General [RMX2202] Realme GT 5G (UI2.0 & UI3.0) - Full Package Update & ROOT File

Search This thread

svgyula

Jun 22, 2015
I need a file that I could download to a smartphone and install the firmware through it
It also works for a smartphone.First you click on the file you need from a browser to download this to your phone.The local update should then be used.The downloaded file you need to install.The downloaded update should be located in the phone download folder.You need to select it for the update.

ArisGhost

Oct 5, 2022
I found the problem. Global firmware is divided into: European, non-European and Great British. I had a global large British one. With this firmware, you cannot update after c15. Most likely, when the ui 4.0 update will be released and the British version will also be updated. When I used adb my phone got bricked. which how I restored it. I also could not use twrp due to a bug unknown to me. The patches that are on the first page when updated through updates in the phone in the settings menu did not work for me because they are global European and I have a global British one. there was a conflict.
i used this tutorial https://telegra.ph/Realme-GT-5G-UnbrickFlash-StockChange-Region-03-02 to trick global UK to global Europe. And I immediately received a message about the new c21 update.
post scriptum: press *#899# software version. if you see the operator: GB, then you have the global British version.
Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and read my messages

Joylesstuna

Dec 31, 2011
I found the problem. Global firmware is divided into: European, non-European and Great British. I had a global large British one. With this firmware, you cannot update after c15. Most likely, when the ui 4.0 update will be released and the British version will also be updated. When I used adb my phone got bricked. which how I restored it. I also could not use twrp due to a bug unknown to me. The patches that are on the first page when updated through updates in the phone in the settings menu did not work for me because they are global European and I have a global British one. there was a conflict.
i used this tutorial https://telegra.ph/Realme-GT-5G-UnbrickFlash-StockChange-Region-03-02 to trick global UK to global Europe. And I immediately received a message about the new c21 update.
post scriptum: press *#899# software version. if you see the operator: GB, then you have the global British version.
Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and read my messages
Did you use gdpr or export because gdpr is European only not global.

ArisGhost

Oct 5, 2022
Screenshot_2022-11-06-11-43-33-29_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg

shirou93

Nov 9, 2022
After update to RMX2202_11.C.25 GDPR i have issues with mobile data. When enable mobile data working couple minutes and freezing.

Reactions: raadziuu

raadziuu

Nov 24, 2011
When enable mobile data working couple minutes and freezing.
C.25 GDPR in Poland. I have the same, but I'm angry. How can such an update be released

Last edited:

svgyula

Jun 22, 2015
Not the phone and not the update is defective! Mobile Internet settings, ports, check it is recommended!If you do not help then the Service Provider will ask!Save and then reset!Then save refill!

Akramov10

Jan 31, 2017
I installed the last update nov 2022 then i rooted my realme gt eu c-25 , the battery drain crazy fast, i don't know if that because the new ota update or the root, can someone help me plz

Akramov10

Jan 31, 2017

thommi12

Apr 21, 2012
Don't update to c25, bad battery life, wait for the new update i guess this month or next
I run the C25 now since weeks and - for me - there is no "bad battery life" at all.

Works as usual and before: 1 1/2d and if call much or do other stuff a lot on it, its at 2300 mostly at around 20-30%

The only thing that really annoys me with this phone is: most apps (whatsapp, SIP/Phone app doesnt work with my bluetooth inears).
I am able to use them while listening to music, videos on youtube, normal landline calls, but not working at all in this apps (beside Viber).

Reactions: psxmasterfinal

Top Liked Posts