install appmanager; find the game in the list turn off scoped storage

or adb

Disable:
adb shell cmd appops set your-package-name android:legacy_storage allow && \
adb shell am force-stop your-package-name

Enable:
adb shell cmd appops set your-package-name android:legacy_storage default && \
adb shell am force-stop your-package-name
Sir, can u give me app link , I searched in play store , so many app same name , I tried 2-3 apps but there is no such option.

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
hiiii
1) can i flash stock camera on yaap for 7t? i miss zooming in while video recording. instructions?
2) which twrp is right for 7t and latest yaap ?

Reactions: phenodev

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
any chance, hope? future yaap update including stock oos camera? please??? i need to zoom while recording video & change lenses

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
yeah i understand that but its missing a basic video feature
cant zoom in video & change lenses :(

qq809825706

Feb 24, 2018
Is it possible to write a short instruction, how did you do it?
Not worked in the new version,as the format of img changed. I am using Lineage 20.0 now, and there is a way to install Gcam as default camera app, which is move the apk file to the mind-gapp.zip without unzip the file, then you can flash the modified file to get gapp and gcam installed as built-in app.

Reactions: k.stahanov73
Здравствуйте, что хотелось бы сказать по поводу прошивки это два огромных минуса для меня.
Во-первых, это разряд батареи. (Очень большая батарея, на день не хватает.)
Второе это покер, мое любимое приложение GGpokerok не запускается. От этого у меня есть отклонение.
Как откатиться на А12?

Mod Edit: English Translation Below

Hello, what I would like to say about the firmware are two huge disadvantages for me.
Firstly, the battery is drained. (Very large battery, not enough for a day.)
The second is poker, my favorite application GGPokerok does not start. I have a deviation from this.
How to roll back to A12?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raenzen

May 7, 2011
Berlin
Trying to install latest version based on Android 14 coming from Pixel Experience 13. I'm not even able using the provided recovery image. Flashing in fastboot without errors, but when trying to boot into it, always coming back into fastboot mode. The only recoveries I'm able to use are from LOS20 and PE13. Booting into these will allow me flashing YAAP14 until the magical 47%. After that I'm always getting these error and the process gets aborted. Searching the internet only tells to use latest recovery. Indeed I've tried. Has someone any suggestions? Asking here, cause I'm no Telegram-User.

error applying update 63 (kPostInstallMountError)

Edit: also tried to install via Fastboot Enhance in both slots ignoring unknown partitions. Went threw the process without any errors, got stuck in fastboot after that.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1607597427911.png
    YAAP is a project founded by Adhitya Mohan (@poad42) and Ido Ben-Hur (@idoybh) with the goal of staying close to AOSP in design goals, offer a clean interface, do as much as original development as possible and avoid becoming a kitchen sink and cherry picked mess.

Bug reporting:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Downloads

Hotdogb (OP7T): Download Link | Google Drive Mirror | SHA256SUM

Follow us on Telegram for updates and faster(?) responses
    Chat
    Updates

How to flash using fastbootd:-
    • Dump the ROM zipfile through payload_dumper
    • Code:
      fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
      Connect your device to a computer and execute:
      Code:
      fastboot reboot fastboot
    • Check this by using the command
      Code:
      fastboot getvar is-userspace
    • Flash each partition (be sure to open the terminal window in the folder you extracted the payload):
      Code:
      fastboot flash boot boot.img
      fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
      fastboot flash odm odm.img
      fastboot flash product product.img
      fastboot flash system system.img
      fastboot flash system_ext system_ext.img
      fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
      fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
      fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
    • Reboot to system

ROM OS Version: Android 11

XDA:DevDB Information
    Yet Another AOSP Project, ROM for the OnePlus 7T

Contributors
    OmkarTheAndroid, idoybh, poad42
    Source Code: https://github.com/yaap

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
    ROM Firmware : OOS 11 Global Stable
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-10-14
    Last Updated 2021-05-20
    Huge update this week, check second post for changelog

NOTE: You must clean flash and format data/internal storage to f2fs.
    Custom kernels will need to explicitly support YAAP for new userdata changes.

Verizon and other sub mvnos should work now

Steps to go enable Widevine L1 on custom ROMs :-
    • Flash OOS 11 stable or any build from OB3 and above
    • Flash magisk and enable magisk hide
    • Reboot
    • Verify if you have L1 working using app like drm info
    • Flash custom ROM and you should have L1 there as well

Note: you only need to do this once
    New build is up with May SPL merged, updated display modes, fixed off-screen hotword and other fixes all around
    New build is up fixing almost everything that was wrong with previous release, although there won't be any OTA for today's release as we are switching back to standard A/B.
    Dump latest build, flash recovery from it, then use fastbootd or adb sideload either is fine
    New build is up with old haptic stack and fixed nfc wakelock and other general improvements. Read Changelog for more info.