• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Roll Back to EMUI 2.3 for P7-L10 (Only L10 )

Search This thread

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
First Of All You Should be on P7-L07's EMUI 3.0 .

1 ) Download The Following Files
Stock Recovery for EMUI 3.0
Custom Cust.img for Revertion
Stock B125SP03 for P7-L07....Yes L07 -------> This File is Neccessary

2)Copy These Files onto Your Desktop ..... This Guide is for Windows Users .

3) Make Sure You Have ADB And Fastboot installed on Your Windows

4) Reboot Phone into Bootloader Mode and Connect with PC

5) Open CMD
6) To Navigate to The Files Which are on The Desktop use The Following Command

Then Type
Fastboot flash recovery RECOVERY.img

and Now to flash the cust.img Type
Fastboot flash cust cust.img

and after the flashing is done type

Then Wipe Your Sdcard and extract the Stock rom's Dload Folder into The SDcard

Then go to settings - Updater and do a local Update ..... After That it should Reboot into Stock Recovery and Start downgrading ..... Afterwards u Should Boot into EMUI 2.3

I Got Many Errors WHen I Booted into EMUI 2.3 so I Had to Do Force UPdate in stock recovery .... so Be careful

Afterwards Flash The Latest TWRP Recoery Released By @surdu_petru Which Shows Temp in Recovery and Flash The Amazing Se7en ROm V1.2 and Enjoy The Best Rom For P7-L10

If It works Then Please Report By Leaving Comments Below

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
Reporting Rom is in 2.3 version.

5) Open CMD

Then Type

Then go to settings - Updater and do a local Update ..... After That it should Reboot into Stock Recovery and Start downgrading ..... Afterwards u Should Boot into EMUI 2.3

I Got Many Errors WHen I Booted into EMUI 2.3 so I Had to Do Force UPdate in stock recovery .... so Be careful

Afterwards Flash The Latest TWRP Recoery Released By @surdu_petru Which Shows Temp in Recovery and Flash The Amazing Se7en ROm V1.2 and Enjoy The Best Rom For P7-L10

REPORTING all things worked for me in L-10 ROM, after hours of trying reversing from ROM 3.0 to 2.3 using several methods, finally is working. Thanks and congratulations for your job !!!!!
After installation the system is asking me to install an update to B126 automatically, this is fantastic since the updates will come to the device normally !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3nDroId

l3Nni

Nov 3, 2014
Unfortunately it doesn´t work on my L10. After flahing stock recovery and cust.img the update starts but fails just some seconds later. ("software install failed! Get online help from..." and "shutdown system now"). Any ideas? I am coming from the se7en ROM with Emui 3.0.. :confused:

al3xisos

Feb 11, 2015
I don't understand something.
You said "You must be on p7-L07's" but this diy is for p7-l10?
I'm on P7-l10 B609 emui 3.0 and I want to roll back to emui 2.3 b126 official firmware.
How can I do that?
I've tried what you wrote but my phone get stuck

munjazmn

Jan 20, 2015
Beograd
I'm on P7-l10 B609 emui 3.0 and I want to roll back to emui 2.3 b126 official firmware.
How can I do that?

h t t p s://mega.co.nz/#!oEM3ABpa!oxqO8v...-rex7qNlMTg3cY (delete spaces in https) ROLLBACK133SP01
Try this one... unzip update.app to sd card/dload and do force update ( vol +, vol - and power on)
REMEMBER, everything is done at our own risk!
Goodluck!

Reactions: HlynurBjoern

HlynurBjoern

Mar 20, 2015
h t t p s://mega.co.nz/#!oEM3ABpa!oxqO8v...-rex7qNlMTg3cY (delete spaces in https) ROLLBACK133SP01
Try this one... unzip update.app to sd card/dload and do force update ( vol +, vol - and power on)
Goodluck!

Thank you very much fellow countryman! Works like a charm!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

5) Open CMD

Then Type
    Fastboot flash recovery RECOVERY.img

Fastboot flash cust cust.img

There is now an official transition rom from huawei italian site (it's called b603sp01) for downgrade (it should work for all european phone but i don't know)

here the step:
    -flash b603
    -flash any emui 2 rom (121,126,133,...)
    Reporting Rom is in 2.3 version.

5) Open CMD

Then Type

REPORTING all things worked for me in L-10 ROM, after hours of trying reversing from ROM 3.0 to 2.3 using several methods, finally is working. Thanks and congratulations for your job !!!!!
    After installation the system is asking me to install an update to B126 automatically, this is fantastic since the updates will come to the device normally !!!!!
    How can I do that?

Goodluck!