RMX1992EX[RMX1992EX_11_C.05] indian variant got 1st non trial android 10 update

Search This thread

BHARDIK

May 27, 2012
Rajkot, Gujarat
www.hardikahir.in
hey guys ,

i updated my device as beta realme ui on 2 day before using trial version, and after 2 days latter i got the 1st non trial based realme ui update (OTA) with build code RMX1992EX_11_C.05 with size of 3.3x GB around. here i am sharing both change logs and update screenshot.

hope you guys also get this update.

check manually for software update who have the RMX1992 variant if you did not get the update just power off your device and then power on again and try check manual update.

thanks
Hardik

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-25-10-11-10-67.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-25-10-11-10-67.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Screenshot_2020-03-25-10-13-28-70.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-25-10-13-28-70.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 1,066

Ely87

Nov 2, 2017
hi, i have a realme x2 (RMX1993EX11A19) when it will be updated to the realme UI ?? as in india it has already been released but the serial number is changed as the indian one is rmx1992EX11A19..How does the update work for the european one? Thanks

razatthakur

Jan 20, 2016
hey guys ,

i updated my device as beta realme ui on 2 day before using trial version, and after 2 days latter i got the 1st non trial based realme ui update (OTA) with build code RMX1992EX_11_C.05 with size of 3.3x GB around. here i am sharing both change logs and update screenshot.

hope you guys also get this update.

check manually for software update who have the RMX1992 variant if you did not get the update just power off your device and then power on again and try check manual update.

thanks
Hardik
bro i have also Indian varient,did restart and everything but still no luck. still on color os 6.1 .when will i get update? or is there any other trick to update it without custom recovery?

razatthakur

Jan 20, 2016
Great News Relame x2 Indian Varient update of Relame UI is available for download on Relame India official website
.Now who doesn't had received OTA update they can download it from there.

Shajsuga

Apr 1, 2020
I am not able to install the ota update file which was downloaded from the realme official website. The zip file was around 3.31 gb. Tried to install it both simple and recovery mode . In simple mode it's not showing the update button. In recovery mode it's showing failed. Please help me with the procedure to install the same. Thanks and regards

neo_bpm

Jan 7, 2017
Great News Relame x2 Indian Varient update of Relame UI is available for download on Relame India official website
.Now who doesn't had received OTA update they can download it from there.

We need the OTA in the european website, the Indian OTA does not run in our phone, too many weeks waitting for that and its becoming annoying, nefast realme support for our country.

razatthakur

Jan 20, 2016
I am not able to install the ota update file which was downloaded from the realme official website. The zip file was around 3.31 gb. Tried to install it both simple and recovery mode . In simple mode it's not showing the update button. In recovery mode it's showing failed. Please help me with the procedure to install the same. Thanks and regards

which Varient do you have bro? i had just clicked on the downloaded file and just clicked on rhe pop up update now and it started the process.and it takes less than 10 mins to update it.i think your file may be it is corrupted .

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

We need the OTA in the european website, the Indian OTA does not run in our phone, too many weeks waitting for that and its becoming annoying, nefast realme support for our country.
yes bro that's true. it is the last device in supported devices to get Relame ui .

drsood

Oct 25, 2010
Realme X2
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8

I am facing the same issue. Not able to update.
And my downloaded file md5 matches with the one given online, so the file downloaded is not corrupt, for sure

Ely87

Nov 2, 2017
it is not possible to install the Indian version on the European one, unfortunately in Europe they have not yet released it

razatthakur

Jan 20, 2016
2nd update after realme ui c06 ..for Indian Varient

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-26-20-59-13-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-26-20-59-13-20.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 74

Indian Devil

Sep 3, 2012
My Realme X2 is currently on RMX1992EX_11_A.16, still haven't got an OTA update for Realme UI and manual update is giving error. The download is not corrupt, others were having the same issue from the looks of it, did anyone find a solution for that?

In Simple mode, it asks to decompress instead of install.

In Recovery mode, it starts and after 2 seconds gives an update fail message.

Please guide.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take backup of your data and do a factory reset. Then check again by going in the update menu. You'll get the update..