Right side doesn't fit 100%

Search This thread

tgwhth

Nov 12, 2010
Good day guys, first of all sorry for my bad English. Now the problem: I bought my first z5 in white two weeks ago (amazon Germany Rev 3). I noticed that the right metallic frame doesn't fit at the top. In the middle ( fingerprint) ist okay. After that I bought a second one ( amazon Germany Rev 3) an the right frame has the same problem. The left one ist absolutely good! Now I want to know, if it is a guarantee thing or if it's normal.

qYmJgk2wANVouSMu6

https ://goo.gl/photos/qYmJgk2wANVouSMu6

Greetz

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Hilfe von XDA Forums

Last edited:

tgwhth

Nov 12, 2010
Okay, after the two Xperia z5 from amazon i went to some local electronic shops today ( Saturn, Telekom). And in both shops the Xperia z5 has the same problem. I took one picture of a black Xperia z5 and will link it later to you ( now spectre in cinema :) ) . On the picture you can see that the metallic frame doesn't fit between the volume rocker and the camera button.

Edit : http ://goo.gl/photos/gtzK9UHDcw2orc9L6

Space after http!!!

This is the Xperia z5 in black at a Saturn store (electronic market)

Last edited:

LitoNi

May 5, 2012
Vancouver
you know, you wont know until do you do the pressure test or more accurately if you dip it into water. My White Z3 was like that but it was 100% waterproof. Just saying~

tgwhth

Nov 12, 2010
you know, you wont know until do you do the pressure test or more accurately if you dip it into water. My White Z3 was like that but it was 100% waterproof. Just saying~

Sure, that's right. But if I buy a phone for 690€ and the left side is 100% perfect, then it is irrelevance if it is waterproof with this bad quality of the right side or not. The price definite the quality. It has to be perfect like the left side.

ReNeH99

Feb 19, 2013
Frankfurt am Main
Got the white rev 3 from vodafone germany too, and i have the same problem. Pressure test was success and i submerged it also, no problems. I dont care about it, its just a bit ugly. But my powerbutton hangs sometimes thaz bothers me..

And the white ugly plastic thing between screen and case is s***.. It get damaged fast.. Why they dont make the screen plan with the case like iphone 6 or sgs6? But it looks a bit better with 2.5d tempered glass..

Last edited:
Reactions: tgwhth

yyiimm

Jun 25, 2015
Do you have the issue that power button sticking mentioned here?

I suspect because of the gap between the body and the side frame, the edge of the button stuck there.

tgwhth

Nov 12, 2010
Do you have the issue that power button sticking mentioned here?

I suspect because of the gap between the body and the side frame, the edge of the button stuck there.

This problem has my first Xperia z5. The second one has a perfect power button, but the metallic frame doesn't fit perfect :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry to say that but that's definitely not normal.
    Got the white rev 3 from vodafone germany too, and i have the same problem. Pressure test was success and i submerged it also, no problems. I dont care about it, its just a bit ugly. But my powerbutton hangs sometimes thaz bothers me..

And the white ugly plastic thing between screen and case is s***.. It get damaged fast.. Why they dont make the screen plan with the case like iphone 6 or sgs6? But it looks a bit better with 2.5d tempered glass..