• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Riptide will be out later today!! Graphics to rival IOS games

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Hey Xoomers! The developer of Riptide just contacted me to confirm that the game will be out today! It looks to really take advantage of Tegra and will be well worth the 6.99 purchase. Future games will come to Android but sales do matter, so hit that BUY NOW button tomorrow and show those Ipad owners what Xoom n Tetra can do!! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: SquareBare

futuregerald

Jun 15, 2007
Bronx
I can't wait for this game, I'm willing to try out almost any game that looks interesting and i'm most looking forward to this one and galaxy on fire 2(man I've been waiting such a long time for that one)

futuregerald

Jun 15, 2007
Bronx
I'm really enjoying this game, I also think the controls work well over all, I find myself needing to tap the break to get past the tight turns when coming in at high speed, also to hit the boost button and to do tricks. the tilt controls work better than most games i've played, you don't have to do full right angle turns of the device or anything. really enjoying it, I think it's one of the best games i've played on the xoom, also has good graphics and nice water physics.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Xoomers! The developer of Riptide just contacted me to confirm that the game will be out today! It looks to really take advantage of Tegra and will be well worth the 6.99 purchase. Future games will come to Android but sales do matter, so hit that BUY NOW button tomorrow and show those Ipad owners what Xoom n Tetra can do!! :p
    I agree 200%, an as I stated when I posted this thread, the graphics really show what Tegra can do in the right hands! Try turning the graphics all the way up in settings, the framers doesn't seem to miss a beat! Best game yet!!

hmm where did you find these settings? I can't seem to find them