[ROM] 08-26-2012 LIQUID-DESENSED36 *v1.1* JMOD

Search This thread

htowngator

Mar 31, 2008
It's been a while since I've used my phone, but is it an issue if the boot screen freezes for a long time? How much time is it supposed to take to boot? .....

and nevermind, just finally got home screen

gab1972

Sep 12, 2009
Irmo, SC
great LOL this rom gets LTE no prob but no activesync, the other rom is stuck on 1X and activesync working no problem. also noticed that this one had the cool facial recognitiion unlock. other one doesn't. can't we combine all the pro's from both roms and eliminate the cons? :)

I'm using this ROM and an app called Touchdown...I get my Exchange emails no problem. The app will set you back a few bucks, but I've never had a problem getting my Exchange emails. Also, the app syncs your Exchange contacts, emails, calendar, Task List, etc. I've been using it for several years.

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
does this rom based frm ICS ?
or still gingerbread?..

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

or still gingerbread?..

quickdraw86

Feb 1, 2012
Harrisburg, SD
or still gingerbread?..

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

or still gingerbread?..

it's based off of the ICS bamf leak. Leak based roms are battery killers, and inferior to roms based of of the official ICS versions for the bolt. At this point, I'd stick with santod's roms. Had this been updated, would be nice. Wonder where jester is...

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
it's based off of the ICS bamf leak. Leak based roms are battery killers, and inferior to roms based of of the official ICS versions for the bolt. At this point, I'd stick with santod's roms. Had this been updated, would be nice. Wonder where jester is...

how if i flash santod/disconective kernel...
i notice that using ondemand/ondemandx with deadline "cfq" make batrey last longer about 5 min the battrey % not decreased
with original battrey i can use my fone frm morning until afternoon n still left 50%(wifi connection, chating service n 2 pushmail acc)

btw i find tons of our old rom here
http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?share...ird=0&dir=/HTC Thunderbolt ROM/4.0 ROM&page=1

but still wonder which ics rom(sense based) bring me no sim card notification on lockring n good enough to use it daily...

quickdraw86

Feb 1, 2012
Harrisburg, SD
how if i flash santod/disconective kernel...
i notice that using ondemand/ondemandx with deadline "cfq" make batrey last longer about 5 min the battrey % not decreased
with original battrey i can use my fone frm morning until afternoon n still left 50%(wifi connection, chating service n 2 pushmail acc)

btw i find tons of our old rom here
http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?share...ird=0&dir=/HTC Thunderbolt ROM/4.0 ROM&page=1

but still wonder which ics rom(sense based) bring me no sim card notification on lockring n good enough to use it daily...

Hmm... I wouldn't use a 4.0.3 based leak Rom over one based on the official 4.0.4, and would also avoid the site you linked, but that's just my opinion. I have no need for Rom downloads for the bolt, as I either have used, or have copies of just about every serious Rom for this device. As far as your issue with the lockring, I would just learn how to remove the error message via your own mods, such that you can use any Rom you like, instead of aimlessly flashing numerous roms that aren't meant to support the means if data connection you use.

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
Hmm... I wouldn't use a 4.0.3 based leak Rom over one based on the official 4.0.4, and would also avoid the site you linked, but that's just my opinion. I have no need for Rom downloads for the bolt, as I either have used, or have copies of just about every serious Rom for this device. As far as your issue with the lockring, I would just learn how to remove the error message via your own mods, such that you can use any Rom you like, instead of aimlessly flashing numerous roms that aren't meant to support the means if data connection you use.

i remember newxx sense 4 for thunderbolt run good, lockring no sim card error message too..afaik can call n sms..but mobile data cant start
i remember on gingerbread rom santod eternity sense 3.5 have lockring with error message too..but fortunately lgx1215 frm china/taiwan gave me "idlescreen_base.apk which bring clean lockring.

but on sense 4.0 i cant reach him by infected forum:(

btw it's ok by now, for now im use nusense eterntity, and when need speed im swithc to jelato rom, which have 4 shortcut lockring(jelato locker)
i wonder if any jelato locker skin which have exactly similar "ring" like on sense 4.0..and have u try jelato locker whether able to put in sense based rom like nusense...

quickdraw86

Feb 1, 2012
Harrisburg, SD
i remember newxx sense 4 for thunderbolt run good, lockring no sim card error message too..afaik can call n sms..but mobile data cant start
i remember on gingerbread rom santod eternity sense 3.5 have lockring with error message too..but fortunately lgx1215 frm china/taiwan gave me "idlescreen_base.apk which bring clean lockring.

but on sense 4.0 i cant reach him by infected forum:(

btw it's ok by now, for now im use nusense eterntity, and when need speed im swithc to jelato rom, which have 4 shortcut lockring(jelato locker)
i wonder if any jelato locker skin which have exactly similar "ring" like on sense 4.0..and have u try jelato locker whether able to put in sense based rom like nusense...

