• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Rog5 rgb while playing

Search This thread

TheJoker71

Mar 1, 2013
Hi... Anyone can share guide to turn on rgb while playing game? I can do it by turning on xmode and set your on lighting effects... But i don't want to turn on xmode... Anyone?

Go to Armory Crate -> Console
Enable System lighting
Click the Advanced Settings option

If "Edit lighting" is greyed out, make sure to enable "Sync with phone" under Lighting synchronization.
When prompted, select "Create" and then "Cancel" to the permission request. This will enable a local profile.

Click the name of the item you want to change. There are options for both startup and continuous lighting, along with color settings.

Once you are done configuring the lighting settings, return to the main Console menu and click the slider to disable Lighting synchronization.

Last edited:

TheJoker71

Mar 1, 2013
hi thanks for the reply... but it only does lights up during startup of the games then turn off... i don't want the SCREEN ON and X-MODE just for the sake of RGB lighting turn on... just looking for the RGB turn on when or while playing gamees...

TheJoker71

Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for the reply... the MUSIC is really close to what i want... but its apply to all apps... regardless it is working... thanks...