Question Ringtone passthru to BT headset

Search This thread

terry_mccann

May 3, 2009
Hi all,

on my OP Nord 2 when using my BT headset it passed the phone ringtone onto the headset when receiving calls.

Now on my new 11T pro it does not. When the phone rings I hear the notmal ringtone over speakers but only a device-internal bad single tone ringtone on my bluetooth headset (Conambo KC10)

Must be deactivated in the 11T somehow as I read elsewhere that Android in its later versions passed on ringtones to BT devices by default. Anybody can help with this? How can I enforce using the normal ringtone also on my headset?

Thanks....

sushuguru

Oct 30, 2016
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi all,

on my OP Nord 2 when using my BT headset it passed the phone ringtone onto the headset when receiving calls.

Now on my new 11T pro it does not. When the phone rings I hear the notmal ringtone over speakers but only a device-internal bad single tone ringtone on my bluetooth headset (Conambo KC10)

Must be deactivated in the 11T somehow as I read elsewhere that Android in its later versions passed on ringtones to BT devices by default. Anybody can help with this? How can I enforce using the normal ringtone also on my headset?

Thanks....
Have you tried this:
Settings -> Sound & Vibration -> Sound assistant -> Toggle off Allow speaker sound.

terry_mccann

May 3, 2009
Nobody any idea on this? Its a bit annoying to always have that midi sound experience when getting a call.