[ROM] [09.07.2012] Hercules JB 4.1.1 CM Nightlies

Search This thread

binarybishop

First I want to say thank you to Jamison904 for starting this up. I am not trying to steal his thunder at all, but I know he is having some internet issues and some linux issues so to keep all of you up to date until he is back on his feet, or until we can team up, I have started this thread. JPOKeefe, mstrk242, LawStud3nt, and sk8rwitskil, you guys are all thanked as well for your input. Additionally, thank you CyanogenMod, and of course, Nechko, for the nightly fixes that I will be using in the nightly roms. Last but not least. Thank you Team Chopsticks for your work. If you want me to take it down, PM me. I know you have been working hard and I am not taking any credit for this.

Again, I will not be doing this every night because I am an NCO in the US Army and have alot on my plate, but I will try every 2-3 nights or so. Of course it could be every night, just can't be certain based on what issues I have to deal with at work.

Also, I will need testers to post issues. I have the Hercules, but between the builds and work, I will not be able to flash every build all the time.

DISCLAIMER....

Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

INSTALLATION...
Code:
1. Boot to recovery
2. Nandroid backup
3. Wipe data/factory reset
4. Darkside super wipe (must)
5. Flash the ROM.zip
6. Flash Gapps
7. Reboot & once booted wait five minutes for the ROM to settle
8. Reboot back to recovery and flash Darkside cache cleaner ~ Thanks TDJ!
9. Reboot and enjoy

NOTE: You can skip the Darkside Super Wipe & Darkside Cache Cleaner if you 
use TWRP 2.2.0 and wipe through their recovery.

I will not be posting changelogs. Sorry, don't ask me to or I will stop the nightly builds. I will however post major fixes like the camera when it is fixed. If you post a changelog yourself, I will update the OP with it, I am just not going to search for the changes is all.

I will not post screenshots either.

Code:
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]If there is flameing at all in the thread, I will close the thread and 
it will not open anywhere else and I will stop nightly builds indefinately!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

BUILDS (newest will be the newest date)

GOO.IM took a dump, so all the previous builds are gone. Starting with a build today. GOO IM LOST MY FILES NOT ONCE BUT TWICE

[09.07.2012] - binarybishop-CMX-20120907.zip

[09.02.2012] - binarybishop-CMX-20120902.zip

[08.25.2012] - cm-10-20120825-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

[08.24.2012] - cm-10-20120824-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

[08.19.2012] - cm-10-20120819-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

[08.16.2012] - cm-10-20120816-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

[08.15.2012] - cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-hercules_2.zip

[08.14.2012 #2] - cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

GAPPS
GAPPS 7/26/2012

My CM Nightly section on Goo.im:
http://goo.im/devs/binarybishop/Hercules/CM_Nightlies/

MIRRORS
Files on DevHost - http://d-h.st/users/binarybishop

DevHost Mirror - binarybishop-CMX-20120907.zip

DevHost Mirror - binarybishop-CMX-20120902.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120825-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120824-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120819-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120817-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120816-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-hercules_2.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

MORE TO FOLLOW.....

Last edited:

Ayocuz

Aug 11, 2010
This 8/03 build is nice worth a back up

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Last edited:

lr4life

Sep 14, 2009
San Francisco
Cant wait to give it a spin once the link is up. Any issues known about the build before I flash? The Camera not working seems to be a big issue with other JB builds at the moment.

Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: RoyJayt96

KRZ-2pa

Sep 3, 2011
This is awesome! Hopefully Netflix will work(stream video and no black screens) with the nightlies fixes, thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 w/DARKSIDE.EVOLUTION.3.v8 using XDA app.

Chochiwpg

Feb 3, 2012
Winnipeg
Keep getting an error while trying to download for some reason.

Edit: seems to be working now. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989D using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First I want to say thank you to Jamison904 for starting this up. I am not trying to steal his thunder at all, but I know he is having some internet issues and some linux issues so to keep all of you up to date until he is back on his feet, or until we can team up, I have started this thread. JPOKeefe, mstrk242, LawStud3nt, and sk8rwitskil, you guys are all thanked as well for your input. Additionally, thank you CyanogenMod, and of course, Nechko, for the nightly fixes that I will be using in the nightly roms. Last but not least. Thank you Team Chopsticks for your work. If you want me to take it down, PM me. I know you have been working hard and I am not taking any credit for this.

