[ROM]04/05/10 - VillainROM 5.5: Release Version - for GSM HERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

erasmux

Retired Recognized Developer
May 22, 2010
Can someone tell if this worked after they installed this on there cdma hero, for some reason I installed the zip but it Stayed on the Htc Boot Screen and that was it! Someone Help Please! As far as I know this is compatible with Sprint. Right?

This is a ROM for the Hero GSM. I highly suggest you try the hero CDMA section of the forums, where your chances to find compatible ROMs will increase astronomically ;)

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
Can someone tell if this worked after they installed this on there cdma hero, for some reason I installed the zip but it Stayed on the Htc Boot Screen and that was it! Someone Help Please! As far as I know this is compatible with Sprint. Right?

No No No!

:eek:

This is the Hero GSM section, NOT CDMA! :eek:

It's not compatible with sprint.

It's also an ancient thread. You should go to recovery and reflash a CDMA Hero ROM.

Reactions: DoubleD

MacaronyMax

Aug 27, 2008
Oxford

Villain 12's out now btw :p lol :D

Na like the other two said not guna work, technicaly thery're different phones :)

To fix flash a CDMA Hero rom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No No No!

:eek:

This is the Hero GSM section, NOT CDMA! :eek:

It's not compatible with sprint.

It's also an ancient thread. You should go to recovery and reflash a CDMA Hero ROM.