mmsly22

Apr 21, 2021
Hello I have unlocked globle root rog5
In ultra mode and it's hot cpu 40c
How to get rid of the heat

Reactions: Kawa31

radafus

Dec 27, 2012
Lol considering the snapdragon 888 is from samsung and that chip heat like crazy compare to the snapdragon 870 or 865/865+
40c is nothing now try the same on the MI11 or even the samsung s21 ultra and you'll see the pain.
40c from this CPU while playing is not hot at all just use the case and you wont feel anything except maybe a lil bit on the screen but thats nothing, also are you using xmode or not, cause if you do trust me its completely normal.

I'm using this everytime and and cpu temperature is 31-33c
when playing heavy games is around 35-38c never more than 39c
little bit inconvenient when traveling but maybe useful when at home

Attachments

• P_20210515_213540.jpg
    P_20210515_213540.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 72

junnelle

Aug 29, 2013
Im using black shark funcooler 2 pro and I get the same temp as you do when gaming. When using the fan that came with phone , the temp still reaches 45-50+ °c

The cooler that came with the phone is 95% useless to me when it comes to cooling, its just a useless stupid fan that blows air on the back of the phone and no radiator lol

Reactions: Kawa31
Im using black shark funcooler 2 pro and I get the same temp as you do when gaming. When using the fan that came with phone , the temp still reaches 45-50+ °c

The cooler that came with the phone is 95% useless to me when it comes to cooling, its just a useless stupid fan that blows air on the back of the phone and no radiator lol
Right, anything good about aerocooler than funcooler is cooler button and aerocooler can operate without cable 😮💨

Akkaya34

Jul 27, 2021
Yonga seti bazı geliştirilmiş tekrarlama o seçili ve küçük yazılım test cihazı eski modda kullanmayı seçin, yakın modda çok ısınırsa yonga setiniz aşırı ısınmış pil yaklaşık pil ve cihaz x modunu kullanın

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello I have unlocked globle root rog5
    In ultra mode and it's hot cpu 40c
    How to get rid of the heat