RMX1931EX_11.C.24 rolling out in Europe

Search This thread

Taurus_XDA

Jun 23, 2018
Hello,

Yesterday morning the update to realme UI (Android 10) started rolling out for realme X2 Pro users in Europe in a progressive release (5% right now). This update appeared to those who were still on ColorOS 6.1 with 'RMX1931EX_11.A.10'.

Apparently the C23 version that came out a few days ago in India had some specific bugs for the European region. Both C23 and C24 share the same changelog.

Unfortunately, there is currently no link available to download the update and install it manually.

EDIT: The firmware is now available to be downloaded from the realme official website (link).

Attachments

• realmeC24.jpg
    realmeC24.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,117
Last edited:

ngagephone

Jul 24, 2006
Doncaster (Town)
Hello,

Yesterday morning the update to realme UI (Android 10) started rolling out for realme X2 Pro users in Europe in a progressive release (5% right now). This update appeared to those who were still on ColorOS 6.1 with 'RMX1931EX_11.A.10'.

Apparently the C23 version that came out a few days ago in India had some specific bugs for the European region. Both C23 and C24 share the same changelog.

Unfortunately, there is currently no link available to download the update and install it manually.

Thanks for the info... Do you have a link for any information regarding the c23 having specific bugs using the European region?

Tinchox17

Nov 6, 2015
whats the difference between C23 or C24 ?

and how do i know which region my phone is ?

leansogla

Dec 21, 2009
It seems Spain, spanish language, and also thats whats is said in @Taurus_XDA profile.
My question would be, where did you bought the mobile? Did you forced anything?
Im also spanish regarding for the update, but still waiting.

Taurus_XDA

Jun 23, 2018
thank god im expecting this to hit my device, which country are you?

I'm from Spain.

Thanks for the info... Do you have a link for any information regarding the c23 having specific bugs using the European region?

Unfortunately not. The only thing I've noticed is that I didn't need to make a factory reset to solve the error that prevented the smart sidebar from appearing after the update.

It seems Spain, spanish language, and also thats whats is said in @Taurus_XDA profile.

As I mentioned in the first message, this is a staged rollout. It will gradually reach everyone in the next few days (or even weeks). I didn't do anything special with my device, and it is the European version (EEA).

Reactions: ngagephone and P1f

ngagephone

Jul 24, 2006
Doncaster (Town)
My eu c.23 also runs without problems. No battery drain, no heating, fast and smooth, significantly better experience than in color os 6.1. Very satisfied.

Yep everything is great on mine the eu version... My only complaint with realmeUI so far is the fact realme decided to remove the per app selector for screen refresh rate in favour of a 60, 90, auto toggle.

Reactions: HTCDevil

ches.mixa@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2018

Добрый день. После прошивки на C 23 у меня перестала работать безконтактная оплата через Google Pay. У меня телефон для России. Как это можно исправить? Скажите пожалуйста или дайте ссылку на сайт, а также хотел узнать; прошивка C24 когда выйдет и будет ли работать в ней Google Pay?

ngagephone

Jul 24, 2006
Doncaster (Town)
Добрый день. После прошивки на C 23 у меня перестала работать безконтактная оплата через Google Pay. У меня телефон для России. Как это можно исправить? Скажите пожалуйста или дайте ссылку на сайт, а также хотел узнать; прошивка C24 когда выйдет и будет ли работать в ней Google Pay?

Unsure to be honest because I've only seen the beta not working with gpay I think because of Google certification... This is the first I've seen anything about c24 update and I've searched all over and can't find anything.

This is the update I used the c23.

https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update

Reactions: Aidey68 and P1f

thanasis12.

Jun 24, 2018
I buy the phone from amazon.es, and I updated it to ... C23- Indian version- may be wrong, and the apk unlock the bootloader, not working. I want root the phone.

OdyseusGR

Apr 7, 2020
When will be available for download on european website the update guys ? It is already too late...

ngagephone

Jul 24, 2006
Doncaster (Town)
And about camera ?
Work all lens ?
Post antutu scores

All lenses work not sure if quility changed looks fine to me. Antutu is no longer available on playstore but here's my geekbench 5.1.0 scores if that's any good for you.

ColorOS single core 771 and multi core 2733

RealmeUI single core 792 and multi core 2709

Tested with everything on default.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi the .C24 is available on the REALME EU website

So c24 is buged too or it's better than the .c24 ?

https://www.realme.com/eu/support/software-update
    Hello,

EDIT: The firmware is now available to be downloaded from the realme official website (link).
    So guys I hope you can help me. After nothing worked and I stuck in a bootloop, I deleted everthing in TWRP. Unfortunatel I also deleted the system folder. Now the question:

How can I install the system again? I can go into TWRP and I can go into bootloader for adb. But I have no file on the phone.

Please....
    I think, never wipe system. if your phone on twrp mode, if connect to pc, and copy paste the firmware, and install. be careful !!!!!!!, maybe NOT WORKING. or use a otg cable, and a stick etg. I don't know, flash tool for realme devices....
    So easy, go to THIS thread and flash the latest fastboot image available then upgrade to c24 firmware.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Same but use Magisk 20.3 the latest one is not working.
    I can confirm the latest magisk 20.4 works flawlessly on the c.24 firmware.
    If you'd like to see my previous post #57 and screenshots.
    And about camera ?
    Work all lens ?
    Post antutu scores

All lenses work not sure if quility changed looks fine to me. Antutu is no longer available on playstore but here's my geekbench 5.1.0 scores if that's any good for you.

ColorOS single core 771 and multi core 2733

RealmeUI single core 792 and multi core 2709

Tested with everything on default.
    thank god im expecting this to hit my device, which country are you?

I'm from Spain.

Unfortunately not. The only thing I've noticed is that I didn't need to make a factory reset to solve the error that prevented the smart sidebar from appearing after the update.

As I mentioned in the first message, this is a staged rollout. It will gradually reach everyone in the next few days (or even weeks). I didn't do anything special with my device, and it is the European version (EEA).