Jelato locker is a standalone app, and could work fine on a sense Rom, but I never tried it on nusense personally. As jelato locker is santod's app, and it isn't published elsewhere besides on infected and in his Rom, there aren't skins for it besides ones he's made.

Reactions: guinzo

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Nusense will work with any rom you put it on. I've even used it on my One and my nexus 7 when I had it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: guinzo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well here it is guys, a almost fully functional ICS De-sensed rom. MMS Should work fine.

This is based off of the Team Bamf Leak of course.

Changelog for v1.0
    -All Apps From JMOD included
    -Build.prop Tweaks
    -AOSP Music
    -AOSP Gallery
    -AOSP Browser
    -AOSP Calendar
    -AOSP Calculator
    -AOSP Lockscreen
    -New liquid Boot Animations (Yes it freezes dont panic)
    -Added Beats Audio
    -Added Google Now (Sense Takes over it, very weird)
    -Removed alot of unessary things
    -Supercharger v6 script edited
    -JESTER Tweaks for smoothness and faster usb
    -Better, Faster, Stronger Compatable APNS
    -Usable but not perfect % Battery Mod
    -Attempted to clean up the build and make signal better
    -Relabled Sense version to 3.6 instead of 3.5.... hmmm

Changlog for V1.1
    -MOD/Removed GPS Icon Thats always in the way
    -Fixed GPS File with custom URL's from The GPS Fix
    -Fixed Beats AUDIO Sounds not working correctly
    -Fixed/Added AOSP Live Wallpapers
    -Debloated more uneeded stuff

-Notes To/Do:
    -Install the Rom, Turn data on from the bar, Restart

BUGS:
    -Its a Leak... What you expect?
    -% Mod may be malfunctioning. Just a image mod, we need a 1% from original framework. Anyone?

SCREENSHOTS:
    Screenshot_2012-08-26-08-52-23.png
    Screenshot_2012-08-26-09-14-37.png

Screenshot_2012-08-26-09-15-39.png

Screenshot_2012-08-26-10-16-49.png

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EXTRAS IF NEEDED
    - Data is slow to connect on first boot and
    unstable for whatever reason. If all else fails after several attempts
    try to manually pick the APN from the more menu in settings.
    Make sure mobile data is one before the reboot.

-Data is still a little iffy at first, play with mobile
    data toggle if you get data but no connection or 1x, usually takes a minute or 2 to
    fix on its own.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope we get an official rom soon, this isnt going to well. Another prototype ROM tho sooo :)))
    Hope this version of JMOD can make it till then, thats if the leak does you well.

So i guess here it is..... its a little big but thats sense for ya... Enjoy guys

THE DOWNLOADS:
    LIQUID-DESENSED36 V1.1 DOWNLOAD HERE
    MIRROR: (thanks to micfai) CLICK HERE
    MD5SUM:fda23fd2fca0d068e9f912a6947c17ee​

LIQUID-DESENSED36 V1.0 DOWNLOAD HERE
    MD5SUM:f01e6ed34f4d10f6e03b63a4da460992

If you like my work, Feel free to donate :) CLICK HERE
    Hold on, climbing on a soapbox here,
    Okay, I'm up,
    I'm not a dev or a mod or anything, just a guy, like most of you benefiting from everyone else's work.
    On another thread in this forum, the accusations started to fly fast and furious about devs sharing work. I totally get it. In the big leagues, it's all about intellectual property rights. Here, it's hard work and pride.
    I just want to point out that on another forum, KDB424 worked on a Desensed ICS leak. He worked hard on it and it has its benefits.
    And then, Liquid and Jester came up with this Desensed version and one of KDB424's last posts on the other forum was that he recommended this rom and was going to us it as his daily driver until another leak came out.

