Question RMX2202_11_C.17 problem with proximity sensor

Search This thread

Vox_pl

Jul 4, 2022
Hi,

there are two problems after updating to C.17. The proximity sensor began to work in reverse. During the conversation, before I put the phone to my ear, the screen turns off, and when I put my finger in the place of the sensor, it turns on. Another problem is AOD, it worked without a problem before, now only works for 3-4 seconds after the update. Do you know what's going on? Factory settings were made. Please help.

Reactions: kariix

Joylesstuna

Dec 31, 2011
Man I'm sorry to hear android 12 has given me so many issues that I had to revert to android 11. Also on EU version. It's really sad how terrible and buggy the updates have been from Realme. Not impressed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

there are two problems after updating to C.17. The proximity sensor began to work in reverse. During the conversation, before I put the phone to my ear, the screen turns off, and when I put my finger in the place of the sensor, it turns on. Another problem is AOD, it worked without a problem before, now only works for 3-4 seconds after the update. Do you know what's going on? Factory settings were made. Please help.