[ROM][05/20][11.0] Yet another AOSP project [OP7P][STABLE]

Search This thread

OmkarTheAndroid

May 6, 2013
Not sure if the dev cares but, I noticed and issue with the Sonos app on all other Android 11 roms it can connect to my Sonos in my house via the wifi network. On this rom everything else works wonderful but Sonos app can't find the device... Strange.
send logs, I don't have sonos speakers to reproduce the issue

Toutatis_

Oct 3, 2012
Just to make sure since I cannot find any mention of it in OP or in recent announcements from @OmkarTheAndroid: encryption is disabled in the last three builds based on OOS11 so that we can use TWRP, right?

OmkarTheAndroid

May 6, 2013
Just to make sure since I cannot find any mention of it in OP or in recent announcements from @OmkarTheAndroid: encryption is disabled in the last three builds based on OOS11 so that we can use TWRP, right?
No, I don't like the idea of disabling encryption. I have actually made few other changes which improves encryption you could say.
The recommended way to flash would be to either
A: dump the payload and flash all images via fastboot
B: dump bootimage from payload, then adb sideload from the inlined los recovery
You would still have to factory reset from the same recovery

Also note that any sort of DFE mods are unsupported by me

Reactions: Toutatis_

loshabih

Jul 2, 2012
I just flashed this ROM for the first time on my OnePlus 7 Pro. It's the first A11 OS I've tried on my device, and I'm very happy with it.

Very good work!!

One question: when I long-press the Power button in order to get the reboot menu, underneath the boot choices is a window that suggests that I install one or more GPay payment methods. I am not using GPay and I don't even have it installed on my device. Is there any way to disable this GPay payment method suggestion window when I bring up the reboot menu?

Thank you in advance!
did you come from OOS10? if so could you please tell me what you did to updated from OOS10 to this rom? and is root and TWRP is working ?

Toutatis_

Oct 3, 2012
I disabled YouTube and Maps with SwiftBackup but both apps keep re-appearing in my launcher after a while. Not sure if that's ROM related but I never experienced this on crDroid.

Has anyone ever had this occurring too?

Edit: I disabled them via the Settings app instead, the issue seems to be solved.

Last edited:

Zhuang zhuang

Apr 16, 2016
Ho Chi Minh
I disabled YouTube and Maps with SwiftBackup but both apps keep re-appearing in my launcher after a while. Not sure if that's ROM related but I never experienced this on crDroid.

Has anyone ever had this occurring too?

Edit: I disabled them via the Settings app instead, the issue seems to be solved.
For me, I cannot restore the external data in Swift Backup

tperki

Feb 11, 2015
Hartford CT
OnePlus 7 Pro
Anyone else having issues with the phone where it seems to be on speaker no matter what but occasionally it's correctly playing from the ear?
This is very interesting. This issue plagues OOS11. It seems to also affect other roms as well. Try toggling bluetooth off and on, someone on another thread had success with it, but I am not sure it fixes it permanently.

ClassickWORLD

Jun 28, 2010
"Flashing Procedure:
Through fastboot:
Dump the ROM zipfile through payload_dumper
Reboot to bootloader
Flash each partition (be sure to open the terminal window in the folder you extracted the payload):

```fastboot flash boot boot.img```
*if you never formatted to f2fs reboot to recovery and format
```fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash odm odm.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img```
Reboot to system"

I did this and getting a lot of errors. What is the correct flashing procedure?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New build is up with May SPL merged, updated display modes, fixed off-screen hotword and other fixes all around
    1608285823428.png

YAAP is a project founded by Adhitya Mohan (@poad42) and Ido Ben-Hur (@idoybh) with the goal of staying close to AOSP in design goals, offer a clean interface, do as much as original development as possible and avoid becoming a kitchen sink and cherry picked mess.

Bug reporting:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Downloads
    Guacamole (OP7P): Download Link | Google Drive | SHA256SUM

Follow us on Telegram for updates and faster(?) responses
    Chat
    Updates

Flashing Procedure:
    Through fastboot:
    Dump the ROM zipfile through payload_dumper
    Reboot to bootloader
    Flash each partition (be sure to open the terminal window in the folder you extracted the payload):

```fastboot flash boot boot.img```
    *if you never formatted to f2fs reboot to recovery and format
    ```fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash odm odm.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash vendor vendor.img```
    Reboot to system

XDA:DevDB Information
    Yet Another AOSP Project, ROM for the OnePlus 7 Pro

Contributors
    OmkarTheAndroid, idoybh, poad42
    Source Code: https://github.com/yaap

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
    ROM Firmware : OOS 11 Global Stable
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-10-14
    Last Updated 2021-04-20
    New update is up with fixed WiFi, new launcher stuff and support for ntfs on otg
    Changelog:
    ROM:
    • Improve volume dialog code & fix the expand animation
    • Simplify OpenDelta auto download network option
    • Make emergency tile in powermenu look better
    • Swipe down to expand statusbar in Launcher3
    • Add an option to choose primary overlay (bg dark color)
    • Many minor visual fixes in settings (and other minor changes)
    • Merged latest CAF tags wherever relevant
    • Bug fixes in recovery
    • Updated some APNs
    • Some other minor changes

Device:
    • Update FOD zOrder
    • Optimize native executables for Cortex-A76 CPU
    • Re-introduce cleaned up raise to wake implementation
    • Add Wake Device Action to off screen gestures
    • Cleanup/update more blobs
    New update has been up for the past 3 days, didn't post here as my thread was missing. enjoy