Question ROG PHONE 5 VOLTE...Need Help!!!

Search This thread
May 16, 2018
There is no option to activate VOLTE in my phone.So i asked the Asus about this matter and they said VOLTE does not support to my country. But VOLTE perfectly works on my xiaomi and samsung devices..Any method to activate VOLTE on ROG 5????
Screenshot_20210505-125042210.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505-125055839.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505-125055839.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 56
  • FireShot Capture 071 - M2AIKN05B532SVE - tharakadave95@gmail.com - Gmail - mail.google.com.png
    FireShot Capture 071 - M2AIKN05B532SVE - [email protected] - Gmail - mail.google.com.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: zinou213

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
There is no option to activate VOLTE in my phone.So i asked the Asus about this matter and they said VOLTE does not support to my country. But VOLTE perfectly works on my xiaomi and samsung devices..Any method to activate VOLTE on ROG 5????View attachment 5301121
Which country you from ? I have same issue and I'm in UK . If I put my SIM in my Huawei volte works perfectly, on my Rog 5 it doesn't. Asus are getting very Shi*

orion4000

Sep 7, 2011
Can you look under phone and click the 3 dots in the corner and select settings then call and check under others? Do you see an option for Wi-Fi calling or video calling options?

orion4000

Sep 7, 2011
I have set the radio bands to USA..Still no luck...😞😞😞thanks anyway..
I'm sorry I wish I could be of more help. Asus sure knows how to lose customers like this. There is one more thing you can try. There is a code that will force Wi-Fi calling for Asus phones but I can't say it will work for your country this code will not stick if you reboot your device as well. *#*#3642623344#*#* enter that and go to the same location I asked you to look into in my first post and check if the options appeared this time. Good luck.

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
UK user here. Entered the code too. Option appears for 4g calling (volte) but doesn't work even when switched on.

Guys I must stress, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to Zentalk and open a thread on there with all your rog 5 issues. Volte, WiFi calling, battery life, any issues with rog 5 please post on Zentalk forum under the Rog 5 thread. Asus will take notice then :) the more people that post on zentalk the better!!

Reactions: Tharaka devinda
May 16, 2018
Yes.we should do that...And Also please report these issues to the ASUS CEO using this link..👇👇

(I got it from their support service)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no option to activate VOLTE in my phone.So i asked the Asus about this matter and they said VOLTE does not support to my country. But VOLTE perfectly works on my xiaomi and samsung devices..Any method to activate VOLTE on ROG 5????
    Screenshot_20210505-125042210.jpg
    UK user here. Entered the code too. Option appears for 4g calling (volte) but doesn't work even when switched on.

Guys I must stress, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to Zentalk and open a thread on there with all your rog 5 issues. Volte, WiFi calling, battery life, any issues with rog 5 please post on Zentalk forum under the Rog 5 thread. Asus will take notice then :) the more people that post on zentalk the better!!
    Yes.we should do that...And Also please report these issues to the ASUS CEO using this link..👇👇

(I got it from their support service)
    All done ! Fingers crossed