General [RMX2202] Realme GT 5G (UI2.0 & UI3.0) - Full Package Update & ROOT File

Search This thread

droidman710

Dec 13, 2021
Realme GT
Dear Someone / MrVeverything

I really need to downgrade from android12 to android 11
I am in thailand need export version

Please Help

47534.jpg

TasoTor

Jan 31, 2022
Thank you for your tutorial from Thailand. I would like to ask some questions I'm quite new here. 1. I saw "It isn't pay protect certified". What does it mean? Still support Google play and Location history in Google Map (Timeline location) ? 2. It means that I have to unlock bootloader and then follow the step in this VDO. No need to root or do anything more and after finished don't lock bootloader. Am I right? Thank you for your reply

stena2

Sep 8, 2010
Did the factory reset. Everything's the same. It's simply a bugfest.. :D I wonder if maybe Bethesda developed it :D
I did the factory reset yesterday with button down and power, the update screen bug is gone, now the UI 3.0 version is displayed correctly. At the moment the bugs present after the ota update seem to be gone.

Screenshot_2022-02-04-10-58-49-46_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg

jeff.rey

Jul 25, 2017
Apps & Games
Xiaomi Mi A3
I did the factory reset yesterday with button down and power, the update screen bug is gone, now the UI 3.0 version is displayed correctly. At the moment the bugs present after the ota update seem to be gone.

View attachment 5527989
That is really great!! Mine is at service centre.. I've started experiencing bootloops, and I couldn't recover it.. I'm really happy that the recovery mode factory reset does a better job!

Zoneee

May 20, 2012
Realme UI 3.0:
RMX2202_11.C.04 export

takes you to youtube instead of the rom file and click on the link in youtube takes you back to the xda page. Its just an endless loop. Where can i download this file?

Or does anyone have the root for rmx2202_11_c.05 IN?

I cant even unlock the bootloader because all the In-depth testing APKs Ive found so far will not install saying "App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package". So does that mean that rmx2202_11_c.05 has an inbuilt in-depth testing package?

Grr... I didnt know it was such a pain to reboot into bootloader on a Realme device. Im coming from years of using a Oneplus 5T/6, so you can see why im so frustrated. :) I'd be satisfied with just getting root without having to unlock the bootloader till a good ROM comes along, if thats possible. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

yau2612

Jun 18, 2010
I flash RMX2202_11.C.05 export from RMX2202_ROLLBACK_Android11_EUEX_0609.zip by twrp, finish and just reboot in fastboot now, can't go in to system. I try to adb fastboot boot twrp.img again, but " FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error') ", what can I do now? please help!!

Top Liked Posts