Description: Flashable full realme ui firmware packages for twrp.
BE AWARE OF BACKING UP YOUR FILES, APPS AND SETTINGS BEFORE DOING THIS PROCEDURE, YOU MAY LOSE YOUR DATA.
Package Utilities: Upgrade, Downgrade, Change Region and Return to Stock Firmware.
- Unlocked Bootloader
- TWRP or Another custom recovery (TWRP: Download Here)
How to install: (Video Guide: Here)
1. Extract the zip package into a folder.
2. Connect your phone to your PC and move that folder to your phone.
3. Open a terminal or a command line window.
4. Run adb reboot recovery on your PC or simply hold volume down while turning power on to boot your device into the fastboot and use the volume buttons until you reach the option "Recovery mode" and press the power button.
5. In TWRP select Install
6. Use Install Image to switch to image installation mode.
7. Select SuperPartition.img from the folder that you move to the mobile.
8. Select Super partition.
9. Swipe the slider on the bottom to the right to confirm.
10. Return to the TWRP menu
11. Select Install again.
12. Select FlashablePackage.zip from the folder that you move to the mobile.
13. Swipe the slider on the bottom to the right to confirm.
14. Restart your phone and Done!
Alternative installation: (Video Guide: Here)
For those who are having problems with twrp internal storage.
1. Extract the firmware zip package and twrp zip package into a folder, then rename the img extracted from the twrp package to twrp.img.
2. Open computer terminal in this folder and connect your device to the computer.
3. With phone off hold volume down while turning power on to boot your device into the fastboot.
4. In the computer terminal type fastboot flash boot twrp.img
5. After installing go back to the device and use the volume buttons until you reach the option "Recovery mode" and press the power button.
6. In TWRP select Advanced and then ADB Sideload
7. Swipe the slider on the bottom to the right to confirm.
8. In the computer terminal type adb sideload FlashablePackage.zip
9. Wait for the installation to finish, and go back to the menu and restart in Bootloader.
10. In the computer terminal type fastboot flash super SuperPartition.img
11. Wait for the installation to finish.
12. Restart your phone and Done!
Important Note: If you are having trouble booting or want to do a clean install, you will need to go back to recovery mode, as explained earlier, and format data.
Note: after this process if you want to lock the bootloader, restart again in fastboot mode and type the command "fastboot flashing lock"
RUI 2.0 Android 11 A.09: Download