Ringke Slim case for Nexus 4.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys, I just got home, and guess what's at my door... My Rearth Ringke case. As they say, pics or it didn't happen.

yqava8u4.jpg

a7ahemu8.jpg

u3a6eze4.jpg

ejetada2.jpg

gegy2una.jpg

7y3ypaje.jpg

ty7ysyjy.jpg

vaqu3upu.jpg

jerujaze.jpg

yzyhamar.jpg

ytu3adad.jpg

azy5ade6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Rearth Ringke Slim case Video Review

Guys, I got this phone yesterday and just posted a video review. I did the review before reading that the creaking issue is quite common. Overall, I like the case a lot, but I was only looking for very minimal scratch protection, not necessarily drop protection.

Some people are saying whenever you turn the phone over, the screen rests on whatever surface you've set it on. This is not the case. You can see in the video where the four corners of the case keep the screen about 1 mm off the table.

I guess I'm not super picky when it comes to cases, because this one was nearly exactly what I was looking for.

The problem with all the Ringke / Rearth cases is that provide no protection for the front of the phone. If you drop it face down you are screwed. Since we at Diztronic have noticed a demand for this style of case we decided to make a similar but better product, one that actually protects the front of the device. We are rolling them out about a week after our TPU cases. Current ETA for our ultra thin hard shell is Dec 10th. We will have them in a rubberized non-slip matte black finish and a white high gloss finish that will not change color and can easily be wiped clean. I posted some CAD render preview pics on our website for those interested.
    I can't recommend these cases enough. I loved the Slim for my Galaxy Nexus. A very well designed case with minimal bulk. I doubt it offers the most protection but for those looking for just a little extra protection, this is the way to go.

http://www.rearthusa.com/google-nexus-4-ringke-slim-case

EDIT: says it releases on the 30th but I just got a shipping notification from Amazon. Fluke or awesome? Not sure.
    EDIT 2: Just got shipping notification. it is in Texas. 11/29/12
    I talked to Ellen and she said that they will be getting a revised version in the end of next week... so if you want to exchange it, just let her know through email / phone.

Phone: 469-250-1307
    Hours: 9 AM- 5 PM CST, M-F