RM3S KERNEL SOURCE CODE

Search This thread

SilentDevGuy

• Feb 10, 2021
    Hello everyone, Id love to start developing an Ultimate Privacy & Security ROM for the RM3 and RM3S, however I can only find the RM3 kernel source codes for android 9, does anyone have links to where I can find the kernel for RM3S? I know of Nubias github but model numbers are weird and RM3S isnt listed anyway.

I am willing to fix ALL problems with the RM3&3S that the community has and release the ROM publicly for free. I just need the source to get started.

Please PM me if the link cant be publicized.

cispinox

Oct 23, 2018
    I'm searching around the web but it seems they skipped altogether to release the rm3 and rm3s kernel for android 10 , they even released the 5g kernel ...
    I will try around in some CN forums, if i find something i will tell you.
    The model code for Rm3s is NX629_V1S

Last edited:

SilentDevGuy

• Feb 10, 2021
    I'm searching around the web but it seems they skipped altogether to release the rm3 and rm3s kernel for android 10 , they even released the 5g kernel ...
    I will try around in some CN forums, if i find something i will tell you.
    The model code for Rm3s is NX629_V1S
    Im aware thats the model code, its not on Nubias Kernel Repo sadly, i am contacting nubia themselves hopefully get a response

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello everyone, Id love to start developing an Ultimate Privacy & Security ROM for the RM3 and RM3S, however I can only find the RM3 kernel source codes for android 9, does anyone have links to where I can find the kernel for RM3S? I know of Nubias github but model numbers are weird and RM3S isnt listed anyway.

I am willing to fix ALL problems with the RM3&3S that the community has and release the ROM publicly for free. I just need the source to get started.

Please PM me if the link cant be publicized.

This should work right?