Rollback to mm from NRD90m test-keys HELP

Search This thread

klsystem1

Oct 1, 2014
Linz
where can i find the thread ? have a p9 lite also in nrd90m test-keys. tried b160 with unlocked bootloader.. says not supported.
please help.
thanks

Beni2567

Feb 7, 2015
have you been able to fix this? i have the same problem and i am looking for a solution. please post here if you solved this problem.
Yes i have, it is actually easy but only if you have the right files, first of all you need the rollback package of your phone model and the right region( tell me yours I might be able to help you) after that you need the firmware of the phone , you can find it everywhere on google even in some treads here. After you do that everything will be as you first brought the phone, also after downgrading I had the opportunity to upgrade the phone to nought 7.0 for some reason and as im a fool I done the upgrade thinking it was the official one, but it turns out it wasnt and I had to downgrade again. Now im back on the 6.0 so if it worked for me twice I dont see why it shouldnt work for you

Reactions: lideweister

lideweister

Nov 22, 2012
Thanks, but it's been a while since I posted that and I have sent my device to Huawei since then. They replaced the motherboard free of charge so all is well now. Maybe someone else will be helped by your answer though.

Yes i have, it is actually easy but only if you have the right files, first of all you need the rollback package of your phone model and the right region( tell me yours I might be able to help you) after that you need the firmware of the phone , you can find it everywhere on google even in some treads here. After you do that everything will be as you first brought the phone, also after downgrading I had the opportunity to upgrade the phone to nought 7.0 for some reason and as im a fool I done the upgrade thinking it was the official one, but it turns out it wasnt and I had to downgrade again. Now im back on the 6.0 so if it worked for me twice I dont see why it shouldnt work for you

Reactions: Beni2567

TopChris

May 8, 2017
How i can downgrade NRD90m test-keys to L21C432b160 mm with a rollback package ? i tried to put in dload folder but doesent work, i have no root,bootloader is lock(because huawei refuse to give the unlock key), no custom recovery. i want to downgrade because a lot of app is missing , and i want official when they relese it. Thanks and sorry for bad english!

Check this: https://xdaforums.com/huawei-p9lite/how-to/tutorial-rollback-n-to-mm-c432-devices-t3563955 Also make sure to enable OEM in developer options on settings before start any process.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

was this updated through official methods?

i have the nrd90-test keys build and i have not managed to find a working image for the DLOAD folder. im also not sure if you can downgrade that easy there is a spanish forum that is oftne linked here with a downgrade guide but you 100% need unlocked bootloader to do that.

No, this is an easy method and you don't need bootloader unlocked to downgrade. I did this yesterday and it worked fine with dload method without unlocking any bootloader. Check this: https://xdaforums.com/huawei-p9lite/how-to/tutorial-rollback-n-to-mm-c432-devices-t3563955 Also, make sure to enable OEM in developer options on settings before you start any process.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

MANY, MANY people warn about not using that method (even me) because it doesn't let you update correctly, why d'you do that? Now without an unlocked bootloader you can't even go back. Can't do anything, actually. Because to go back to MM you need it unlocked. Any other method doesn't work. Just try to obtain the bootloader code, in the meantime you can't do anything but wait. Maybe next time read other people's experiences before trying to mod your device?

Not true. Downgrade works without unlocking any bootloader. You just do wrong steps. I did it yesterday without unlocking any bootloader and it worked fine. I mean with dload method.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MANY, MANY people warn about not using that method (even me) because it doesn't let you update correctly, why d'you do that? Now without an unlocked bootloader you can't even go back. Can't do anything, actually. Because to go back to MM you need it unlocked. Any other method doesn't work. Just try to obtain the bootloader code, in the meantime you can't do anything but wait. Maybe next time read other people's experiences before trying to mod your device?
    have you been able to fix this? i have the same problem and i am looking for a solution. please post here if you solved this problem.

How i can downgrade NRD90m test-keys to L21C432b160 mm with a rollback package ? i tried to put in dload folder but doesent work, i have no root,bootloader is lock(because huawei refuse to give the unlock key), no custom recovery. i want to downgrade because a lot of app is missing , and i want official when they relese it. Thanks and sorry for bad english!
    Anyone has found a solution yet?

yes. i mate a thread [guide] !
    Thanks, but it's been a while since I posted that and I have sent my device to Huawei since then. They replaced the motherboard free of charge so all is well now. Maybe someone else will be helped by your answer though.