Roadanvi F10 For Peugeot

Search This thread

Vipertexas

May 26, 2022
Hello can someone help me to finde the original firmenware? I update an other system and now my Android start´s too load and the screen freezes.

Is there a way to get one of it?

Attachments

• IMG_20220525_152123.jpg
    IMG_20220525_152123.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8

Vipertexas

May 26, 2022
do you have igo navigation? My app is uninstallet because of the update problem? I asked them to send me the app but they not answere anymore ...

Alfarroba

Oct 16, 2016
Lisboa
do you have igo navigation? My app is uninstallet because of the update problem? I asked them to send me the app but they not answere anymore ...
My software has the same ref that the one on the image that that you post.
I have IGO. Try to install it from the play store, maybe there is still some info inside from the original software.
I have also the software that they sent you but have not yet the courage to install, I'm affraid to brick it.
Mine is installed on a Toyota CHR, appart from the original icon of phone app that crash when I launch it from the desktop, the rest is working. Roadanvi told me to use Contacts instead, but it is not very convinient that way.

Vipertexas

May 26, 2022
i installed it from the Playstore but they want to buy (frist test) the Cards.
What Version you have on IGO ?

You cant brick it! You will be able to always go in UPDATE modus. Same was for me on the Juno Update. Android cant Startet but the Update modus will be there. So first make a backup from the Old System.

I will try some apps and watch for an supportet version. Because same for Google Maps there is Offline Map for me and my Wlan dont have taht high range for any Updates. So i need first dowland any and use an USB too Update any :/ make me sick because tahts need high time.

Vipertexas

May 26, 2022
Ok i found it ^^
There all on SD saved.

You know any about a new UI? Maybe like something like driving speed? Or is there a way to download it?

Got the iGo Nextgen 9.18.27.719974 Nov 15 2017

Attachments

• IMG_20220528_205856.jpg
    IMG_20220528_205856.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20220528_205852.jpg
    IMG_20220528_205852.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220528_205844.jpg
    IMG_20220528_205844.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17

Alfarroba

Oct 16, 2016
Lisboa
i installed it from the Playstore but they want to buy (frist test) the Cards.
What Version you have on IGO ?

You cant brick it! You will be able to always go in UPDATE modus. Same was for me on the Juno Update. Android cant Startet but the Update modus will be there. So first make a backup from the Old System.

I will try some apps and watch for an supportet version. Because same for Google Maps there is Offline Map for me and my Wlan dont have taht high range for any Updates. So i need first dowland any and use an USB too Update any :/ make me sick because tahts need high time.
Can you please explain me with more detail how to do this:
"You will be able to always go in UPDATE modus. Android cant Startet but the Update modus will be there. So first make a backup from the Old System"
By the way what is the Juno Update

Vipertexas

May 26, 2022
If you geht Same Problem Like me If you Install an Others Update and you geht after it any issus you are Abel to Go in Boot Menu by Using Physical Button Combination Like + or - idk your Update Menu. In my IT was Power on and hold the Volume than IT Show me a Green Message that search For the Update.bin Data for updating the system For USB divices

Like Boot Menu For Android Handy

its easy only need Download the Update.
USB Stick (Format Fat32)
Unzip the rar Data there only 2 Data.
Copy them in USB.
Insert the Stick in USB Slot and IT Show you Auto Message For Update.
Click ok the IT will BE Install after few time 3-5min its Finish.

Update Finish.

Alfarroba

Oct 16, 2016
Lisboa
If you geht Same Problem Like me If you Install an Others Update and you geht after it any issus you are Abel to Go in Boot Menu by Using Physical Button Combination Like + or - idk your Update Menu. In my IT was Power on and hold the Volume than IT Show me a Green Message that search For the Update.bin Data for updating the system For USB divices

Like Boot Menu For Android Handy

its easy only need Download the Update.
USB Stick (Format Fat32)
Unzip the rar Data there only 2 Data.
Copy them in USB.
Insert the Stick in USB Slot and IT Show you Auto Message For Update.
Click ok the IT will BE Install after few time 3-5min its Finish.

Update Finish.
Sorry to ask so many questions, how to make the backup from the old system