Ringke Dual Easy Wing Screen Protector Questions

Search This thread

davidsmash098

Mar 11, 2011
Seeing mixed opinions regarding the s-pen with this screen protector... Not sure if I should buy it.

For example this review made me doubt buying it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-...=cm_cr_othr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B08CZJL67L

It leaves marks but they're hardly noticeable, especially when the screen is on. Actually makes the screen a little easier to write on imo. My main gripe with it is that the oleophobic coating is not that great, so fingerprints don't wipe off super easily, but I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker. I've been using mine for a couple months now and would recommend it as a solid screen protector.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There's no horizontal line.
    Fingerprints wipe off easily and I feel like there's less than on just the plain glass. This is my favourite screen protector because I can swipe type easily with no sticky feeling and the spen glides right over it.
    Mine will arrive sometime today. I'll let you know if I experience any lines of any kind within the view of the screen.

Can you tell me if the screen protector is smooth? Will it interfere with smooth movement of the S-Pen over the screen? Thanks

It's completely smooth. I haven't turned the phone on it, but I just took the Spen across it and it feels like nothing is there.
    Random question! Up to what part does the wing cover? Is it compatible with a DBrand skin?

Covers both the left and right side of the phone and even goes over the rounded edge on the back
    Here's a picture so you can see how far around the back it goes. And I took a picture of the sides so you can see the coverage around the buttons
    Spen does leave marks in the screen protector

Yeah, I spoke too soon in my previous reply. It definitely does, but not as bad as I've had with previous PET type screen protectors.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone