[ROM][01/01]14][BOOTING][Sense 5.0] RandomROM EpicBadass Edition |NEW|TEST|EPIC|BOOTS

Search This thread

Dr. Globbyglob

RandomCorporation (Previously Glob Corporation) Presents
RandomROM EpicBadass Edition (Yeah HTC We Did It You Could'nt!)

THIS ROM IS TO BE REBASED ON TUESDAY!!! UNTIL THEN I CANNOT GUARANTEE THIS WILL BOOT! IT IS IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS THREAD, I
KNOW YOU XDA USERS HAVE SOME SPECIAL SIGHTING EMBEDDED
IN YOUR EYES THAT SCAN FOR TEH DOWNLOAD BUTTON. PLEASE READ THE THREAD AND CLICK THANKS FIRST!!! THIS ROM IS NOT THEMED, YET!!!!

22mizb.png

The RandomROM is a LEGENDARY Line of ROMs made by me Dr. Globbyglob. I wish to make
this ROM well known across different devices on XDA,
so there you have it. These ROMs have all the features of a Sense ROM (soon going to do CyanogenMod etc.)
and bloated stuff such as widgets, ringtones etc. to keep all the WICKED features and
also have RETURDED speeds and performance. I spent ages on this port so it
comes to you bugfree. This ROM is back from the dead on the Wildfire S. Suck on this HTC
we Desire HD devs could do it. :p

20uygjd.png

Code:
[COLOR="red"]I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for what happens to
your device, such as bricks and dead sdcards. Do not blame me
or my team for any possible damage caused to your device.
This ROM may not boot on your device and certain functions may not work.
 I am not responsible for what happens
 to your device if you choose to install this ROM. That said, always use
 caution with what you do to your device.[/COLOR]

2uym3cl.png

☣ Based on Desire 500 ROM (credits to @coloured_chalk for base with fixes)
☣ NOT themed, yet. Theme will be released as an optional OTA.
☣ RandomSpeedTweak
☣ Better Screen responsiveness
☣ Bravia
☣ Tweaks
☣ EXT4 WriteBack
☣ Stable kernel
☣ OTA Support
☣ Proppa DSP Manager
☣ Much more to come!

2nh19id.png

Q) How to flash this ROM?
A) 1. Ensure you have S-OFF or Bootloader Unlocked
2. Boot into recovery by holding volume down and power
3. Wipe data, cache, boot and system, ensure you
have a nandroid at hand.
4. Flash the ROM, and any OTA's if needed.
5. For S-ON devices, you may need to flash the
boot.img manually, so go to the zip and extract
the boot.img file to a location with fastboot in it
and open up Command Prompt. Type in
"fastboot flash boot boot.img" without quotes

Q) Is this ROM usable for ROM projects?
A) You will need to ask me for permission to use this
ROM in your project.

Q) Do I need to be S-OFF?
A) No, above are the instructions for S-OFF and
Bootloader unlocked people.

Q) Where can I obtain S-OFF?
A) I used AAHK, but now it is retired, there is an
AAHK 2 in Desire HD General

Q) It doesn't boot or some features do not work.
A) Please contact me, preferably by PM about the error and please
provide an error log (logcat) if possible.

WIPE SYSTEM AND DATA BEFORE FLASH

v1.0.1
YOU MUST FLASH THIS (or melkang kernel) AFTER INSTALL!!!Still in testing WIP. If any bugs do say, plus I'm doing this blindly
(no dhd yet)​

UPCOMING FEATURES

Red Theme
BadassStuff
What you request ;)

Please promote my rom by adding this image to your signature, and adding a link to www.randomromxda.moonfruit.com

2j26v0w.png

Attachments

• ION_T16.1.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 5,639
Last edited:

Dr. Globbyglob

You will tell him because he hasn't his DHD.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

First bug: It doesn't boot. :) Neither after flashing the ION kernel.

Thank you!!!!

Try flashing that t1 kernel or melkang. I presume thats a kernel fault. Ask @coloured_chalk

Last edited by a moderator:

pelopidass

Dec 21, 2012
I didn't understand very well.

What the version version of this rom? Jelly bean? What version of it??

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
forum.xda-developers.com
Alright guys, what I've seen going on in this thread should not have happened and will not continue. If you have a bug to report, just report the bug with a log and move on. There is absolutely no reason to start a thermo nuclear war just because the rom isn't booting at the moment.

Stop all the bickering, name calling, off topic posting, and lets get this thread back to the discussion of development.

Thread Cleaned

Regards

Last edited:

MacPryden

Oct 10, 2009
Lisbon
Alright guys, what I've seen going on in this thread should not have happened and will not continue. If you have a bug to report, just report the bug with a log and move on. There is absolutely no reason to start a thermo nuclear war just because the rom isn't booting at the moment.

Stop all the bickering, name calling, off topic posting, and lets get this thread back to the discussion of development.

Regards

Well said.
Finally someone with education and Intelligence.

I am not an user of RandomRoms, but i think respect is always important and always needed.
And Developer of these Roms, have hard work that others do not have or do not even try.
So even if the Rom do not boot, just say/write that and decide yourselfs to not install anymore this Rom, or wait for a Stable functional Rom.
Because you do Not have the rights to be uneducated people and call names and be agressive/offend Developers that are here to help US for Free!
If someone did all the same with you guys (the uneducated guys that offended or called names) you certainly would not liked that too, right?

