• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Rog Phone 3 CN TO WW FULL CONVERSION NOW AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
Rog Phone 3 can now be fully converted to WW FROM CN without any issues ???

Please follow this link, part 2 in description!
{Mod edit}

Please subscribe to This Channel Of {Mod edit}he has worked very hard to make this video, and please donate to him. He's the only person to have figured it out ?❤️

Please leave me a like too ?it works perfectly, so go ahead and convert your Rog 3 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: icecuba

johnny886

Sep 21, 2018
Rog Phone 3 can now be fully converted to WW FROM CN without any issues

{Mod edit}

Please subscribe to This Channel Of {Mod edit} he has worked very hard to make this video, and please donate to him. He's the only person to have figured it out

Please leave me a like too it works perfectly, so go ahead and convert your Rog 3

The one with the only answer? I perfectly converted the CN version to the WW version. I don’t need to unlock the bootloader or ROOT phone. There is no non-factory prompt. This is perfect. It doesn't need to be so troublesome. . . And unlocking Botoloader will make the phone lose the warranty and OTA. I have to say that this method is very stupid.

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
Unlocking bootloader will make you lose warranty? So what will changing Rom do, increase your warranty? ?? {Mod edit} You've just voided your warranty by flashing a different region..

Oh there's more, try to update your software, see what happens ??

The method I've put up allows software updates and relocks the bootloader at the end,
If you don't change your fingerprint (which requires bootloader unlock) and try to update the software, you'll brick your phone. Which will be STUPID won't it ? So please don't call the hard work of others stupid, this YouTuber discovered the same method for the rog 2, no need to hate

Reactions: AldRezaine

NoBodysGamer

Apr 26, 2012
The one with the only answer? I perfectly converted the CN version to the WW version. I don’t need to unlock the bootloader or ROOT phone. There is no non-factory prompt. This is perfect. It doesn't need to be so troublesome. . . And unlocking Botoloader will make the phone lose the warranty and OTA. I have to say that this method is very stupid.

If you converted your phone easily, why dont you post a step by step guide?
That guy did.
It will help many people.

MishaalRahman

Retired Editor in Chief
Nov 2, 2015
www.xda-developers.com

Can you share your method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rog Phone 3 can now be fully converted to WW FROM CN without any issues ???

{Mod edit}

Please subscribe to This Channel Of {Mod edit}he has worked very hard to make this video, and please donate to him. He's the only person to have figured it out ?❤️

Please leave me a like too ?it works perfectly, so go ahead and convert your Rog 3 ?
    Unlocking bootloader will make you lose warranty? So what will changing Rom do, increase your warranty? ?? {Mod edit} You've just voided your warranty by flashing a different region..

Oh there's more, try to update your software, see what happens ??

The method I've put up allows software updates and relocks the bootloader at the end,
    If you don't change your fingerprint (which requires bootloader unlock) and try to update the software, you'll brick your phone. Which will be STUPID won't it ? So please don't call the hard work of others stupid, this YouTuber discovered the same method for the rog 2, no need to hate