Rolex and Android 11. Battery Issues.

Search This thread

cpedregal

Feb 14, 2021
Hi everyone,

I've tested five Android 11 ROMS and I have to say that all of them are fantastic but I always get the same problem: my battery life is decreased 50%. I usually use my rolex device for day-by-day usage. I've tested 5 roms, 3 different batteries for almost 2 months...
Finally I've came back to android 10 (Superior OS is my favourite 😉) and battery life is normal again... so for the moment I conclude that there is a problem with android 11.

I've read about battery issues with other devices (Samsung) and Android 11, but I don't know if that is a officially known problem or not.

Someone else with that problem?

It doesn't matter what you configure or your ussage of the device. For me my battery is consumed 50% quickier. I've observed that Android doesn't detect any problem with battery or apps or processes, everything seems to be normal. Even at nigh with no usage, screen off and suposed to be sleeping, the battery consumption is very very high

😞

Hi everyone,

I've tested five Android 11 ROMS and I have to say that all of them are fantastic but I always get the same problem: my battery life is decreased 50%. I usually use my rolex device for day-by-day usage. I've tested 5 roms, 3 different batteries for almost 2 months...
Finally I've came back to android 10 (Superior OS is my favourite 😉) and battery life is normal again... so for the moment I conclude that there is a problem with android 11.

I've read about battery issues with other devices (Samsung) and Android 11, but I don't know if that is a officially known problem or not.

Someone else with that problem?

It doesn't matter what you configure or your ussage of the device. For me my battery is consumed 50% quickier. I've observed that Android doesn't detect any problem with battery or apps or processes, everything seems to be normal. Even at nigh with no usage, screen off and suposed to be sleeping, the battery consumption is very very high

😞
Can you say which ROMs did you tested

Roger Bacon

Apr 16, 2021
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Calibrate your Battery
How? Do you mean this?
  1. Use your phone until the battery dies. Wait until the screen turns off completely.
  2. Turn your phone back on. It will likely shut down again before it finishes booting, but the battery isn’t completely dead yet.
  3. Repeat this process several more times. Power it on, let it keep trying to boot up, then let it die. Eventually, the phone won’t even try to boot up anymore — you won’t even see the boot logo or splash screen. At this point, you can stop powering the phone back on.
  4. Without turning your phone on, plug it into a charger. Let it sit there plugged in and turned off for at least 6 hours. The goal here is to charge it to 100% capacity without turning the phone on.
  5. Once you’re confident that your battery is fully charged, go ahead and turn your phone back on. Resume your normal usage and normal charging habits.