I'm not a "stop and smell the roses kind of guy" but every once in a while good things happen and people share and acknowledge each other and cooperate.

Kudos to KDB for not letting his ego get in the way and promoting someone else's work.

Just thought it had to be said.

Carry on
    \end rant.

Im not sure if you are going against me on this or what but this is what i have to say if it was and to anyone thats against me and liquid for whatever reason. Maybe this will change ur mind. If not then this is just my rant in general of why im so mad at everything right now. So if you think im just implying you, im sorry but im not so dont take it the wrong way, just my view on this community.

These *rants* are exactly why every other dev bailed on the bolt. No one has a ego here. Im part of team liquid yea sure.. That does not mean that we are the best or whatever you are trying to imply. Its just a team name... I acknowledge he was helping us no one said he didn't. We realized some miss-communication was going on way before this little rant. 3 days of no sleep and 4 roms later will make you read things a little differently. "And Then, liquid and Jester came up with this Desensed version" What are you trying to say here? Its built of of the leak, there's only so much to work with and i clearly state i used bamfs rom, not afraid to show i use other peoples work as a base.

// General Statement

But anywaysliquid had no part in this rom. Just because liquid is in the title doesnt mean anything. Im part of LiquidSmooth, So my object is to make everything i build live up to that name. You win some you lose some, its like a car lot. Some like the shiney sports car, others like the nice looking tough truck. Personal preference. If everyone was making cookie cutter rom's we might as well all go buy iPhones. Just trying to give people a different approach at things. I could of bailed and just started working on my Bionic (which i got for free) or another device like those other devs did with your *donations*, but no i said i was going to work on the bolt, said i was going to get data working, and i damn well think i did both. We didnt get any type of recognition/news saying that me and liquid got data, THAT HAS HAD ME PISSED OFF FOR DAYS. But when Team BAMF releases this shady ass unstable build, the world flips over AND ITS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE. But yet we still swallow our dignity and keep pushing with pride knowing that we did that ourselves without a leak. We could of just said **** it and walked away. I'm the only reason you guys got the AOSP liquid with data. Because i pushed liquid into coming back, but this community is so much more ****ed up than any other one ive been in. Just try to give people a nice thing and only like 3 people have said thanks. We share our work, and get nothing for it. Just want you people to realize that

Sorry just angered at people. If i took something wrong i usually catch it and appologize. Im real easy to work with, i like sharing thats what "Innovates things". Not singling anyone out here just a general statement below a certain point.
    http://rootzwiki.com/topic/32916-rom-mecha-ics-leak-desensed/

I found (not made) a mod that removes the sense tap bar and settings, and replaces them with AOSP. I'd suggest checking it out. It flashes right over. You could obviously include it if you wanted, please don't credit me though.

Hold on, climbing on a soapbox here,
    Okay, I'm up,
    I'm not a dev or a mod or anything, just a guy, like most of you benefiting from everyone else's work.
    On another thread in this forum, the accusations started to fly fast and furious about devs sharing work. I totally get it. In the big leagues, it's all about intellectual property rights. Here, it's hard work and pride.
    I just want to point out that on another forum, KDB424 worked on a Desensed ICS leak. He worked hard on it and it has its benefits.
    And then, Liquid and Jester came up with this Desensed version and one of KDB424's last posts on the other forum was that he recommended this rom and was going to us it as his daily driver until another leak came out.

I'm not a "stop and smell the roses kind of guy" but every once in a while good things happen and people share and acknowledge each other and cooperate.

Kudos to KDB for not letting his ego get in the way and promoting someone else's work.

Just thought it had to be said.

Carry on
    \end rant.
    .... The rom is a sense rom. Take out the sense launcher and all its spam of widgets u can start working from there. Theres only so much u can remove before it breaks. So without the launcher it isnt really sense.... I didnt just wasted
    3 days of staying up to get this finally working if its to sensy for u. Dont knock it till u try it its a leak. No point in really updating it again for now. Should work

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You'd think a simple "thank you" would be at hand. Not "this looks like sense!" I mean come on people, the man worked hard on this! Appreciate the work...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    1.1 on the way with beats audio fix and gps fix. My wifi works fine on my bolt but the 4g radio is a ****ter. Youll read about it soon