You can find Links at our FB Group, XDA, CleanAndroid Forums and Simply-Android Forums.
Presenting a stable release of ICS Passion by TEAM PASSION.Overview:
- Optimized Framework & Launcher
- Mute / Unmute Fixed
- 911 Works (Don't just completely rely on this)
- Working GPS
- Updated Apps
- Pre-Zip Aligned and zip aligning of new apps on each reboot.
- Battery Calibration on near 100% battery level with a reboot.
- Database Optimization
- Extended Boot Menu
- Smoother GUI
- DSP Manager
- Facebook Sync
- FCs Fixed
- Busybox Fixed with latest Superuser
- Voodoo Sound v10 Kernel by Nelson
- SmartassV2 Governor + Many more governors.
- Nexus S Color Gamma Hack
- OC upto 1.4Ghz. Recommended 1.0-1.2GHz.
- Improved Performance.
- Highly Customizable. Will have more customization options in next releases.
- Face Lock Addon available for FFC users
- Amazing battery life.
- Blinking LED notifications. (Kernel Dependent)
- Everything including GPS.
- You tell us!
We are not responsible for anything happens to your device.Disclaimer:
You may install this at your own risk and slap T-Mobile and Samsung Crew for abandoning our devices.
# The ROM will get smoother eventually with use. Don't rush things and Read FAQ.
Sign this petition, please: Petition to bring ICS Officially for Vibrant.
Nelson deserves big applause for this release. Click HERE to donate Team Passion ROM developer, Nelson
Old Beta Releases:
Download v12 + Superuser App FC Fix for v12 + Mirrors
Download v11 + Mirror
Download v10 + OC/UV Kernel for ICS Passion v10 by Nelson
You Need Gingerbread Bootloader for once if you coming from custom ROM:
- If you are on any Froyo Custom Rom, install CM7 first and then install GB Bootloader
- Bootloader is needed to avoid Rainbows which are COLOR SPLASHES on the screen seen during boot.
- Find GB Bootloader HERE. Flash Bootloader at your OWN RISK.
Installation Steps for those coming from ICS Passion v10 onwards:
- Uninstall/Disable any root tool which configures kernel or changes frequencies on boot. You can install/enable later after upgrade.
- Reboot in Recovery
- Flash the file.
- Reboot. Let it settle. Enjoy.
Installation Steps for those coming from other ICS versions or CM7 or MIUI:
- Reboot in Recovery
- Goto MOUNTS & STORAGE >> FORMAT SYSTEM
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Flash the file. You may need to flash file twice if there is bootloop due to CWM version mismatch.
- Reboot once again after you see everything settled and you are on your homescreen.
NOTE: If you get in boot loop during first install, DONT panic.
Remove battery. Hold Vol Down + Home + Power Key. You will enter new recovery mode. Flash the ROM again.
Some users (having Froyo Bootloader) need to press Vol Up Key instead of Home Key to get in Recovery.
Click HereFor those who are new to flashing or on Vibrant stock ROM (Eclair)
and don't wish to undertake risky approach of flashing Bootloader, see this video:
For those who are coming from custom non-ICS ROMs:
- Reboot in recovery (CWM)
- Wipe Data/ Factory Reset.
- Format SYSTEM from Mounts and Storage.
- Flash the file.
- It will most probably go in boot loop due to CWM version mismatch.
- Remove battery. Insert it.
- Press Vol Down + Home + Long press power till Gingerbread bootloader appears and vanish
- (or press Vol Down + Vol Up + Long press power till Froyo bootloader appears and vanish)
- You will enter in CWM mode, if not do repeat above two steps
- Now follow instructions of CM7/MIUI/ICS. Wiping Data again after this may give bootloop. So skip wiping data step.
https://github.com/ngiordano (kernel source)Sources:
- Nelson for the Kernel
- Romanbb for source hack to enable FB sync
- Daniel for the Bootsplash and other graphical enhancements
- CM9/Teamhacksung for the drivers
- Annex for cosmetic upgrades which are really better than Stock ICS AOSP.
- psycho for Mods
Not encouraging but donations are welcome to boost development. Click
Thanks to all who donated already.