Again, I will not be doing this every night because I am an NCO in the US Army and have alot on my plate, but I will try every 2-3 nights or so. Of course it could be every night, just can't be certain based on what issues I have to deal with at work.

Also, I will need testers to post issues. I have the Hercules, but between the builds and work, I will not be able to flash every build all the time.

DISCLAIMER....

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

INSTALLATION...
    Code:
    1. Boot to recovery
    2. Nandroid backup
    3. Wipe data/factory reset
    4. Darkside super wipe (must)
    5. Flash the ROM.zip
    6. Flash Gapps
    7. Reboot & once booted wait five minutes for the ROM to settle
    8. Reboot back to recovery and flash Darkside cache cleaner ~ Thanks TDJ!
    9. Reboot and enjoy

NOTE: You can skip the Darkside Super Wipe & Darkside Cache Cleaner if you 
    use TWRP 2.2.0 and wipe through their recovery.

I will not be posting changelogs. Sorry, don't ask me to or I will stop the nightly builds. I will however post major fixes like the camera when it is fixed. If you post a changelog yourself, I will update the OP with it, I am just not going to search for the changes is all.

I will not post screenshots either.

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]If there is flameing at all in the thread, I will close the thread and 
    it will not open anywhere else and I will stop nightly builds indefinately!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

BUILDS (newest will be the newest date)

GOO.IM took a dump, so all the previous builds are gone. Starting with a build today. GOO IM LOST MY FILES NOT ONCE BUT TWICE

[09.07.2012] - binarybishop-CMX-20120907.zip

[09.02.2012] - binarybishop-CMX-20120902.zip

[08.25.2012] - cm-10-20120825-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

[08.24.2012] - cm-10-20120824-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

[08.19.2012] - cm-10-20120819-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

[08.16.2012] - cm-10-20120816-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

[08.15.2012] - cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-hercules_2.zip

[08.14.2012 #2] - cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

GAPPS
    GAPPS 7/26/2012

My CM Nightly section on Goo.im:
    http://goo.im/devs/binarybishop/Hercules/CM_Nightlies/

MIRRORS
    Files on DevHost - http://d-h.st/users/binarybishop

DevHost Mirror - binarybishop-CMX-20120907.zip

DevHost Mirror - binarybishop-CMX-20120902.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120825-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120824-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120819-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120817-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120816-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-hercules_2.zip

DevHost Mirror - cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-hercules.zip

MORE TO FOLLOW.....
    Guys, Binary Bishop is not developing, he is cherry picking patches and compiling builds, as he stated. The official CM build bot has not yet begun churning out nightly builds because it is still too early in the development so all builds have to be compiled manually.

The patches are still being tested and modified, many have not yet been merged. Those thinking that this Rom and the TC are different, they're not. The builds are different but the source is the same. TC will not upload nightly builds, only major updates... you will have to wait for the build bot.

Last, some of you guys need to lower your expectations and demands, both TC and Binary are donating their time. CM10 is progressing nicely, but it is still a major WIP. So start reading more and posting less nonsense. If you want to contribute then buy them a beer or submit a patch, otherwise be grateful for the time everyone spends on this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
    For those that NEED a changelog, here ya go. Whenever anything new is posted, just go here and it will list the new additions:

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/cm10/undefined

Big thanks to kawistunter for sharing this link
    EVERYONE PLEASE STOP!!!

PLEASE KEEP THIS PROFESSIONAL!!!

If this keeps up, XDA will close the thread themselves.

Try to keep personal opinions to yourself. Good, bad or indifferent. A thank you is more than sufficient. Questions, ideas, and posting your expierences and fixes on what worked for you needs to be what this thread is about.

Im building the next one now. Will update the thread when its uploaded.

Before I would close a thread, I'd gladly send some very rude and unhelpful flamers on a vacation. Please realize that one rude opinion or comment creates pages of arguments etc. This is a very real problem on XDA and is much harder to control than just closing a thread. So be warned........follow the rules, keep on topic or you will be infracted until I feel better.......:p

Noellenchris
    XDA Forum MOD

EVERYONE PLEASE STOP!!!

PLEASE KEEP THIS PROFESSIONAL!!!

If this keeps up, XDA will close the thread themselves.

Try to keep personal opinions to yourself. Good, bad or indifferent. A thank you is more than sufficient. Questions, ideas, and posting your expierences and fixes on what worked for you needs to be what this thread is about.

Im building the next one now. Will update the thread when its uploaded.