And without all our developers, being Master Devs , Great, only Good, or beginers not so good Devs...we always need to thank them all, so our Device can still survive to future =)

...and try to break the Guinness Record of Most/Longest supported Device =D LOL

Cheers all guys and girls, and Happy New Year *******

Last edited:

alexgordon

Sep 21, 2008
Downloading this ROM, I'll come back soon with feedback! :good:

Update: The ROM isn't booting at all! Waiting for new instructions from dev team.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RandomCorporation (Previously Glob Corporation) Presents
    RandomROM EpicBadass Edition (Yeah HTC We Did It You Could'nt!)

THIS ROM IS TO BE REBASED ON TUESDAY!!! UNTIL THEN I CANNOT GUARANTEE THIS WILL BOOT! IT IS IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS THREAD, I
    KNOW YOU XDA USERS HAVE SOME SPECIAL SIGHTING EMBEDDED
    IN YOUR EYES THAT SCAN FOR TEH DOWNLOAD BUTTON. PLEASE READ THE THREAD AND CLICK THANKS FIRST!!! THIS ROM IS NOT THEMED, YET!!!!

22mizb.png

The RandomROM is a LEGENDARY Line of ROMs made by me Dr. Globbyglob. I wish to make
    this ROM well known across different devices on XDA,
    so there you have it. These ROMs have all the features of a Sense ROM (soon going to do CyanogenMod etc.)
    and bloated stuff such as widgets, ringtones etc. to keep all the WICKED features and
    also have RETURDED speeds and performance. I spent ages on this port so it
    comes to you bugfree. This ROM is back from the dead on the Wildfire S. Suck on this HTC
    we Desire HD devs could do it. :p

20uygjd.png

Code:
    [COLOR="red"]I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for what happens to
    your device, such as bricks and dead sdcards. Do not blame me
    or my team for any possible damage caused to your device.
    This ROM may not boot on your device and certain functions may not work.
     I am not responsible for what happens
     to your device if you choose to install this ROM. That said, always use
     caution with what you do to your device.[/COLOR]

2uym3cl.png

☣ Based on Desire 500 ROM (credits to @coloured_chalk for base with fixes)
    ☣ NOT themed, yet. Theme will be released as an optional OTA.
    ☣ RandomSpeedTweak
    ☣ Better Screen responsiveness
    ☣ Bravia
    ☣ Tweaks
    ☣ EXT4 WriteBack
    ☣ Stable kernel
    ☣ OTA Support
    ☣ Proppa DSP Manager
    ☣ Much more to come!

2nh19id.png

Q) How to flash this ROM?
    A) 1. Ensure you have S-OFF or Bootloader Unlocked
    2. Boot into recovery by holding volume down and power
    3. Wipe data, cache, boot and system, ensure you
    have a nandroid at hand.
    4. Flash the ROM, and any OTA's if needed.
    5. For S-ON devices, you may need to flash the
    boot.img manually, so go to the zip and extract
    the boot.img file to a location with fastboot in it
    and open up Command Prompt. Type in
    "fastboot flash boot boot.img" without quotes

Q) Is this ROM usable for ROM projects?
    A) You will need to ask me for permission to use this
    ROM in your project.

Q) Do I need to be S-OFF?
    A) No, above are the instructions for S-OFF and
    Bootloader unlocked people.

Q) Where can I obtain S-OFF?
    A) I used AAHK, but now it is retired, there is an
    AAHK 2 in Desire HD General

Q) It doesn't boot or some features do not work.
    A) Please contact me, preferably by PM about the error and please
    provide an error log (logcat) if possible.

WIPE SYSTEM AND DATA BEFORE FLASH

v1.0.1
    YOU MUST FLASH THIS (or melkang kernel) AFTER INSTALL!!!Still in testing WIP. If any bugs do say, plus I'm doing this blindly
    (no dhd yet)​

UPCOMING FEATURES

Red Theme
    BadassStuff
    What you request ;)

Please promote my rom by adding this image to your signature, and adding a link to www.randomromxda.moonfruit.com

2j26v0w.png

Sense 5 is a little different, the big thing is blinkfeed and I like it, with this you can see facebook, twitter, instagram, many news... directly from your home screen :) I tried 1 sense 5 rom, and can't wait to have it again, but I miss audio for now :(
    I got my dhd back!!! ill rebase it to desire 300 szeso said i could use his, so i will call it randomrom unimaginable edition
    And I am afraid it's going to remain this way. We are running out of devs (no offence for the remaining devs) everyone is moving to newer devices, devs and users. I want to acquire a new device as well but I think I will keep my dhd for testing and trying to build a new rom ( I have never touched programming or coding in my life) so if we can't get xxxpacha xxx or any other experienced Dev to help we are not going to go forward. Sad... But true...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Cleaned

Regards

Regards

Well said.
    Finally someone with education and Intelligence.

I am not an user of RandomRoms, but i think respect is always important and always needed.
    And Developer of these Roms, have hard work that others do not have or do not even try.
    So even if the Rom do not boot, just say/write that and decide yourselfs to not install anymore this Rom, or wait for a Stable functional Rom.
    Because you do Not have the rights to be uneducated people and call names and be agressive/offend Developers that are here to help US for Free!
    If someone did all the same with you guys (the uneducated guys that offended or called names) you certainly would not liked that too, right?

And without all our developers, being Master Devs , Great, only Good, or beginers not so good Devs...we always need to thank them all, so our Device can still survive to future =)

...and try to break the Guinness Record of Most/Longest supported Device =D LOL

Cheers all guys and girls, and Happy New Year *******