• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][01/08] ░█░ ·Official RUU Desire Sense Gingerbread v1.2 -GB2.3.3·░█░ ·ROOT A2SD+

Search This thread

nodiaque

Oct 20, 2008
its a custom stock rom. in other words, its the official 2.3 gb from htc, just like the sense 3.5 roms are stock, taken from the htc sensation but highly tweaked, modded, resized etc (+ a lot more) to work on the desire. if u want 100% custom then ul need to look at AOSP/AOKP etc where roms r built from scratch, just like Nikez & VJ's rom. anyway back to this rom, neophyte has tweaked/modded/rooted etc to make it the best stock rom it can be.
"the first post should be updated" why? he has moved on to a new device. and the rom is great as is and the only thing left would be to update apps etc etc and any user can do that them selfs.

Simply to have the updated link on the first page, like any rom thread. Right now, it's on the page just before the last one, but with more comment, the link will be farther and farther in the thread. You really think someone looking for the link will go through each page one by one? Normally, every link to a rom is on the first page.

Anyway, I found the official RUU I was looking for somewhere else and I've moved to the One.

mic_fin

Apr 26, 2013
This seems to be a great ROM. Been using it for a few hours now. All ape to SD working good. Just a couple of questions from a noob lol. As I have tried two other roms which are Rsk's satalitte rosie and a aurora v6 I think it was which crashed after I made a call.

Is there any possible way to apply screenshot method. For example hold power plus menu.

Is there a way to wake via trackball?

And a battery percentage meter without an app?
I'm going to read the whole thread now just to make sure it hasn't already been covered.

Great Rom though. Well done to the maker. And sorry I don't understand what "kitchen" is other than somewhere I attempt to cook food.

This isn't a request by the way and is not meant to offend anyone. I was just curious.

Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

tom0769

Dec 15, 2010
This seems to be a great ROM. Been using it for a few hours now. All ape to SD working good. Just a couple of questions from a noob lol. As I have tried two other roms which are Rsk's satalitte rosie and a aurora v6 I think it was which crashed after I made a call.

Is there any possible way to apply screenshot method. For example hold power plus menu.

Is there a way to wake via trackball?

And a battery percentage meter without an app?
I'm going to read the whole thread now just to make sure it hasn't already been covered.

Great Rom though. Well done to the maker. And sorry I don't understand what "kitchen" is other than somewhere I attempt to cook food.

This isn't a request by the way and is not meant to offend anyone. I was just curious.

Thanks in advance. :)

Look here:cool:

mic_fin

Apr 26, 2013
Swear to god. I am jinxed. All was going well. Now with this Rom. The battery will not charge. Oh well... Any ideas? By the way. I'm using one of those high powered Japanese batteries.. not sure what the crack is tbh. Tried wiping battery stats through 4ext recovery. Still nothing.

:(

eryunt

May 2, 2007
It seems I'm not the only one who wasn't too happy with the A2SD included with this ROM (which, by the way, does actually work). Perhaps I've just been too spoiled by Amarullz's AD2SDX script in the past...

Either way, for those of you who do want more storage space, I've just replaced the built-in 40a2sd script and so far it seems to work perfectly with this ROM. See attached screenshots.. :)

Have a look at this, and if you want, give it a try :good:

Reactions: Iryon

eryunt

May 2, 2007
Two things.. I assume from your wording that your post was meant to have a link? It doesn't. Also, did you take note of how old that post is...? Or my sig? I have an HTC One now, I ditched my Desire ages back. :)

In forums like this, look before you leap.. :good:

You are completely wrong.
I didn't mean to have a link, I only wanted to show your OLD OLD post to user "Iryon" to make him notice he can use "AD2SDX - AMARULLZ DATA TO SD-EXT".
That's all...also absolutely no need to take note of your signature or anything else apart from what I consider useful to help others, expecially in forums like this...

dasloewi

Oct 12, 2008
Hi, I tried to download the German version of the rom from the op to reactivate my good old desire for my son. But the link doesn't work anymore.
Is there still anybody here to agglutinate it again?
Thanks in advance

Iryon

Apr 10, 2011
Cagliari
Have a look at this, and if you want, give it a try :good:

Two things.. I assume from your wording that your post was meant to have a link? It doesn't. Also, did you take note of how old that post is...? Or my sig? I have an HTC One now, I ditched my Desire ages back. :)

In forums like this, look before you leap.. :good:

Thanks, i will try with Amarullz's script now, because some people tried this Rom with INT2EXT4+ and got problems.

ZaLiTHkA

Jan 14, 2008
HTC One (m7)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
You are completely wrong.
I didn't mean to have a link, I only wanted to show your OLD OLD post to user "Iryon" to make him notice he can use "AD2SDX - AMARULLZ DATA TO SD-EXT".
That's all...also absolutely no need to take note of your signature or anything else apart from what I consider useful to help others, expecially in forums like this...

My apologies, I completely missed the part of your previous message where you said that...

Top Liked Posts