2 SIM Unlocker (also for AT&T Tilt 2) sorted, enjoy the usual boilerplate text:

1) contributing forum members & Elite Team donators... Request a free unlock with your IMEI & email. - if you have an account that has a) existed for a good few months and b) you actually contribute to the site (technical wizardy, or general helpfulness - CONSISTENT AND REGULAR POSTING), then just drop me a message and it's yours, if you don't meet both a) and b) then don't bother - having an account that you rarely posted from is NOT in the least bit interesting.

2) everyone else (new accounts/unregistered/sod all posts, this means you): [size=+2]Get SIM unlocked Here[/size]

Last edited:
Reactions: weresgyufa

biscuits1978

Feb 17, 2008
Arkansas
FYI - besides the normal steps of disabling your firewall and anti-virus -- if you're connected on a corporate LAN going through a proxy, it may not work. I had to switch to an open WiFi network and turn off my proxy settings in my browser before it would allow step 2 to go through.

romeo0119

Aug 1, 2006
Thanks, works great, will donate soon after I buy all my stuff for school. Now where is those topaz radio? Lol

iseedeadpeople

Feb 12, 2007
just get a Topaz radio image and hexedit the NBH ;)

I've used your unlocking method when I had my first PDA phone (TYTN - 8525 up to TYTN II 8925) I had a BB (yeah I got burned) and now back on TP2 good for you on getting paid for your time and effort....

I just had mine unlock locally would have done it with if I saw it earlier (although local here in US is dirt cheap too :cool:)

cmonex

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
we only need security unlock, am i right?
Why should we use unlock superCID?

supercid is just a cool feature. if you enable that, then even if you put stock spl back, you are still supercid. but that's of course only for HTC signed roms.
the more interesting features are the SIM and the Security unlock :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright folks, Touch Pro 2 SIM Unlocker (also for AT&T Tilt 2) sorted, enjoy the usual boilerplate text:

1) contributing forum members & Elite Team donators... Request a free unlock with your IMEI & email. - if you have an account that has a) existed for a good few months and b) you actually contribute to the site (technical wizardy, or general helpfulness - CONSISTENT AND REGULAR POSTING), then just drop me a message and it's yours, if you don't meet both a) and b) then don't bother - having an account that you rarely posted from is NOT in the least bit interesting.

2) everyone else (new accounts/unregistered/sod all posts, this means you): [size=+2]Get SIM unlocked Here[/size]
    I have just returned a Tilt 2 to att for warranty, it was hard spl unlocked, and sim unlocked. i flashedthe original rom and flashed hard spl Lock, no problem, but i completley forgot to lock the sim back up. has anyone latley returned a sim unlocked phone to att, and if they did any problems. thanks

sim unlock is not supposed to void the warranty..
    Well I figured out how to unlock it without the security unlocker. So maybe they could just give me a credit instead and let me get a free download if I ever need to. I am aware of the IMEI (even though mine didn't work). I probably should have been more specific with how I worded the post. Thanks though!

If you need help with the software, then submit a ticket with support.htc-unlocks.com. cmonex usually responds within a day or so. She is generally online in the evenings by US time. You will normally be refunded for whatever portion of the software you didn't use if that is the way you choose to go.
    Same man is anybody lurking out there with the tools to get this phone bootloader and sim unlocked? Willing to donate!
    Second this! Would love to see a boot unlocker again especially as HardSPL has stopped working.
    Second this! Would love to see a boot unlocker again especially as HardSPL has stopped working.
    Same here. Can't get my phone working again without HardSPL.