[ROM][06/22]BlissROMs 12.8[Coral][Alpha]

wgrant

Sep 23, 2011
Not sure the cause of the soli reboots on your builds but DU has it worked out. Might be able to gleam some insight from their setup to get it resolved.

wrongway213

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor / Re
Jul 27, 2014
Canton, OH
Not sure the cause of the soli reboots on your builds but DU has it worked out. Might be able to gleam some insight from their setup to get it resolved.
Trust me, I'm aware SOLI works on other ROMs. Thus far it's not been possible to make work with Bliss. It's not a simple issue of picking a commit or two.. or twenty.

wgrant

Sep 23, 2011
Trust me, I'm aware SOLI works on other ROMs. Thus far it's not been possible to make work with Bliss.
Wasn't aware it worked on others outside of DU. Bliss is built as a singular OS with no device specific setups, right? Wonder if theirs something with it device specifics being added later in the process that is causing the problem.

Very much just speculating, I don't build anything just always liked bliss.

wrongway213

Jul 27, 2014
Canton, OH
Wasn't aware it worked on others outside of DU. Bliss is built as a singular OS with no device specific setups, right? Wonder if theirs something with it device specifics being added later in the process that is causing the problem.

Very much just speculating, I don't build anything just always liked bliss.
No - I use device specific trees, vendor, kernel etc. for the Bliss builds. There's nothing in my power I haven't tried to get SOLI working.

wgrant

Sep 23, 2011
No - I use device specific trees, vendor, kernel etc. for the Bliss builds. There's nothing in my power I haven't tried to get SOLI working.
What I meant was that the bliss project as a whole is designed to be device independent, isn't it? Designed to be a singular OS for computers and phones altogether instead of being designed for just phones or just computers. May be something in the way the design is done that causes soli commits to not merge properly.

wrongway213

Jul 27, 2014
Canton, OH
What I meant was that the bliss project as a whole is designed to be device independent, isn't it? Designed to be a singular OS for computers and phones altogether instead of being designed for just phones or just computers. May be something in the way the design is done that causes soli commits to not merge properly.
You're referring to Bliss's x86 OS meant for computers, or to GSI builds, or you're mistaken entirely. As I just said - we have specific device trees, vendors, etc. for specific devices.

Last edited:

Daisymae

Mar 4, 2014
Bliss Coral Alpha June Patch build

Changelog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1szo9JXkJfncO3bbj6TAh09yihotIotzc/view?usp=sharing
boot.img https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ABxyB977RHWp5hWYdoe2QFqSFlrcL3tS/view?usp=sharing
ROM: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MWjcAhMbkCGVOxBUz7Eqy2LLFS2ahY2d/view?usp=sharing

Notes:
Kernel has a ton of new stuff added - for full customization, use CleanSlate Configuration & CleanSlate Companion apps from @tbalden - via Play Store for Premium Versions (totally worth it if ya can afford to support him) orin his CleanSlate thread for XDA free versions - you're also able to use normally without either apps, just no contrl of added CleanSlate features.

SOLI is now disabled in initial setup config - I advise anyone with Motion Sense enabled to clean flash. You won't be able to enable it now. I believe that was the cause of stability issues.

Flash and enjoy!
On this latest build I can't get the ROM to recognize my wifi or Sim. Anyone else? Fresh install of course.

WhiteReign

Apr 15, 2011
Coming from R beta or dev preview by chance? That typically breaks face unlock coming back to Q. There's a Magisk module floating around somewhere to fix it.
Came from a clean install and using Bliss-v12.8-coral-ALPHA-20200621

Sorry to bother you. I did a search and thought I found it but it was a bad link or removed. You dont have a direct link by any chance?

Last edited:

moslondon

Sep 30, 2012
Dallas
Hey guys can anybody confirm:
1. Has anyone used Cast function to any device like a TV, Screen or Home Theater? (NO Chromecast)
2. Is Android Auto working?
3. Is VoLTE and Wifi Calling working in the US with AT&T?