• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

RofikKernel for Android Q PIE [10] [9.0] Redmi Note 5a Prime/Lite [ugg] [ugglite]

Search This thread

rsoft3ddev

Oct 6, 2018
PEKANBARU
github.com
RofikKernel_NEW

#Version 2.0

This kernel now rebased on Xiaomi Ulysse non OC source

Device
_For Redmi Note 5A UGG/UGGlite

Rom
_and rom Build/Port rom Q (Pie not tested)

Features ( use Kernel manager apps like Smartpack,ex kernel to control)
Added
*Custom CPU GOVERNOR
-blu active

*Custom CPU HOTPLUG
-alucard
-autosmp
-bricked
-intelliplug
-mako
-msmhotplug
-msmsleeper
-thunderplug
-zendecision

GPU
- Andreno idler (for help andreno-tz save gpu power when idle)

Power
-add Power suspend (for deep sleep )

Input/Output
_add FIOPS, MAPLE & ZEN I/O Scheduler

ZRAM
_Enable LZ4 algorithm support

LCD
_add lcd_notifier
_state notifier

Network
- Enable addtional TCP Congestion Algorithms : westwood , highspeed , bic, vegas
for best handling upload/download speed like westwood+

misc
inherit from ten4ugg( like doubletaptowake,storage bug fixed)
_add irda as module

Version 1
Overclock kernel based ghiffaryr v3 with bug storage fic applyed

Download
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-D62j8zLvbWPrvI-FJKNkUCzR1XUbH7x?usp=sharing

Known Bug
Double Tap to wake will make phone reboot because conflict with Powersuspend
to Fixed it install SmartpackKernelmanager and goto misc
and set Powersuspend from "LCD" to "Hybrid"

How to flash
goto twrp > backup boot (recommended) > flash zip file > reboot
enjoy

Source
https://github.com/rsoft3d/RofikKernel_UGG

Thanks
Allah S.W.T
@zqm64 @ghiffaryr @adislice @zainarbani
features @arter97 for Adreno Idler
@faux123& @savoca
@eng.stk @frap129 @Brandon Berhent @alucard_24 @Joe Maples
@show-p1984 @flar2 @mrg666 varun.chitre15
and all @commit not mention & UGG/ugglite Telegram grup

Paul T

Sep 20, 2018
RofikKernel_NEW

#Version 2.0

Device

Thanks for the kernel, good to see UGG (redmi note 5A Prime) getting some love :), there seems to be far less development for UGG than for UGGLITE
Kernel installs fine, but seems to have the same bug as many android 10 ROMs and kernels whereby the ROM built in camera opens with a black screen and it takes a multitude of reboots to get it to connect. Not too big a deal unless using face unlock which relies on the in built camera, otherwise just for pics and video a 3rd party camera would suffice. Thanks again for supporting UGG

rsoft3ddev

Oct 6, 2018
PEKANBARU
github.com
RofikKernel_NEW

#Version 2.0

Device

Thanks for the kernel, good to see UGG (redmi note 5A Prime) getting some love :), there seems to be far less development for UGG than for UGGLITE
Kernel installs fine, but seems to have the same bug as many android 10 ROMs and kernels whereby the ROM built in camera opens with a black screen and it takes a multitude of reboots to get it to connect. Not too big a deal unless using face unlock which relies on the in built camera, otherwise just for pics and video a 3rd party camera would suffice. Thanks again for supporting UGG

thanks for testing my kernel , but i think you using santoni port Q rom , because UGG Build Q rom not have camera bug now only goodix fingerprint bug left

Paul T

Sep 20, 2018
thanks for testing my kernel , but i think you using santoni port Q rom , because UGG Build Q rom not have camera bug now only goodix fingerprint bug left

I'm using this ROM ugg-files released /ten/AncientOS-CIVILIZATION-v3.7-ugg-PREHISTORIC-20200617-1503-Vanilla.zip.
If you have another recommended Android 10 ROM for UGG I'd be happy to try it.
The AncientOS ROM runs very well, but as you mention there is a fingerprint bug whereby I can register a fingerprint, but after a reboot it's gone and it has to be registered again.
Thanks again for supporting UGG:)
Would you also happen to know of a good recovery to use, at the moment I'm using PitchBlack recovery from 2019, but having a few errors such as can't mount data

Last edited:

rsoft3ddev

Oct 6, 2018
PEKANBARU
github.com

I'm using this ROM ugg-files released /ten/AncientOS-CIVILIZATION-v3.7-ugg-PREHISTORIC-20200617-1503-Vanilla.zip.
If you have another recommended Android 10 ROM for UGG I'd be happy to try it.
The AncientOS ROM runs very well, but as you mention there is a fingerprint bug whereby I can register a fingerprint, but after a reboot it's gone and it has to be registered again.
Thanks again for supporting UGG:)
Would you also happen to know of a good recovery to use, at the moment I'm using PitchBlack recovery from 2019, but having a few errors such as can't mount data

good recovery i think using fox recovery with alpha 8 version(fix mount storage)

and now los 17 mady by @zqm64 have fixed goodix fingerprint version with fpc broken can download in my telegram channel @rofikkernelupdate

like you using FPC Hardware not goodix tree using havoc os lineage or evolution os thanks

Paul T

Sep 20, 2018
good recovery i think using fox recovery with alpha 8 version(fix mount storage)

and now los 17 mady by @zqm64 have fixed goodix fingerprint version with fpc broken can download in my telegram channel @rofikkernelupdate

like you using FPC Hardware not goodix tree using havoc os lineage or evolution os thanks

Thanks a lot
Would you happen to have a link for fox recovery with alpha 8 version, I can find ugglite recovery , but not UGG

Paul T

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks a lot
Would you happen to have a link for fox recovery with alpha 8 version, I can find ugglite recovery , but not UGG

The link to the LOS 17 file just ends in file upload not found

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

rsoft3ddev

Oct 6, 2018
PEKANBARU
github.com

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

sorry link to Los 17 now is not available , we build for better fixed later and and new upload link will be on again ,stay tuned to @rofikkernelupdate thanks

Paul T

Sep 20, 2018

sorry link to Los 17 now is not available , we build for better fixed later and and new upload link will be on again ,stay tuned to @rofikkernelupdate thanks

Thanks a lot for your work @rsoft3ddev, I'll keep a look out for the new build, will be good to have the fingerprint issue fixed:)

rsoft3ddev

Oct 6, 2018
PEKANBARU
github.com

rsoft3ddev

Oct 6, 2018
PEKANBARU
github.com

blackbarry45

Jul 17, 2019
ROM for this kernel

Hello, I would like to ask you If you could give me some pieces of advice about ROMs, that are compatible & stable with this kernel. I'm relatively new to xda and I want to give a try to this phone.

Thank you for reply

blackbarry45

Jul 17, 2019
Hello, I would like to ask you If you could give me some pieces of advice about ROMs, that are compatible & stable with this kernel. I'm relatively new to xda and I want to give a try to this phone.

Thank you for reply

Successfully flashed you ROM Havoc OS 3.7 Android 10-UGG R5APrime 060820 & gapps & fixes for MTP and bluetooth

But I've got an issue. If the device is encrypted, fingerprint is not detected by android. Could you give me some advice ?

Thank you a lot for you work! <3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    on Nov 20 I made folder with everything you need. So I finally uploaded it here:
    1616848935116.png