General [RMX2202] Realme GT 5G (UI2.0 & UI3.0) - Full Package Update & ROOT File

Search This thread

cferoiu

Apr 25, 2022
Let's face it! not work.
I fave a stupid new phone, and by an accident i make upgrade, now i have UI3 instead of UI2.
NOW i fave Factory version RMX2202domestic_11_C.15_20220311****************
It seems First version is was RMX2202domestic_11_A.14_20210410**************
I read all from this site, nothing work to UNLOCK BOOTLOADER; this is first think need to do.
after command: adb reboot bootloader , phone reboot and apears some china chars for 1{ONE) second, and reboot again in normal mode.
How to work FASTBOOT command if you are not in bootloader??
I think first step is to run In.depth / deep testing apk, but i can't install any version that i find.
APP WITH SAME SIGNATURE ALREADY INSTALED.
If i falow strait path to download DEEP TESTING APK i finish in baido fuc!ng com.
I see good peoples here, some one have new in.depth / deep testing apk for this domestic version?! with another SIGNATURE?
I whant to change my rom to GDPR or INDIAN.... Android auto not connect to car, even GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES is seems not work.
OR same chinese people to try to download real in.depth/deep testing apk from baido.com

Nesarul hoqe

Aug 23, 2018
Let's face it! not work.
I fave a stupid new phone, and by an accident i make upgrade, now i have UI3 instead of UI2.
NOW i fave Factory version RMX2202domestic_11_C.15_20220311****************
It seems First version is was RMX2202domestic_11_A.14_20210410**************
I read all from this site, nothing work to UNLOCK BOOTLOADER; this is first think need to do.
after command: adb reboot bootloader , phone reboot and apears some china chars for 1{ONE) second, and reboot again in normal mode.
How to work FASTBOOT command if you are not in bootloader??
I think first step is to run In.depth / deep testing apk, but i can't install any version that i find.
APP WITH SAME SIGNATURE ALREADY INSTALED.
If i falow strait path to download DEEP TESTING APK i finish in baido fuc!ng com.
I see good peoples here, some one have new in.depth / deep testing apk for this domestic version?! with another SIGNATURE?
I whant to change my rom to GDPR or INDIAN.... Android auto not connect to car, even GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES is seems not work.
OR same chinese people to try to download real in.depth/deep testing apk from baido.com
First you need downgrade ui3 to ui2 with official rollback ROM after that install Deep test.apk Star testing to unlock bootloader, it's working method
2/ Second Deep test.apk available for ui3 , install it and start testing to unlock bootloader

cferoiu

Apr 25, 2022
I can't rollback to ui2, how can i do that with bootloader lock?
for fastboot command i need to be in bootloader, adb reboot bootloader command work but after restart in bootloader he stay there just 1 sec and after reboot normaly again.
It'a a official way to downgrade to ui2 without bootloader unlock?
I try local install but any rom that i download it's seems to be incompatible

Last edited:

cferoiu

Apr 25, 2022
Thx for quick answer, is possible to be guilty my win11 ?
I think drivers i instaled corect; adb devices work
Realmy flash dont see any phone.

cferoiu

Apr 25, 2022
You dont need to spam forum....
My conclusion is THAT:
For unlocking bootloader i need deep testing apk
For deep testing apk to work i need ui2
For rollback to ui2 i need bootloader unlocked
CLOSED fuc!ng LOOP

cferoiu

Apr 25, 2022
thankyou verry much for your interest for me!
please try to find another one, this is no more available.

cferoiu

Apr 25, 2022
Thank you very much it's seems he work what you send to me:
Deep testing_1.0.1.apk
I was install without problem on C15 domestic realme UI3.0.
After executing, my phone enter in bootloader.
I open powershell.
Next i use: fastboot devices ; phone respond with serial
Next i use: fastboot flashing unlock ; comand respond and phone show me screen with option for unlock.
After that phone automatic restart erase all, reboot in first power on screen.
I enabled again developer and USB debugging.
I check in powershell to see if phone respond with:
adb devices -> OK
adb reboot bootloader -> OK
Now i check Realme_Flash_Tool_v1.0.0.4 to see it's possible to connect PC at phone with LOADING DEVICE button -> succed
Now..... i think what metod to use for change C15.domestic ROM with UI3.0 to whatever GDPR.
I realy think at first move to make, rollback to RMX2202_11.A.20 domestic

Reactions: 0kti

Top Liked Posts