Rog phone 2 stuck on a bootloop without ever trying to install a custom rom

Search This thread

Arnau17

May 10, 2021
ASUS ROG Phone II
I have my rog 2 stuck in a bootloop. I don't really know why in the first place, because I don't like to change and mess around with custom roms. So i've never done that.

The case was that I was watching a video on YouTube and suddenly the touch screen stopped responding, the phone kept responding to other inputs such as the power button and the volume rocker. So I decided to restart the phone. And then it didn't turn on again. Got stuck in a boot loop.

I've been trying to fix it for a long time. But I just can't do it. Nor am I able to see what is happening with the phone. I have used this guide.

EVERYTHING works perfectly, it doesn't give me any errors during flashing or anything like that. Even the program tells me that the rom has been flashed correctly, and even the rog logo during boot, changes (I suppose because it is a version of the rom prior to the one I had.). The fact is that even with that the phone is still stuck in the bootloop. I have tried more things but this is the one that has taken me the furthest. I don't know what else to try. If anyone has any ideas, please tell me.

P.D. Sorry if my English is a bit rusty.

Last edited:

ucroccks

Aug 30, 2020
@Arnau17 Any Updates? I am facing the same issue. Mine reaches till boot logo and then freezes and reboots again. Tried flashing stock ROM as well but no Luck :(

atoyu

Jan 4, 2010
USB plug correctly on side USB port? can you enter recovery or fastboot mode?
i have same problems before, if fixed after flash RAW rom, hope this help.