[ROM][05 APR 11][F1 CyanogenMod 7 V1][EXT2]

Search This thread

kuskro

Sep 6, 2009
Help with Wireless-Tether, please.

Hi folks, do you know if there is a way to use Wireless Tether on this ROM?

I need a 3G Access Point with my Xperia.

Thanks in advance.

A.Ik

Nov 25, 2011
Hey can anyone help me here.
I've never done any fancy modding with my phone but I wanted to get this or any other android port on my x1. What am I supposed to do? any good guides? Do i have to 'root' my device first? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ady_95

Feb 22, 2011
Bacau
It depends on what you want while no android ROM is ready for daily use.
If you want just to run Android and keep your WM intact, you might go to a FAT32/ext2/ext3(w/ or w/o CWM). No hardly modifications needed.
If you plan not to use intensively your X1 (and MOSTLY if you have a backup device or other device as your main phone) you can go for a NAND ROM(wipe all your data and test it) but there are several bugs so be careful. Harder to install and restoring original settings.
You have all instructions you need on the forum. Btw welcome in our comunity and happy androiding. If you have any other questions just ask me via PM

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    F1 CyanogenMod 7 V1​

This is my CyanogenMod 7 build based on the latest CyanogenMod RC4 base. I have fixed a lot of bugs in this build. This build is very stable and fast.This build also includes the theme manager from which you can customize your device a lot.Don't forget that orignal CyanogenMod is in still RC4 so dont blame me for the bugs. I suggest you to open all apps and sync your account with Google on the first boot and then reboot your device for the best speed. First boot will be slow and wait up to 2-3 mins when reached on setup wizard to let Android fully settle down. This build is fully ROOTED and SuperUser is installed. In this build market, Gmail and browser will not work due to skia bug which is common in CM builds and some web based apps will not work but the system is pure stable and very fast. My the beta releases builds will be from V1 till V1.9. WiFi is better and Battery is optimized.

[Guide on how to create an EXT2 partition]

Build: CM7 RC4 [Gingerbread 2.3.3]
    Kernel: Duckly's Turbo Kernel 25 Mar 11 (Keypad drivers not as modules)
    Change log [5-4-11]
    • Fixed phone calling.
    • Fixed Neocore Textures problem.
    • Fixed Stock Keyboard.
    • Auto-rotation in display settings will be automatically disabled.
    • Auto-backlight in display settings will be automatically disabled.
    • Screen On / Off animation in CyanogenMod settings will automatically be disabled.
    • Fixed Gallery bug.
    • Added 2D Gallery.
    • Added Launcher Pro 0.8.4.1
    • Added OI File Manager 1.1.4
    • Removed Browser and Gmail.

Working:
    • SuperUser
    • WiFi (Perfect - No disconnection)
    • GPS
    • 3G Network
    • 3D [24.1 FPS Without Sound]
    • Phone
    • SMS
    • Very Good Battery Life
    • Smooth Animations
    • Backlight Control
    • Market (New)
    • Navigation
    • Google Maps
    • Overclocked to 652MHz [If you get boot or crashing problems lower the OC value]
    • Landscape Support

Not Working
    • Bluetooth
    • Due to Skia-Bug Browser, Gmail and Market are not working. (Use opera mini, its fully working)

Note:
    • You may also try to use SetCPU to increase battery life.
    • First Boot will take some time.
    • Don't touch the phone for 2-3 mins when reached on setup wizard.

Buttons Layout:
    • X Panel Button = Home Button
    • OK Button = Back Button
    • Left Softkey = Menu Button
    • Right Softkey = Standby & Lock Button
    • Call Button = Dialer Button
    • Call End Button = Standby & Lock Button
    • Volume Buttons = Volume Buttons
    • Power Button = Standby & Lock Button

Instructions:
    Unpack the Zip file copy all the Files in the root of the FAT32 partition this will be the only partition you will see in the my computer. Then go to file explorer then in storage card then into the npkinstall folder then run haret this will install files on the EXT2 partition. Then it will automatically restart after you restart back into the windows mobile go into file explorer then storage card then run haret which is in the root of the sd-card not the one in npkinstall folder and just wait and it will boot.

Credits:
    • Thanks To NEOPEEK
    • Thanks To Duckly
    • Thanks To Chann
    • Thanks To XDANDROID
    • Thanks To Bruno_123
    • Thanks To Benquick
    • Thanks To Midnight
    • Thanks To Preston74
    Download
    If you want to support my work,
    Try the mediafire one. I searched Google for it. http://www.mediafire.com/?r6an8bc9y7iho79

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
    ***********Reserved**********
    ##########Reserved##########
    Just whack my thanks button

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2