[ROM][08/11/2009][WWE]Mystic Series 1.9 Public Beta

Search This thread

Dav0

Hey Jug!!!

...there's is almost the same temperature as here in P.R., here is 111 degrees F, and It's not that easy to get a nap without an A.C. unit...

...but, patiently waiting for your 1.9 version of Mystic!!!

corepda

Aug 4, 2007
California
Looking forward, I love chrome versions mods, like settings screen remains there inspite of exiting application, like 6.1 :)
Waiting. Temprature is nice here, can I help you! :D

manishsingh

Mar 30, 2006
Good to know that 1.9 has been released, I have been waiting for a long time now :). Just wanted to know the radio you would recommend to use with this release 1.12.25.19 or 1.14.25.36?

Agent Blair

Jan 6, 2009
How did I miss this thread!!!???? arg, sorry I doubted you jug, I thought you never posted it lol. This must have been pushed back to page 5 or something.

Agent Blair

Jan 6, 2009
Pictures added for jug. Great ROM, so far. I've been using it for an hour now, don't disappoint me!

Is this optimized for 1.14.25.05? I noticed the sound isn't as loud as ROMs that are for that radio, then again I'm only calling with 1 bar.

jug6ernaut

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
Pictures added for jug. Great ROM, so far. I've been using it for an hour now, don't disappoint me!

Is this optimized for 1.14.25.05? I noticed the sound isn't as loud as ROMs that are for that radio, then again I'm only calling with 1 bar.

thx agent blair, umm load? that shouldnt be involved with the radio, but rather there is a Db limit that can be removed with the included diamond tweaks. This may help.

Agent Blair

Jan 6, 2009
thx agent blair, umm load? that shouldnt be involved with the radio, but rather there is a Db limit that can be removed with the included diamond tweaks. This may help.

I meant the call quality, and signal strength, which does affect the loudness of the call.

I'm asking if you put in the 1.14.25.05 radio Rilphone files and stuff.